What is your favorite carry pistol?

HK USP Compact 9mm with flush fit magazine floorplate

2 Likes

I have 3 in rotation, or depending on how I feel. 365Xl, 365X, and Canik TP9 SC

1 Like

All of them. :laughing:

2 Likes

Weather drives choice of clothing, and clothing drives the pistol size. Sometimes weight is an issue but I generally rotate between these three:

HK P2000SK 9mm
HK P7M8
HK USPc .45

It’s always a bit of a trade off in California because of our present mag size restrictions. We also can only carry one at a time, and have only 3 on our permits.

Dan

2 Likes

It must be on a County by County basis. I am in California and I can have 6 firearms on my permit.

My favorite carry pistol is HK USPc V3 9mm

2 Likes

That’s odd because the CCW form in the state of California only has room for 3 weapons.

2 Likes

@Edgy01 Yous was robbed. :ok_man:

2 Likes

Riverside County allows 6 firearms on CCW permit

2 Likes

Sadly, now they’ll know about six registered handguns when they come for your guns!

1 Like

I carry a Glock 19 gen 4.

2 Likes

I like the TP9DA with a G2C as a backup.

1 Like

@Elitesless I have to say you made a good choice. Your TP9 is not just one if the better in in its price range. In my opinion it can stand up to most carry weapons. Out of the box it has a great trigger, and it works. I’ve had several versions, and they all performed reliably, and that is #1 on our list.

1 Like

Wow. We don’t have to list anything on our permits. Infringement?

2 Likes

Being in the Communist state of Kalifornia, I’m one of the lucky few to have secured a calif CCW. We play along. I think my favorite is one of my HK P7M8s. Good luck to a bad guy figuring out how it works!

3 Likes

Today, my favorite is my Walther CCP. It is the most accurate of the four I own and really is an ergonomic masterpiece when it’s in your hand. It has a blow back piston that lessens the recoil. I shoot 124gr federals through it. Tritium sights & Talon sticky grips.

2 Likes

I move around what I carry, but a few steady favorites are my g43x (shield arms magazines making it 15+1 capacity), S&W 340, S&W 640-1… I am picking up a S&W Shield Plus PC, will see how that goes!

1 Like

My favorite carry pistol is the FN509. It’s balanced well, has minimal felt recoil, and holds 17rounds. Plus it’s deadly accurate.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Gregory189 .
Good choice of the handgun. 509 is awesome one. I wish it fits my hand… :worried:

1 Like

It is big for a CCW, but it has 3 different back straps. I use the medium.

1 Like