Virginia may be ground zero!

Individual First Aid Kit = IFAK

7 Likes

Thanks Mikeā€¦the older I get the less I understand :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

@Michael7 Sorry about the acronym. Large Israeli type bandage, blood-clotting agent, sheers, tourniquet, ace bandage, blanket, sterile gloves and something to seal a sucking chest wound. Good to have on the gun range.

5 Likes

And the Conspiracies Keep Rolling:

FBI Arrests 3 White Supremacists Ahead of Mondayā€™s VCDL Lobby Day in Richmond, Virginia

Second article from AP that is stirring grief. Now MSM is starting to get involved?

Best News Update: Cam & Co

4 Likes

@Jeff-A1 My brother, ALL chest wounds suck!!!

My intention is to be in the middle of the middle, that failing be near enough to some LEO or NG troop to ā€œhelp them outā€ at a moment of indecision should the worst case occur. hoping for the best, planning for the worst.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

Nice to see the groups working together! Gonna go donate.

Just wondering where the NRA is in the collaborationā€¦ oh, right, theyā€™re throwing their own party.

5 Likes

@MikeBKY @Michael7 Back 50 years ago when I started my time in the Army we called it a Individual First Aid Kit. :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:
Oh well another day another time.

4 Likes

They came on the 13th(?) the day that SB16 got thrown out. They claimed victory.

Meanwhile HB961, which is arguably worse than SB16, is continuing to circulate.

6 Likes

Brother, you know we gotta embrace the suck :slight_smile:

Still trying to count the number of clowns getting out of that compact carā€¦

5 Likes

I heard the injunction was dismissed by a district court.

4 Likes

Yes it was I am on the VCDL mailing list as I used to live in VA. Which ever way it goes there will be big crowds there.

4 Likes
6 Likes

oh THAT explains why all the press saying their numbers generated the removeal of SB16 and not mentioning HB961ā€¦ I wondered why so many copies of the same story were circulating from different sources - NRA press release. I get it now. :rage:

I canā€™t even believe how disingenuous they are being ā€œwe won a victory!ā€ yeah NO YOU DIDNā€™T. You left the evil twin on the field :rage: More and more I think they are becoming a waste of space.

6 Likes

@Zavier_D @Dawn hereā€™s what the WV bill looks likeā€¦ and itā€™s now in OK and SC also. This is essentially the same bill Missouri almost got passed in 2014, and weā€™re trying again this year.

3 Likes

Aaaandā€¦ canā€™t say if itā€™s true or not, but Iā€™m just going to leave this right here.

6 Likes

VCDL email this morning said they were appealing to state supreme court. The language in the law concerning what the Governor can and canā€™t do is just ambiguous enough that Iā€™m pretty doubtful it will be overturned. I remain hopeful though.

5 Likes

Iā€™m with you there @Michael7 there are too many TLAs (three letter acronyms).

6 Likes

@Dawn a special acronym that describes the use of an acronym?? My goodness :laughing::laughing: Thatā€™s just :firecracker::firecracker::firecracker:

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure glad you explained TLAā€¦Iā€™d be racking what brain I have left trying to figure that one out.:crazy_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Looks like an armored portapot for old Governor Blackface to use. Heā€™s afraid of all those law abiding citizens heā€™s trying to turn into criminals.

8 Likes