What new gun do you want to try?

My last PD gang detail had Colt Commando M4’s. Select fire. Sweet.

2 Likes

I want to try to try the Walther Q5, with an R&R mounted. Both versions- the polymer & steel-frame 9mm… I just think it’s the coolest looking pistol.

1 Like

The Glock 45 is the one on my list!

1 Like

No, the Advocate is Colion Noirs custom VP9

1 Like

IWI Tavor TS 12
Desert Tech MDR 7.62mm
Chiappa Rhino 50DS
Beretta Px4 Storm Compact Inox 9mm (hopefully this coming week)
Mossberg 590 Shockwave SPX 12 gauge Firearm

1 Like

We have a Tavor at the range where I work - it’s not that model though. People get really excited when they see it, if they know what it is. :slight_smile: A lot do not know what it is.

2 Likes

Cz p10c subcompact. They make some of the best firearms on the planet. And 1 other would also be the CZ bren 2. Another awesome firearm. They get very little advertising but they make great guns I personally own 7. Along with HK AND Walthers and every time I go to the desert with friends. The first firearm I grab is my Cz scorpion.

1 Like

Those are also showing their serial #'s

1 Like

I’ve got my eye on a Sig Rattler .300 Blackout with a firearm brace and a very nice red dot sight that may become my new best friend. I’m working the brownies,/ back massage angle and being super sweet husband right now. Tax season is right around corner.

1 Like

The new Baby Canik - TP9 Elite SC
9mm - 12+1 or 15+1 - 3.6in - Tungsten Grey - takes a co-witness micro red-dot…
“Come to me my pretty…” :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The Glock 30 for CC or the Glock 41? I EDC the 30 and use it’s bigger brother with an extremely bright SureFire light for the house. Both are really solid guns and they won’t break the bank plus the 30 is easily comcealed.

Both come out of the box and shoot amazingly well. The bright white “sights” make for great target acquisition even in low light settings.

1 Like

@Zavier_D I EDC the Glock G30, sometimes the G21, haven’t shot the G41… got the papa bear and the mama bear, but my glock .45 family is missing the baby bear… :thinking:

Well, I just saw Kevin’s video on the Taurus G3, so that would be it. I’m sure the next one he presents will then be the next one. :wink:

2 Likes

The Sig 365 XL andmthe Springfield Hellcat.

1 Like

My local FFL says “yeah EVERYONE wants me to get THAT one in stock so they can put their fingerprints aaaaaall over it. But will they buy? mpfff.” :laughing:
I think he’s probably going to get one.

2 Likes

OK, with Illinois hunting laws the way they are, the newest gun I want to try, is a Ruger AR Pistol, in 350 legend. Modifying either a magazine to only hold 1 round, not using the magazine at all, or removing the gas tube to make it a single shot, would make this firearm legal to hunt Illinois Whitetail deer with. Forget this 125 yards with a 12 gauge crap. Let’s go 250 yards with a 180 grain bullet.

2 Likes

I want a desert eagle. Can you explain it to me? And some prices, I’m a novice and I don’t know much about these things.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @111. You can find out more about desert eagles here:

https://www.magnumresearch.com/desert-eagle-1911/

Did you have specific questions?

1 Like

@111 We had a Desert Eagle in 50 AE, and a Baby Eagle in .40 - what would you like to know?

I’m wondering if you think about Desert Eagle 1911, or Desert Eagle “cannon” :roll_eyes:

1 Like