What is your favorite carry pistol?

I have carried that same model for 3 years, I use the crimson trace grips, goes bang every time.

Larry

1 Like

Not as snappy as the Kimber Micro 9mm or Glock G43X. I’m very comfortable with the recoil, it’s a feel good kinda recoil, for a man stopper!

1 Like

1911 of some type. All 45acp.

1 Like

I have a 45acp XDE; I realize that the 2 9mm firearms I have would probably be just as effective, but for some reason, the XDE just has a good feel, and I feel comfortable with it.
The XDE is almost as concealable as the 9mm firearms, and to me, just as easy to control.
I would tell anyone to carry what you’re comfortable with, as long as it will perform, meets reasonable EDC requirements, and you’re comfortable enough to properly react and perform.

1 Like

Very happy with my Glock 26!

1 Like

It’s a shame we can’t carry the ones we lost in the boating accident… even if our powder is still dry!

2 Likes

Sig P365XL. Grip is a little too small for my hand, but it’s easy to conceal. My Walther PPQ 9 mm fits my hand much better, but it works better for OWB and I don’t really ever do that.

2 Likes

BLCKYS. EDC. & BACK UP >>> if I can’t go big I stay home. The Smith Brothers Are always there to help.

1 Like

My favorite is the S&W EZ9 Shield from the Performance Center. Granted its only a single stack, but if you do your job, unless the Walking Dead is upon you, it should get you through the day, every day. Its light, accurate, easy to shoot, load, an rack. Barrel is ported, trigger is similar to an Apex custom, so very crisp, an light, grip safety an ambi safeties are good, an so far after over 1000 rounds the pistol is 100% reliable, and for its size she is very accurate, plus she’ll eat anything she’s fed.

1 Like

Loaded.

Larry

1 Like

Favorite right now is my slightly custom glock 43x mos. For most everything else I use my Gen 5 glock 19 with holosun 509t

Hk p2000 9mm. Used to carry the Hk vp9 and it is still my favorite for shooting but needed to go for the lighter p2000

1 Like

@Judokasan , Welcome to the Community… and good choice of firearm. :ok_hand:

l carry a glock22gen4 40cal but i ordered and changed it over to 9mm since 9 is cheaper to shoot and i have a reloader for 9 AND i have a carbine in 9mm