USCCA Members We Need Your Feedback!

I’ll be glad to take your shirt if you win! Lisa D.

2 Likes

A couple things that are a bit concerning. One (not a big deal but…) i never received my “Free Gift” that was promoted upon signing up
Second thing that has me second guessing this is that I read in USCCA policy that the Legal Fees are not covered by USCCA and that the costs can be passed back to us. There is no mention of this anywhere in the marketing or site. There are law firms who offer a similar program but cover the fee’s, wondering if I should make the move. I get all the other extras but i’m not really here for those…

1 Like

I also joined for the insurance, but was glad for the training, the magazine the yearly Expo. and all that USCCA offers. I have realized that if I am going to carry, I need to be educated and protected. I realized that I needed to increase my level of insurance coverage each year to the max… Even if you do everything correct in a shooting, there is a real good chance that you will be sued!

1 Like

Having CCW is serious business so if you are involved in a shooting you need insurance - nice of mind.

1 Like

Liability insurance as well as training and CC reminders

2 Likes

I joined for the insurance, The information and feedback from other members is also great. Hope to never need the insurance, but it helps to have the security of someone having your back.

1 Like

Really enjoy the magazine!

1 Like

Hi, Tim: where’s my sweatshirt?? lol! Seriously, I joined the USCCA because I carry, and want to be prepared where ever and when ever I’ll be needing you guys(gals)!
Harry

1 Like

When I first heard about USCCA, insurance was the only thing spoken about, so I initially joined for the insurance. One never knows what situation they may find themselves in. Since joining however, I love the training and related information you all put out for the community. I also love reading the stories and situations that the community members have been in. I learn a lot for them. I also love throwing stuff out there just to get conversation going. It may not express how I really feel about the subject matter, but to get people talking to learn other aspects of a subject is what I love doing!

The right to bear arms shall not be infringed and having a like minded company to back your rights is essential in this day in age. Thank you USCCA.

I became a member for the insurance because I am a wife and mother of 3. I carry for me, my family, and others protection. I hope to never have to use, but the insurance is there in case I ever do. I love reading all the articles and entering the gjveaways! This is a wonderful website with many benefits.

Joined for the ins & some refresher training.
Membership is coming due soon & seen that it has increased in price. Will have to see if I can afford to continue memberships.
Thx

Since retiring in 2015 I’ve become more aware that ‘the elderly’ - people like me - are liable to be ripe targets for robbery, car-jacking and home invasion. I bought a handgun and joined USCCA to learn to use it safely. I’m glad to discover that I’ve also learned many ways TO AVOID USING MY GUN.

1 Like

I joined for the insurance and peace of mind. Also all the great info that is here for the taking.

1 Like

Welcome to all of the awesome USCCA Members giving your feedback! We’re so glad to have you all hear.

Don’t forget to check out the other awesome conversations going on throughout the Community!

My wife and I are both old police officers and felt that we needed to have the Insurance to protect us against over zealous prosecutors. I appreciate the magazines and tips on training. We joined after I was attacked in our back yard by an individual with a knife. He was trying to burglarize our neighbors out building and workshop and I just walked into the situation. My wife and I have been carrying weapons for 50 years and in this case he brought a knife to a gun fight.

3 Likes

The insurance was the first selling point but as I went through the training I became hooked and have now joined the instructors and am committed to spreading the great work, support and community this company offers!!!

I join for the insurance and peace of mind if I had to use my weapon in a self defense situation.

I believe having the peace of mind knowing that if I’m forced to use my gun to defend myself I have access to a lawyer that is experienced in use of force law.

The insurance was my decision to go with USCCA. After joining, however, I decided that the training, education, and support was just as valuable