What new gun do you want to try?

@Jerzees :grimacing: - that’s no way to treat my favorite hand-cannon :unamused: :woman_facepalming:

We sold the 50AE Desert Eagle because even with reloading it was over 2 bucks a bang, but it was really fun to shoot :smiley:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:
I don’t know it this is a fun to shoot this 50 cal gun. I’ve kept this in my hand for 30 seconds and decided NOT to shoot. I think I’m “9 mm” guy and will stay this forever. I’ve shot 45 and haven’t found anything special about this, just found less money in my wallet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There’s recoil and then there’s Recoil… the desert eagle 50 AE is big but the recoil is a big shove without a lot of snap. I actually find it nicer to shoot than the Taurus 38special revolver we sold. More power, but less snap, and it doesn’t hurt my wrist.

You definitely want a solid 2 handed grip on it, and lock your arms out for recoil management, but the size of the grin it’ll put on your face after you shoot it… yeah, qualifies as fun in my book. :grin:

1 Like

I’ve been trying to keep my patience about trying the Springfield Hellcat and the Sig p365 SAS. Of course it’s probably better that I haven’t been able to try them yet because then I might have to buy one. or both. probably both. Actually I haven’t like the Springfield XD series at all and I’m wondering if the Hellcat will provide redemption (in my eyes) for them. Maybe I’ll hate that one too. That Sig is REALLY attractive and tiny enough to work for me even in summer.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why guns manufacturers don’t do better advertising. With huge $$$ amount made on gun sale, it shouldn’t be a problem to sell demo guns to ranges for rental purposes.
This way we would have great availability to test and eventually buy the firearm (instead of thinking about it).
This idea is already known on IT field, where I can buy a “demo” from manufacturer for 10% of the price :+1:. It’s not for resale, but I’m able to show this product (live demo) to my Customer - it’s typical win-win situation.

1 Like

The local range does a number of demo days for different gun manufacturers. $5 ish to pay for the ammo per gun. So you can try 10 different guns for $50 to pay for the ammo. :slight_smile: I’ve seen Glock, Sig, and Smith and Wesson days I believe. There may have been another one… :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Only STI did it at my location. But, who will buy gun for $3K? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
But even that it’s not the same. If ranges have guns for rental we can stop by anytime and try them.
I’d like to try Hellcat, SIG 365 SAS, Taurus G3… None of these manufacturers have “demo” days recently. :pleading_face:

2 Likes