Weekly Target Feedback!

It’s definitely a slow a steady exercise. I shoot it every time I go to the range at least once.

2 Likes

Off hand at 5 yards, 30 rounds. There was some fatigue showing towards the end

Primary hand, draw and shoot until empty, reload asap, repeat

3 Likes

@Spence niiice! Love it! :grin:

2 Likes

Walk back drill, TP9SFX 9mm, 3-8 yds, 5 rounds at each distance

Walk back drill, TP9SFX 9mm, 3-15 yds, 5 rounds at each distance

Yeah, so, I went to the range this morning after too long away. You’ll notice there’s no picture, and the isn’t going to be one. Holy crap, do I need more regular practice! My trigger discipline is gone; everything flew wide left.

Maybe next time I’ll have something picture-worthy. I need to go watch some training videos now.

Regards.

2 Likes

I feel your pain, @David38! I have to get back to the range and knock the rust off!

1 Like

@David38 when will you get to go again? And can you work on some dry fire drills in the meantime?
If you need an accountability team or a cheering section, we’ve got you covered!

1 Like

Thanks, Zee. I appreciate the support. I’ll probably get back out within the week.
I’m coming around to the idea of trading in my summer carry pistol. It’s a Taurus 709 Slim which, while being a perfectly fine gun, is a bit small for my hand. I keep having to “re-settle” my grip after each shot. I was alone at the range yesterday and without the friendly distractions was really paying attention and noticing all the little things. I have my eye on Ruger’s compact Security 9 , which makes a certain amount of sense since my “main” pistol is the full size Security 9. (Better start saving my pennies.) I need to run up to Whittaker’s so I can handle one and see if it’s the one for me.

Regards.

1 Like

2 Likes

@Jason18 that’ll get it done! What are you shooting?

Glock 17 Gen 4 124 grain and Glock 41 Gen 4 45 acp FMJ 230 grain 15 yards. Ammunition is American Eagle

1 Like