What do you think about SCCY CPX-1

neither am I after doing more research. decide to go with a ruger max 9. my FFL happen to have one sitting in the display case. it looked lonely :crying_cat_face: so I rehomed it to my gun safe. :laughing: :man_in_motorized_wheelchair:

6 Likes

I don’t have any experience with the Max 9 but really like my LCP Max. I suspect the Max 9 will be happy in its new home as long as you take it out to the range for some sun and fun from time to time:)

5 Likes

it already got a detailed cleaning and its own gun slot. that it can do what it wants. right between his big brothers Glock and Ruger :laughing:

4 Likes

How come Glock became Ruger’s brother? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :crazy_face: :joy: :roll_eyes: :thinking:

3 Likes

Step-Brother :grinning:

4 Likes

… disinherited …

4 Likes

adopted brother actually :+1: :man_in_motorized_wheelchair:

2 Likes

they all are adopted

2 Likes

Glad to see we’ve finally gotten this conversation away from the car tangent and back to family relations which it is where we started right???:wink:

3 Likes

yep :+1:
I figured I had better do something before it went on another tangent :crazy_face: :man_in_motorized_wheelchair:

2 Likes

Got one Great gun - ignore the price I paid $199

2 Likes

Which one? The Hyundai? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wink:

4 Likes

Just my opinion I have one and just waiting for my 28 year old granddaughter to save the money it. I don’t like it, to lightweight, too much muzzle jump for me.

1 Like

(I ask this if all firearm reviews I am interested in)

How many rounds through it and what are [all] of the malfunctions experienced so far?

2 Likes

I put 50 rounds, no malfunctions. Just to lightweight for me.
I’ve had both wrist broke multiple times ( 4/5) each, so I have sensitive/weak wrist.
My granddaughter loves it.

2 Likes