What will you do first?

Haircut is on my list, too. The main restriction I’ve had was not being able to visit friends in another state… That will have to wait until next year. Although I think I’m due for a doctor’s checkup. They rescheduled me to June when this craziness started.

2 Likes

Go to church. My hair doesn’t grow and I use little to no makeup!

2 Likes

Go Fishing! Since the lockdown started I’ve been building wood fishing lures. I have 42 new topwater lures to try out. The plan is to give them away for birthdays and special occasions.

3 Likes

Take my wife out to eat somewhere. We’ve been doing delivery this whole time. And we want to get out. and my wife has been working the whole time. she works a Walgreens. And they’ve been open the whole time. I’m retired. But I’ve been able to go shooting at my gun club when I haven’t been doing online volunteering for CONVENTION OF STATES follow ups. Thanking people for signing their petition. And anyone that wants to sign it as well here is the link to their web sight.

4 Likes

OMG OMG OMG, They just got done with the new build out and grand opening of the new coffee shop in downtown Johnson City!!! Under the shade of the big giant oak trees! I’ll be there tomorrow morning!!!

5 Likes

I have been to the range already since my range relaxed their restrictions a little bit. My first thing on the list is to get a haircut as soon as possible after my barber shop opens back up, which will hopefully be before too long her in South Carolina. I guess that would fall under the “Other” category. The beaches are beginning to open back up!! You know, gotta have that summer tourism money!!

2 Likes

Get a haircut. Then go to the range. Gotta see what I’m putting down range. :smirk:

4 Likes

Well you could stay home.to see if it’s safe to leave your safe haven till nobody anywhere gets sick, coughs. Sneezes or you can stand up like so many others are starting to do, shout out "I’m as mad as H*ll and I’m NOT going to take it anymore and rather than having a nice pleasant, what will you do when you’re allowed by a dictatorial government, to leave the confinement and imprisonment of your own home, little conversation, or join the many protests all.over the country where people arent chatting about what theyll do when released by a repressive dictatorship from house arrest that’s absolutely unnecessary except to gain complete control over all of us! The proof is out there but people tend submit to unjust politicians who they themselves along with their families arent following this house arrest and lock down they impose on the rest of us! If we all practice safety measures such as keeping safe distances, wearing masks or gloves (where necessary) and wash, wash, washing hands, theres absolutely NO REASON we should be having this pleasant little.chat about what we want to do when these politicians unconstitutionally lock us down at home, lock up our businesses, jobs and PUNISH US if we do dear to defy them and protest, our constitutional RIGHT!! When do we all Wake Up stop panicking and demand these oversee’rs open Our country up Now?

3 Likes

I asked my wife this question. Her immediate response was to go somewhere, sit at the bar and have dinner and drinks. Preferable a place that had an outdoor bar but not required.

5 Likes

Yes, ALL THE ABOVE!

&& like @TexasEskimo says…‘Hair Cut!’

Hey, we should meet up at the barber who refuses too close in Texas :joy:

OH yeah that’s right…IT’S illegal for me being a “Louisianian” to go over the Texas border

5 Likes

@Randall318 Not illegal. You just have to get by the Texas"Welcome Wagon" volunteers.
Welcome_to_Texas_11479136300671

4 Likes

That’s a brother from another mother…

3 Likes

I work at a large NH gun manufacturer so I’ve been really busy working trying to help get more firearms in the hands of the people. I would have lost my mind if I didnt have that to do every day. Now just looking forward to taking a vacation and checking off every box in the list and a few others.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I have court tomorrow morning and when I am done, I’ll be stopping home, changing clothes and headed to the Philadelphia area for the rest of the week to help my sister take care of my mother and giving them a break from each other. I’ll be traveling from Louisville to Columbus then across Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania on I-70/I-76. I’ve made the trip many times and I have no firearms/weapons issues but had to check each state’s Emergency Orders to make sure I’d be able to get there and back without having to pull a Smokey and the Bandit thing!

7 Likes

I was going to comment on that, but I decided self-censoring was the better choice. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Repo…large NH gun mfg? Sig? New gun secrets? LOL had to ask…

3 Likes

In the Great State of Iowa we have never had a stay at home order.
State motto

“Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain”

It is on our state flag.

6 Likes

Mike,you the bandit? Black trans am? Breaker 19 the bandit is on his way!!! LOL LOL I usta haul cows way back when, never hauled hogs. My handle was “77”…don’t ask…not polite on this forum. LOL Don’t forget to take some tp with you for smokey!!! Hang on a sec…Mike was law enforcement…hmmmm confusing.

4 Likes

I cannot confirm or deny my employment… if I shared any good secrets I would have to disappear you and then they would disappear me…
Seriously though the place I may or may not work for keeps their cards very close to chest… they have a R&D dept that I think is in a bunker somewhere. I’ve seen a few cool things but nothing I could risk sharing. Be patient and stay tuned

4 Likes