We need your help!

We are currently doing some research on safety and the 2A community and would appreciate your input. Please take a minute to complete this short survey.

https://tinyurl.com/bp8h5umv

15 Likes

Done, not enough room for sufficient answers. How is this going to help? Will there be solutions?

7 Likes

DONE.

I kept it simple.

4 Likes

My immediate family, gun talk is easy, my in-laws, not really gun friendly.

4 Likes

More safe/less safe needs a third choice. I felt safe/ feel safe

6 Likes

Agreed. As to feeling more or less safe in the past two years, how about neutral? I was a bit concerned during all the riots, but as that never impacted my immediate community, and when those ended, my concern was mitigated.

5 Likes

Done. Same thing not enough room to answer some of the questions. And also on some questions need more choices.

6 Likes

Done. Pretty targeted but vague options on some.

4 Likes

Done. @USCCA are you going to share the results?

5 Likes

I’m not sure if the results will be shared, but I will ask!

We are asking these questions so that we can be sure to understand what’s most important to you. It’s important that we are able to align with your needs and it will also help up create meaningful content in the future that you will all enjoy.

3 Likes

Feedback provided. As others have said, choices for feedback are limited.

3 Likes

survey complete. maybe a bit more thought in the preparation of a survey would yield a better quality of response with more usable information than these 5 overly generalized questions

6 Likes

Done with the survey.

2 Likes

Done. Results would be nice.

3 Likes

Done !!

2 Likes

Reasons for having guns for me is all of the above. That was not a choice. I have hunting guns, I have collectors, I have self-defense guns, and competition guns.

8 Likes

@USCCA Done. Took the survey.

2 Likes

as always you come up with great topics and the survey is a very good exsample. as with others not enough room for answers and/or comments.
utsilv

1 Like

Biggest threat is hard, but adding gun control legislation to current bills that have little to do with guns is deceitful and nefarious. Check out the VAWA bill in the senate now, and write and call your Senators!

1 Like

Completed survey. I live on a small town so crime is lower than some larger cities. I do carry always and feel safe in my community, at this time anyways.

2 Likes