What.is the .best.way.to.carry.your.E.D.C..

Do you have a specific.Way.That…carry.your.E.D.C. And.Why.:question:

Hi BobbyJean.
I carry my edc in one of three ways depending how I’m dressed and what I’m carrying::
AIWB. Jeans/shorts and untucked shirt SIG P230 .380
IWB 3-4 (right handed) slacks, jeans or shorts with loose or untucked shirt.
Shoulder holster: grip down with suit coat, light weight coat and 5.7…
Thanks for asking and I enjoyed my root beer you sent me!

4 Likes

Chris 278. I love you and all my brothers and here’s a root beer for you and :beers::beer::beer::beer: THE BROTHERS THAT ARE TRYING TO STAY SHARP . Love you all :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile::us::feather::feather::v:t5::partying_face::confetti_ball::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:AMEN.

2 Likes

This is going to vary considerably between individuals. Between seasons.

I primarily carry IWB just behind the hip (3:30 ish, right handed), in an all kydex holster. The firearm is primarily a double stack striker fired polymer frame 9mm with a red dot cowitnessed to irons (with tritium front sight) and no manual safety. Minimum capacity is 10+1 but typically it’s 13/15/17 in the mag, depending

5 Likes

During the winter I carry outside the waist ban on my right side. I do this because of the heavier clothing I am wearing. In the warmer months here in Wisconsin I carry appendix inside the waist ban (my preferred way). I always make sure I don’t have printing with my clothes. In the winter this is not much of a problem. In the warmer months when I carry I wear loose, darker shirts.

6 Likes

Pocket carry. Can’t tell it’s on me and there’s nothing in the way of drawing.

6 Likes

I typically carry OWB hip carry. I’ve tried many ways this one seems to work best for me. I used to carry IWB but found the gun pressed in on my nerve and was uncomfortable to boot, so went OWB and won’t be going back. Stay safe.

6 Likes

Simple. You carry it however you’re most comfortable carrying it while still having immediate access to it should it be needed.
The specifics are left as an exercise for the student.

6 Likes

Every day. It is not up to me to decide the best way to carry. I figured out what works for me to be armed every day. You do you.

3 Likes

I carry appendix most of the time but I bought a new firearm and am having a small problem. I bought a Sig 365 XL and the end of the grip is flared a little bit and you can see that flair when I walk. You just see a thin strip going side to side under my T-shirt. I really don’t know if that is too much or not but I’m trying to figure a way to get rid of it, but so far haven’t figured it out. The winter isn’t a problem because I usually wear sweatshirts and sometimes a jacket.

2 Likes

95%+ of the time, all year round, all modes of dress from heavy winter to ultralight summer, even tailored clothing. Disappears under any article of clothing including those new t-shirts woven out of unicorn farts. Light weight, sweat proof, stays where I put it.

AIWB

4 Likes

70 degrees and up I carry AIWB, although every so often I’ll switch to IWB.

60 degrees and under I’ve started to wear 3-5 o’clock OWB.

I rarely use a Galco shoulder rig in the winter.

3 Likes

Most of the time, and weather conditions pending, and which pistol, I carry at 830(LH) with either an Alien Cloak 3.5, Alien Roswell, Versa leather, or Tier1. Belt is a Kore with Perry suspenders. (I was having pain in my side from wrenching the belt too tight.)

3 Likes

What is the best way to carry EDC? In the holster. :point_up:

(I don’t think I need to answer why portion) :wink:

2 Likes

IMG_2298

2 Likes

I will carry OTB strong side or depending pocket carry

2 Likes

I HAVE 22.ROUND MAGAZINES . I WANT ALL THE ROUNDS THAT I CAN HAVE . AND I crafty. IN SIDE OUT . AND YES I AM HOT BUT I WEAR LEATHER AND LONG SLEEVES DRESS WRANGLE WESTERN SHIRTS ALL YEAR A ROUND . And yes I am hott. BUT I AM IN ALL BLACK SO I AM USED TO BE HOT . No matter . I drink lots of water . I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE TO GET WHAT I NEED . When the energy attacks us . DID YOU ALL HEAR ABOUT ALL THE PRISONERS BRAKING OUT OF PRISON AND HAVING A FIRE FIGHT WITH THE GARDS AND they are coming to our country now :question::chile::us::toolbox: HAVE A ROOT BEER :beer: BROTHER LOVE YOU :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Debbie ann Likes you I had to fly to get her to her appointment I was 3. Minutes early . I Love you .

Also lefty here. Two weeks away from my permission slip! I’ve found (around the house) that OWB with a leather inner and kydex outer hybrid straddling a belt loop about 830-900 works for me (Hidden Hybrid Holsters). Might change after some real world experience, especially getting in/out of the car.

2 Likes

James 240 . WELCOME. BACK LOVE YOU BROTHER STICK AROUND WE NEED YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE TO BE WE US AND WE ALL CAN GET ALONG AND . HELP OUR COUNTRY AND OUR FAMILIES AND OUR SELVES . GREAT TO HERE FROM YOU Love Bobby Jean here is ya a Root beer :beer: :beer::beer::beer::beer::chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bangbang: WE ARE THANKFUL TO HAVE YA BACK BROTHER :100::100::100:

I’ve become more of a fan of OWB over time.
Even for my slim pistols like a P365 or 1911.

I tend to revert to IWB carry in Summer, when the hotter temps make it less pleasant to “dress around the gun.”
As an alternative, I’m trying out waist pack carry. The waist pack has some serious drawbacks, but it is a comfortable way to carry.

1 Like