M&P Shield 9mm 2.0

Does anyone have an opinion for concealed carry for an M&P Shield 9mm 2.0?

2 Likes

All of the M&P 2.0s got the upgraded trigger. It’s a lot better than the original. Pretty sure they all got the aggressive grip texture too. You’re either going to need to wear an undershirt or get a holster that keeps the grip away from your body.

I have the M&P 2.0 9mm compact. I love it. I’m sure you would love the shield too.

2 Likes

Thank’s for the information.

1 Like

I like S&W a lot… my first carry piece was a Sigma series in 9mm… they now just call it “SW9VE” I think.

I’ve owned the first gen shield in 9mm: I liked it, didn’t LOVE it though. I carried a Glock 36 (6+1rd single stack, subcompact .45ACP) for a while (IWB) … until I recently got a Glock 43X (10+1rd single stack, compact 9mm) It’s my new favorite carry piece. I did well shooting the G36 but switching to a larger frame in 9mm makes it even easier to squeeze even more accuracy out of it.

It came out recently but if you look around, you can find ones “used”… but since they came out recently, they can’t be “too used”…
The 43X also has a pretty competitive price (around $450 new online). The shield 2.0 for comparison is $479.00 (MSRP) and sells for about $350-400 new.

1 Like

I just got one a few months ago & LOVE it, especially the trigger pull. Not sure why, but it made me a much more accurate shooter😁I usually carry a Glock 19, but am seriously considering getting a second holster for my M&P.

1 Like