Delaware is getting stupid

So, first Delaware outlaws “assault rifles” and now they’re voting to enact requiring a permit to purchase a firearm, to include requiring a background check, inquiries with local law enforcement, fingerprinting, and a mandatory training class. Ugh…

5 Likes

Hey brother @Vipertech1971
It is getting to the point where even relocating may be a hassle.

2 Likes

Yeah, we moved here from NJ about 2.5 years ago and that’s a huge improvement as far as firearms laws are concerned. I just hate to see how DE is starting to act the fool just like some other states like NJ, MD, NY, etc.

3 Likes

@Vipertech1971
Hang in there brother you are better than you were. Move about 5 hours further south to VA. it is a lot better.

4 Likes

We’d move to Williamsburg in a heartbeat if we had a chance!

3 Likes

I moved from Jersey to DE in 88 saw where it was going and in 05 moved to Montana. Now I will never go east of the Mississippi again.

4 Likes

Montana! Wow, that must have been a drastic change.

2 Likes

The best move I ever made should have done it 20 years sooner.

4 Likes

Has anyone else noticed that the response by democrats, to the supreme court decisions, has been to ignore the plain meaning of the rulings, and double down on more of the very same laws that just got struck down. ??

9 Likes

To be fair, some states east of the Mississippi have fantastic gun laws. Some west of the Miss have terrible gun laws as well. But yeah MT’s are looking great

5 Likes

Oh yes sir. I think most of us have noticed. They are bombarding the legal system and much of it seems to be working for them. The sheer number of them strains the resources of the 2A organizations. It seems coordinated to me.

5 Likes

@DS-1 EXACTLY!! So stupid, notice why Biden is running for re-election, he says, “I have a JOB TO FINISH”. Yeah SURE, we all know what that is! This is a “UK Biden Administration”. He won’t stop at taking our 2A Rights away. AAAHH DON’T YOU HAVE A COUNTRY TO RUN? There are other ISSUES that this COUNTRY needs tending to. Step aside and let a REAL LEADER run the COUNTRY!

2 Likes

Delaware kept Biden in the Senate for a very long time, so I think they had a considerable head start on being stupid.

6 Likes

I’m surprised that they still honor Utah CCW permits. I only added two states (DE and WA) by getting my UT permit, but DE was the main reason I got it, mostly because it’s the only one I’m even likely to visit (or drive through) and how much of a hassle it is to actually get a DE permit.

2 Likes