USCCA Members We Need Your Feedback!

Having been a firearms trainer for more than 40 years, I have always advised students as to the financial liability connected with personal self defense, The total combination of insurance, education, and community prompted my joining USCCA.

2 Likes

I came for the lawyer help but staying for the education.

2 Likes

I have been a member for a long time and also an instructor. USCCA is dedicated keeping you safe through self defense insurance and training. Great program to be associated with.

2 Likes

The Insurance program is fantastic and the excellent training is an amazing bonus

2 Likes

With the unrest and protests that are becoming so common place in the country, I felt very strongly that the self defense insurance was something to have. I have since become a more active user of all of the great features offered with a USCCA membership, such as the training and articles in the magazine and on line.

2 Likes

Came for the insurance but have stayed on for the training. My local trainer, Lifesafe Training, LLC, is fantastic.

1 Like

Definitely joined because of the insurance. But the training video’s are a great added benefit!

2 Likes

I came for the insurance then realized that it was so much than an insurance company.Training, legal updates, discounts, and so much more.

2 Likes

I first joined for a combination of the insurance and the magazine. Now, I love the reciprocity map and materials on the app since I travel fulltime in an rv. My wife and I have needed the insurance once when she was arrested and the attorney was absolutely fantastic as was the communication and followup from your organization. The D.A. declined to file charges and had her firearm returned to her within a week or so of this entire mess. I wholeheartedly recommend you guys to every gun owner that I know and will continue to do so. Keep up all the great work you all do!

3 Likes

We, my husband and I, came for the insurance, but the valuable information through the magazine and website is priceless. Outstanding job, USCCA!

3 Likes

Seemed like I should have insurance and enjoy the magazine. Hope I never need to use it and hope if I do it lives up to my expectations

1 Like

I joined for the insurance but enjoy the training!

2 Likes

Started my membership for the peace of mind that came with the insurance. Love the training.

2 Likes

I joined because I think the fact that you never know how defending yourself will be perceived by our uneducated peers is of greater concern today. Having the protection of those in the know is of greatest satisfaction. It is a shame that those who provoke a more aggressive answer to THEIR actions seem to gather the sympathy of the masses when their actions warrant and receive a harder response. And that those law-abiding citizens end up in a court of law answering the system for defending themselves while those that perpetrated the response are treated as victims.

3 Likes

I joined for the insurance , but continued for training, information , the people , members and staff .

1 Like

I have found the training courses and short videos essential and very informative.

1 Like

I purchased USCCA carry insurance for my families sake.

2 Likes

It is a Really Good and Honest Community to belong to!

2 Likes

We came for the insurance; however, we keep forgetting to use the extra training that is available. Maybe some reminders would help out.

Plus, the hands on workshops and training is a good idea, but if it’s too far away, it’s impractical.

1 Like

Hello, I’m a retired LEO and I have been looking for information on reciprocity and how the laws differ from state to state for a retired LEO, or are there exemptions. The USCCA website only provides for which states do you have a CCW in and nothing that I can fiend for the retired LEO. Any information on this would be helpful. Thank you for providing such a necessary service. It helps give my family peace of mind.

1 Like