What do we do?

Don’t be sorry, it’s an excellent post.

3 Likes

I just wish the politicians who are supposed to civil servants would do so instead of self serving,then enact common sense gun law’s to protect our children, they could but they don’t which brings up the point that the transgender shooter was discouraged from going to the first place when she seen that there was security, why did the democrats take out the metal detectors and security guards from most schools? Which proves these people’s only agenda is to try and take our 2nd Amendment rights away from us so they can have absolute power and not have to worry about us defending ourselves and families & property, are these people supposed to be public servants and not self serving of course they are, why can’t we hold them accountable, there’s all these stupid gun laws that make no sense, you know why? Because they know damn well that POS criminals won’t abide, it’s a slap in the face, what we need to do is throw these people out on their heads, enough is enough already, they want us to be perpetual victims, this is the only amendment that you need legislation for, a natural God given right, they want us to believe that the government will protect us what a joke, what we need to do when our government becomes criminally corrupt I think you know exactly what we need to do, it becomes our DUTY to become the law and justice because these people obviously are derelict of duty and don’t deserve the power they have and need to be forcibly removed, they can’t be trusted, this has been going on long enough, their hands are dripping with blood and have no honor or integrity, you asked what do we do? you know what to do WE THE PEOPLE!

2 Likes

It’s our government who’s priorities are screwed up, their for themselves when they need to be public servants! I think we know what to do when the government is criminally corrupt like it is, it becomes our duty to throw them out on their heads, because they aren’t going to put common sense gun laws in, their agenda is to try and take our God given rights any way they can! These people don’t deserve to be in positions of power anymore, they’ve proved that with all the blood dripping from their lazy hand’s, they forgot that they work for us and not the other way around!

3 Likes

100% agree. The easy solution would be to vote them all out. But on the rare occasions people do that they often just replace them with even more corrupt options simply because those options tell them what they want to hear.

No one wants to pay the bill for decades of corruption so instead we just keep passing the buck to future generations.

4 Likes

Screen name :heavy_check_mark:
Anti Government Scree :heavy_check_mark:
Pro 2nd Amendment :no_entry_sign:

Nice try though.

There are over 21,000 gun laws on the books. Enforce existing laws and there will be more than enough to protect the vulnerable.

Here’s a thought. Rather than more gun control, go after the criminals who have illegal guns. Prosecute criminals to the fullest extent of the law.

8 Likes

That would take a lot of social workers and IRS agents.

4 Likes

Like what?

4 Likes

“Common Sense Gun Laws” is a hold over from the Barry Soetoro regime. I cringe every time I see that term.

4 Likes

Current administration’s definition of “Common sense gun laws” : Confiscate self defense firearms from law abiding citizens, half of which will “accidentally” end up on the street. Make law abiding citizens vulnerable to the current administration’s protected class. If and when law abiding citizens do defend themselves make them ( with help from the lame steam media ) the villain. You know “good is evil - evil is good” . And place blame on law abiding conservatives for all mass shootings. Also if you are one of the bullies that torment a mentally unstable individual to the point of violence, then get up on a soap box declaring that no one should be allowed to own a gun . Even if it is just to make himself feel better about his role in the mass killing. Sorry I strayed from the definition of “common sense gun laws”. But I think you get my drift," common sense gun laws" is just a feel good statement made by politicians looking to feel like they are doing something for the citizen’s safety.

2 Likes

Just FYI, and as a complete aside to your original point… I started watching that video but turned it off. It was so full of verifiable factual errors (e.g. he said the B52 was powered by FOUR engines at the same time the video is showing pictures where all eight are visible) that it had no credibility. Again, not to invalidate your point, just noting that the video is making many wrong statements.

1 Like

The "gun ban crowd’ actually believes just by banning a firearm shootings will stop. I asked a person in favor of banning certain types of firearms when the shootings will stop. They had no answer.

5 Likes

I believe the only option is it’s up to us to take our country back!

1 Like

Yes. Time to stop voting for the kleptocrats who tell us what we want to hear and start voting for some quality people who are brave enough to tell us what we need to hear. And who will then take the hard steps needed to solve our many problems instead of the easy ones used to pad their own pockets.

The problem is the vast majority of people who want positions of power in DC don’t deserve to be there. We need to start drafting people who are too well respected and intelligent to ever want the job and then convince them they need to run for the good of the country.

5 Likes

For what it’s worth, the main way of taking back the country is in the voting booth

6 Likes

Excellent Response.

3 Likes

Since this thread was resurrected, it got me thinking about it.

No one really knows what they will do if they’re thrown into an emergency situation. Most of us like to think we’d charge in and take care of everything like Chuck Norris. Hopefully no one here will ever be tested to find out what we would do.

I’ve been trained enough that I suppose I would try to go in. But as anyone who’s had serious active shooter training knows, communication is vital. If the police are already on the scene and you charge past them to be first in the door, how do they know you’re a “good guy” and not an accomplice to murder? How do they know you’re competent to stop the threat without shooting more kids? How do YOU know that you’re competent to stop the threat without making the situation worse?

Or flip the question: how do you know for a fact that the police haven’t entered the building? You see some LEOs pulling security outside the front door- do you know for a fact that no one else entered the building before you got there? What if they’re sweeping the building and making their way towards the threat based on information given from a caller in the building? What if they entered the back door and are sweeping their way towards the front, which you’re about to burst through with a firearm in your hand?

What if an active police response is delayed because they have to deal with you? What if they mistake you for the shooter, while the real shooter is slowly picking off more victims? Could you live with yourself knowing that more children died because you rushed into the scene without any communication from the other responders?

What if your child survives the shooter but becomes an orphan because you didn’t pause to consider the situational awareness that you lacked?

Just something to consider. I couldn’t tell you what to do in that scenario; I’ve never been in it and I hope it stays that way.

3 Likes

As a parent, my general response to those what ifs would be in the line of thought of “I’d rather have taken immediate imperfect action and deal with that fallout, than have waited passively while others were doing the same and have to live with that”

But I know enough about our local departments that I do not have this concern anyway

4 Likes

All these what ifs are why I believe it is best to have properly trained and armed responders already in the school. Preferably with the ability to communicate directly with responding LEOs. The staff is going to have a much better idea of who belongs there and who doesn’t as well as which students might be threats and which likely aren’t.

If I knew my school had a solid plan and well trained individuals to carry it out I wouldn’t have to worry about how to deal with the mayhem caused by the multiple untrained responding parents that will most likely get there before the LEOs arrive. The incident would be less likely to happen in the first place and much more likely to be over before anyone else could respond.

4 Likes

Molonlabe777. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY IS NOT JUST ABOUT THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS :bangbang::100: THEY. THE . President , and his cartel , has spent money that our country , just dose,NOT , HAVE, HUNTER, the son , haw ) BEEN SELLING HIS PAINTINGS, FOR ,AS , much,AS,5,0000 , THOUSAND , DOLLARS TO CHINA :cn: :broken_heart::100: AND MAKIN, DEAL”S WITH RUSHSA, our PRESIDENT , SOLD , 80,BILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF WEPONS,TO, AFGHAN , ENMITY, and our TROOPS HAD TO ASK THE AFGHANS FOR PROTECTION, TO, CUT,AND ,RUN, AND WE LEFT BEHIND , OUR MEN :bangbang: NO MAN , LEFT BEHIND :question::question::question::question: PRESIDENT BIDEN IS A WAR CRIMMEL, and HIS SON, and we ARE WATCHING AN NOT , DOING ANYTHING :question::broken_heart: SO WE ARE JUST AS GUILTY AS THE PRESIDENT , HOW HAVE WE BECAME SUCH COWARDS :question::question::cn: Bobby Jean :chile::owl::feather::feather:I SAID IT COWARDS , THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MUST CHARGE THIS PRESIDENT AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO, LET HIM DESTROY AMERICA :broken_heart::100::question::broken_heart::latin_cross:

Molonlabe777. What I truly LOVE IS THE USCCA. IS THE VERY IDEA :bangbang::100: OF HAVING PEOPLE COMING TO GATHER AND THEY ARE ALL AMERICAN PEOPLE FAR AND NEER TIM HAS. AN ARMY OF TRUE. PATRIOTS :us::100::bangbang::heart: AND NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT TAKING OVER ANY THING :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100::us::broken_heart::latin_cross: JUST MANNTAING WHAT OUR FOR FARTHERS SET FORTH FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLE WE THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE BYE THE PEOPLE :bangbang::100::heart::us::latin_cross: USCCA. AN I AM VERY VERY PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE GRATEST TRAINING PROGRAM IN THE USA , AND WE ARE ALL CONCERNED ABOUT OUR COUNTRY AND WE CARE AN WE ARE RESPONSIBLE AND NO ONE IS GOING TO TO SHUT DOWN THE WE THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE USCCA :100::us: WE ARE ARMED, AND TRAINED , AND WE HAVE GOD ON OUR SIDE WE NEVER SPRAY AN PRAY :broken_heart::bangbang: WE COUNT , FOR , EVERY ROUND , and we KNOW THAT WE ARE , SHOOTING FOR , FREEDOM :100::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::heart: