M-CARBO trigger spring kit

Has anyone had experience with this Company/Product. I was just Curious. Smith and Wesson Shield Trigger Job! Smith and Wesson Shield Accessories - M*CARBO - YouTube

3 Likes

I’m sure there are a lot of M&P Shield 2.0 owners that may like it. Just information I came across and wanted to pass it on.

2 Likes

I’ve been using M-Carbo spring set for CZ. Less expensive than Cajun-Gun-Works and CZ-Custom (these two are leaders for CZ aftermarket stuff) but the same quality.

3 Likes

Thanks @Jerzees

2 Likes

@Johnnyq60. I’ve used them here recently, I put a spring kit in my Sccy and my Dads Sccy. No problems and works great. Great compony and parts. I give them a 10 :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

I might just do the polishing tonight and see what kind of improvements I get… that’s a very good video!

3 Likes

Thanks for all your responses brothers and sisters and God bless you all. Valuable information and I will probably look into it for my range gun.

2 Likes

If M-Carbo supports your firearm, there’s no reason to hesitate. Great quality for good money.
Their support works great with replacement policy is something doesn’t work as promised.

2 Likes

I recently purchase a M-Carbo spring for my SCCY CPX 2

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

@Keith87.
Welcome to the community.
cobra 2
Train Hard and Stay Safe.
I bought the trigger spring kit for my SCCY CPX 2

1 Like

Thank you brother

2 Likes