Over the next few weeks, kids across the country are going back to school. Unfortunately, many of them will go to a school with this sign out front. We have seen how people in gun-free zones have become targets in the past.
Should we arm our teachers so they can defend their students?
Should teachers be allowed to carry?
- Yes, if they want to and have training
- Yes, if they want to, have training, and are concealing
- No, it opens them up for additional issues in the classroom
- No, have others in the school armed, not teachers
- Other? Leave your response below!