Virginia may be ground zero!

I got to gladly shake Sheriff Jenkin’s mitt…like a polar bear paw :slight_smile:

6 Likes
3 Likes

I saw a fair number of MAGA hats but for the first time I saw black, blue and hunter orange ones too. That said in the shade it was about 26*F and the wind was blowing so stocking caps and hoods were more prevalent than ball caps.

Cheers,

Craig6

5 Likes

I can’t see how supporting Democrats does anything to support the 2A…Kind of like being a drunk and supporting MADD​:roll_eyes::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

The Washington Examiner takes on the rest of the MSM over their hatred for gun owners.

5 Likes

You mean like DaMadd - Drunks against Mother’s Against Drunk Drivers.
Please don’t take offense. I do not encourage or support drunk driving, especially in today’s world where Uber, Lyft are readily available. Ride shares have done more to stop drunk driving than any other thing done by legislation or the courts.

4 Likes

Some more balanced reporting. I got to sing the National Anthem with thousands of my fellow citizens…

5 Likes

No offense Mike. I was trying to point out the disconnect between voting Democrat and also supporting the 2A. IMO it just doesn’t make sense.

4 Likes

I must say I am gratefully surprised everything was so peaceful and respectful in Richmond today. There are so many ways it could have gone wrong and this was about the only way it could have gone right.

7 Likes

Wow! 20,000 and thousands of them were armed. If Democrats think guns are the problem they were proven wrong today. However, if they dont learn the lesson we must continue to rally and make the point very clear.

When government fears the people, there is liberty…

10 Likes

And this just in from the most trusted name in news… The Babylon Bee. It speaks volumes of truth.

5 Likes

VA Senator Amanda Chase leading the charge.

“The government should not tell me how many guns I can own. The government should not tell me what kind of guns I can own.”

9 Likes

Babylon Bee wrong! If guns were the problem then 20,000 people would be dead tonight

4 Likes

Dear God that’s funny. Thanks for that.

5 Likes

Waiting to hear if the 20,000 number put out might be lowballed. It seems low. If not, getting 20,000 people to brave the cold and stick together in common cause is remarkable. The one arrest was a young lady who would not remove her mask. That after 2 warnings.

3 Likes

@Virgil_H This is for my brothers in the Great State of Virginia. You done good today. Enjoy your evening…

6 Likes

Just got this off of FOX news… the King has spoken.

Quote…

Gov. Ralph Northam, a Democrat, had declared a state of emergency late last week and beefed up security around the Capitol.
“Thousands of people came to Richmond to make their voices heard,” he said in a statement Monday evening. “Today showed that when people disagree, they can do so peacefully. The issues before us evoke strong emotions, and progress is often difficult. I will continue to listen to the voices of Virginians, and I will continue to do everything in my power to keep our commonwealth safe.”

End quote.

4 Likes

This pretty much sums it all up…

7 Likes

If what they said about “Governor Ralph Northam was actually reported correctly which is highly suspect to begin with Because we all know politicians never never lie then FBI and Virginia State Police intelligence that Northam was supposed to have about all these “so-called Neo-Nazis and White Supremacist groups” but again I believe that it was never reported to the Governor as he stated. I believe that he himself didn’t even believe it, I believe he just wanted notoriety which now we all know the truth

4 Likes

Why does that sound like “Now that y’all have had your hissy fit, we can get back to passing these laws for your own good” to me?

11 Likes