We are in trouble

Here in Minnesota, the ways and means comity passed through red flag bill, mandatory $1 million gun insurance, massive taxes on ALL your firearms and extended background checks. I’m getting a little scared here

2 Likes

Texas welcomes you!

1 Like

You’re next…

4 Likes

This nation is going to hell in a handbasket. And Bloomberg is the one pulling the strings.

4 Likes

No, George Soros is.

6 Likes

It’s pretty darn cold in Wyoming or Idaho but that’s where I’ll go next.

2 Likes

Might be time to relocate to Puerto Rico

3 Likes

That would require air travel and TSA bulls#$&.
I say we all meet up in Kansas, caravan our way to California locked and loaded, AR’s slung over the shoulder and a pair of six guns strapped to our hips and run out all the liberals, I know of a few places they can get sanctuary or we could just run them into the sea. Similar to what Leonidas did to the Persians.
If they have a problem with that I’m sure Mexico will welcome them with open arms.

2 Likes

@Scott52
Not sure about Mexico. But Canada will take them open arms

1 Like

Nowhere near a lawyer, but wouldn’t requiring insurance for a right be a massive violation of the Constitution?

3 Likes

All of this is against the 2nd amendment. None otf it is really legal. The house looks like it will pass all of this. We are hoping that the state Senate will throw it in the burning pit.

5 Likes

I see 5 2A Counties in your state, get on the phone, get people out, get loud. That,s what we are doing in WI. :wink: :trumpet: :trumpet:

3 Likes

Believe me, we are trying. Bloomberg, the rat that he is, has been dumping money into this state and you know politicians… GREEDY

3 Likes

What we have found here is so many people especially older people who are or were hunters and have family who hunt didn’t know anything about the threat to our 2A and once informed stated
“well I will get right on the phone to my reps. and I will call all my friends and tell them to call”.
We actually got several calls back asking for more info. So don’t forget to tap into that support.

4 Likes

I’ve been posting fliers all over about our right to keep and bare arms, I’ve called EVERYONE I know and told them to pass it on, I just made a YouTube video earlier as well.

4 Likes

You may like Georgia, come on down, give it a whirl

3 Likes

Beautiful state, PLUS it’s Warm… unfortunately can’t afford to move. :sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

Fight the good fight, join 2A advocacy groups if you haven’t already. Hang in there, remain active, diligent, and keep persistent.

2 Likes

Though I hate Facebook, I’ve joined local groups. We are in the works of making a rally like was done in VA.

3 Likes

Sounds like IL has been copying Minnesota’s homework. We are looking at a similar legislation here.

1 Like