WATCH: Milwaukee man mobbed by BLM activists—arrested for trying to defend his home | The Post Millennial - News, Politics, Culture, and Lifestyle

I admire your response. What stuck out to me was what you said about insurance. I had nooo idea that an arrest would need to be made. I try to observe, stay hidden and defend as well.

5 Likes

Just cogitating here but maybe the LE did the guy a favor and got him out a situation that could have turned into a real fecal sandwich.

12 Likes

@Jeff-A1 Honestly that is what I was thinking. :+1:

8 Likes

I was thinking that, but my other thought was he was just following “shotgun Joe Biden’s” advice, other than the shooting through the door part. :grin:

9 Likes

I also agree with you and @BRUCE26 I understand why the cops arrested him, but I cant say I agree with the morality of it. But i do appreciate all of the viewpoints!

5 Likes

So now we get arrested for protecting our homes… These people will not learn until it is too late for them.

4 Likes

In case you haven’t seen this. This is our president wanabe. Two Blast Joe Biden. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Oh my gosh, one of the best videos I’ve seen in a while! I love how people think shotguns are some kind of rpg, ultimate force of destruction. Shows how little he knows of gun laws

8 Likes

Yes, I sickenly recall that video. Time for a nice Cask-strength Single Malt to rejuvenate my spirits and cogitate on our current events.

7 Likes

Can you believe they said that with a strait face. OMG There are recordings out there of people calling into
Law Enforcement asking (tongue in cheek) if this was legal. Some are a riot. :+1:

7 Likes

@Dave17 We don’t have any real facts yet. I don’t consider Twitter and Facebook posts trustworthy news sources. Not enough info to claim it was even an arrest. If I was responding LE I would do my best to de-escalate and get the homeowner to safety…away from the crowd. Has he been charged yet?

Hope this makes sense. There is a time to fight and a time to walk away. Could this guy have been drunk, stirred up a confrontation and called the police himself? We just don’t know yet. We all are very concerned with what is going on right now. That’s why we need discernment to make sound decisions. Just having a firearm and actually knowing when to use it is a big distinction. Keep the faith, brother.

5 Likes

I commented on Biden’s stupidity about get a shotgun, a shotgun, a shotgun…

6 Likes

Excellent advice. Thanks, man. I’m on it!

6 Likes

Yup. 18oz Captain Morgan Private Stock and Ice Tea. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I just laughed out loud. Can you IMAGINE if he had fired his double-barrelled shotgun off the porch like Biden recommends? OMG, LMAO

7 Likes

Creeper is about as smart as a box of rocks.

Bacardi Gold over crushed ice, lime and coke.

6 Likes

It would definitely knock biden on his butt after the first shot

4 Likes

To your first statement- you are correct. To your second- I’ll have to try that sometime!

5 Likes

Just keep in mind, if you need to add that many adulterants to make it palatable, you are drinking the wrong beverage. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You didn’t realize, leftist Communist Fascist Terrorist lawless criminals are free to do anything…but do not even think about going to church, exercising your free speech or supporting the Constitution.

The Constitution is now racist, the American flag is now racist, and only Communist Fascist Terrorist BLM and Antifa are free to do as they want… even burn, loot, and murder.

This is the ‘Brave New World’…

And if you follow the law, and expect your rights to be protected, you are sorely mistaken.

Bright lights shinning in your house, infringing on the right to enjoy your property, the rights you are guaranteed in the Constitution… is just what you pay for and they have a right to harass you all they want.

Uphold what law?

Didn’t you know, the United States has become a lawless nation…

5 Likes