WATCH: Milwaukee man mobbed by BLM activists—arrested for trying to defend his home | The Post Millennial - News, Politics, Culture, and Lifestyle

This sickens me. Morality policing is here. Can anyone tell me how it’s legal to arrest the man, defending his home and not overwhelm the mob with a police presence? This is what worries me, when it’s easier to arrest the law abiding citizen to restore peace, than to uphold the law. I’m not saying this person did everything right, but it shows where we’re headed.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Interesting that it appears in WI “brandishing” can be extended that far?

Unless he was aiming the weapon at the individuals outside his home, how do the police know the homeowner simply hadn’t taken the opportunity to clean his weapon. Perhaps he was staging it to a new location in light of his new defense condition based on the crowd outside. Or maybe he was preparing for what he felt was an impending attack based on a mob in front of his house.

I don’t understand any of that.

I also don’t understand how the police don’t take any action with the crowd who is clearly creating a disturbance and harassing a person in their home.

Glad I don’t live in WI I guess?

5 Likes

I’ve heard from one or two places he brandished the weapon at the crowd, from inside his home, but I cant verify that from 3 verified sources

5 Likes

If that’s the case, then that’s different…

Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

I get it. A mob at your door is scary. Ask a few mayors or governors these days, who now have added security details, or Kamala Harris (on a college campus no less, wtf???)… But a regular armed person can’t show a weapon in order to intimidate. Simple fact.

3 Likes

In Milwaukee a mob organized a protest in front of a man’s house after a grainy, poorly-shot video of him saying n***** was spread on Social Media through the community. The mob organized a protest party on Facebook to harass and intimidate the man in front of his house. After brandishing a weapon in his window to the crowd, the police were called and arrested the man. The mob, laughed as he was led away in cuffs and they continued to celebrate in front of his house after he was gone.

Link to Article

So… we can see that there was trespassing involved as shown in this tweet. Was this man within his right to brandish in this situation?

Video Opinion by Tim Pool

1 Like

Combined two threads on the same topic. ~Dawn

3 Likes

Because politics. If those whose politics align with the actions of others, then no problem. If they do not, then throw the book at them.

This is how ‘they’ see it:

• Harass and threaten a man for his political affiliation? = 1st Amendment!

• Use a firearm to protect your home and yourself against a mob? = That’s not what the 2nd Amendment means! The 2nd is for hunting, or militias, or the military, or muskets, or something…Do not pass Go, do not collect $200, go straight to jail!!

4 Likes

Thank you @Dawn I just saw the conversations on other posts.

5 Likes

If you ever see multiple threads on the same topic, let me know and I can combine them. Thanks!!

5 Likes

Will do, thank you!

3 Likes

While I agree that it’s insane that a private person can’t wield a weapon when a mob is at their front door I did want to point out that Harris and Biden had a secret service detail the second they became presidential candidates. Pretty standard procedure to assign a security detail by Secret service.

2 Likes

Rules for thee, but not for me; right? Lol

6 Likes

That’s because the PD is corrupt or has such poor leadership that they think their loyalty is to the mob, not to taxpayer.
Kissing up to the mob is not going to help officers, when (not if) the mob comes to their doors. It is regrettable they don’t understand it!

3 Likes

I agree with you. You cannot appease the mob.

3 Likes

Also… don’t brandish. Either you do defend yourself, or you don’t need to, but don’t fall into a trap.

9 Likes

I also agree with that. Unless you’re in a state where you can display a firearm. But still, dont point at something you dont intend to shoot.

6 Likes

Pure speculation on my part, but reading about single officer responding to the scene, entering the house, then leaving with the homeowner in cuffs - I think the homeowner failed to benefit from his 4A rights not once, but twice. We can criticize general approach of the PD, but this specific cop, upon asking common sense questions of the homeowner may not have had any choice but to arrest.
If I were the responding officer, I’d ask for permission to come in, and then if he indeed brandished the weapon as the peaceful ones complained. Again, it is pure speculation, but I think the homeowner answered unwisely.

5 Likes

They come around my house…, I go tactical blackout and wait. Time to play the mole spider game!
Let them do some damages, let them break a window or two, let them try to enter.
But once they’re in they are done!
Cell phones, security cams, monitoring cams, have recording abilities.
Problem here is most insurance companies won’t pay out for a claim unless there is an arrest made. Yet premiums continue to rise in claims. This is something besides taxes we have to remember when it comes to these riots / mobs that are going on. People really do not think about insurance rates until they get their renewals in.
Now that we have gone through the “ Summer of Burn Loot Murder / ANTIFA” & compounded by the second disease of the globe known as covid -19; now comes hurricane season.
Insurance rates will be Hell next year on premiums.
People feel the angst / urgency to defend what they’ve worked for and all they have.
With that provocation is just asking for it. Going into social media and calling racial names or showing people a weapon is not being a responsible citizen.
Silent and deep while using shadows along with technology to monitor / collect evidence is the best practice.
Vehicles can be replaced, homes repaired, but lives taken over provocation / or ruined through misconduct is eternal.

9 Likes