Virginia may be ground zero!

I was just watching CNN an hour ago(ish) and the entire 10-15min segment was how “a bunch of white supremacists are descending on Virginia”. Every news segment I watch anywhere says something along the same lines.

7 Likes

After the event, I’d be curious to hear more about this radio

5 Likes

I think that’s worthy of a thread of its own!

3 Likes

I really hope the video of who shows up will put the lie to that. Not that the news wont try to spin it. but if the crowd is visibly diverse it will be harder to spin.

4 Likes

Will be glad to share what I discover. I just got it in today. It has manual frequency input or you can input frequencies with a program on your computer. Trying to find suitable channels to monitor on RadioReference.com. Some folks at work are Extra Class Operators and are willing to help me get my Technicians License.

4 Likes

@Zee Trying to find an unbiased news source that provides accurate information is like looking for hens’ teeth. About every source I looked at doesn’t pass the smell test. Cam Edwards does a good job representing 2A issues across the country. Not much integrity left in the rest of the industry.

6 Likes

Another proposed Virginia law that, if passed, can be used to remove gun ranges.

4 Likes

Why does it seem like they are doing everything possible to punish gun owners? It is like they want the public to revolt against the government.

4 Likes

I believe that is exactly it, right there. They have their moment and they’re taking out their ire in full and self-righteous measure.

5 Likes

VA senator Amanda Chase has got big brass ones… I think I have a crush.

https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com/2020/01/virginia-senator-chase-calls-for-gov-northam-to-step-down-immediately/

He’s lost the confidence of 96% of the counties and municipalities here in the Commonwealth and shoved anti-gun legislation in the faces of Virginians. This is more than a Democratic, Republican or Independent issue, this is not just a Virginian issue.
This is an American issue.
He’s failed to uphold the very constitution he swore he’d uphold in office. Virginia expects better leadership and I will lead that charge.

11 Likes

Hey @Zee Little Big Town - Girl Crush (Official Music Video) - YouTube

1 Like

As an American citizen, patriot, and tax payer… I demand that the Governor of Virginia steps down voluntarily tomorrow at 12pm, January 20th.

6 Likes

Ha! There you go :grin:

1 Like

“…we have never seen this kind of uprising…”

2 Likes
4 Likes

Walkabout in the Capitol area.

3 Likes

Governor “Blackface” Northam receives gun salesman of the year award.

4 Likes

Senator Chase is also known for open carrying on the Senate floor. :+1:

6 Likes

To all those who are going today. Stay SAFE, keep your head on a swivel, film everything you can.

MrGunsNGear has a walkthrough of the grounds around the Capitol

4 Likes

For all of you that want to see whats going on, there will be a live stream over on mymilitia.com

3 Likes