Virginia may be ground zero!

Welcome to the spin:

1 Like
6 Likes

Thanks, @zee!

4 Likes

You can do a search for WVRA 96.1 online. They are broadcasting live coverage and so far it has been pretty fair and balanced.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Video by Missouri Firearms Coalition… big crowds, no trouble. You’ll have to be on FB to view it.

1 Like

Went in to one of our local gun shops last week, and one of the owners commented how busy they have been at the latest gun shows and in their brick and mortar shop. “People are scared” she said. There is also a proposed bill here in Virginia HB 567 that I haven’t seen mentioned anywhere. The gist is they want to close indoor shooting ranges that are not owned or leased by the government unless fewer than 50 employees are in the building and 90% are local or federal LEO; and the indoor range maintains a log of all of a users info and verifies info with a government issued ID card.
Indoor ranges are probably the safest places to practice and learn. The one we go to has RSO’s watching the shooting lanes and are quick to correct any safety issues the see by a shooter. They offer classes some geared directly for women, took my concealed carry class here and taking women’s defensive class in March. They also have a simulator. Seems to me this is the kind of place we need.

5 Likes

It was briefly mentioned in another thread: Indiana: the anti-gun bills have started

But you’re right, we haven’t talked about how much damage that would do to responsibly armed American’s ability to train.

3 Likes
4 Likes

13 Likes

I should have also mentioned that this range, where we are members, is very family oriented. We have gone with our son and granddaughter, who will be 12 years old soon, so that she can learn in a safe environment. Sweet girl is a better shot with my .22 carbine than I am. :smile:

4 Likes

Some pics from

8 Likes

God bless these Patriots and keep them safe. And, God bless America!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing those - I especially love these pictures from that site:

8 Likes

I canvassed the typical “mainstream” news outlets and found they all stress… white males, toting large weapons, a sea of MEGA hats, carrying large “clips” of ammo, wearing camouflage, military helmets, body armor, etc.
They have tunnel vision and only see and report on that which will sell their story and divide this country… all for profits.

3 Likes

Huh… I dont see hardly any MAGA hats… and I’ve had some of the live feeds running. I see a good number of women, and some racial mix.

Don’t suppose they’re lying do you? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Did see a Barrett 50 though.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I don’t expect the media to be fair. If you know someone who is there please text then and remind them to shoot video and take lots of pictures. We’ll need to make the point that these are responsible American gun owners

5 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Political Views and Gun Rights Discussion

8 Likes