USCCA Members We Need Your Feedback!

I came to USCCA in 2018 for the insurance. After many years of not being insured I felt it prudent to not push my luck any further due to present volatile political climate.

3 Likes

Hey brother, I get it. These blogs, FaceBook, Twitter, and the like don’t exactly channel our better angels, right? haha
And no apology necessary, I just didn’t know where you were going.

2 Likes

This is just a thought from me today. As I look around I am seeing a gradual shift. I see things starting to move ever so slightly to the gun right side of thing. States seem to be taking more of a stance with the exception of a few. Reps in each of the 2A positive states seem to be pushing back. Is it Mid terms? Hard to say but I will take it. Lets hope the Supreme court makes a solid ruling in our favor.
But also I feel its about rights. We as gun owners have a right to be just that. Non gun owners have a right to be just that also. I think most of us on this side of the fence encourage others to enjoy gun ownership. We don’t force it, As the other side it seems wants to force their opinions on us. There lies the diffence between the sides Ya’’ have a good day

3 Likes

I have been reloading for quite a while.
Today I have plenty of brass, slugs, powder etc.
That is today!
Tomorrow???

3 Likes

I have been a member for a couple months and love the online training as it has helped my situational awareness immensely. I feel more comfortable carrying with knowing i have back up if needed from USCCA lawyers. I also really like all the info and communities.

2 Likes

So far I have enjoyed USCCA and the benefits . The only knit pick if this can be called one.
The next batch of USCCA stickers you send out to new memberships could use a stronger UV resistance. Had mine just 4 months and its gone from black and yellow to gray(-ish) and white…

2 Likes

Quality periodicals, Intelligent points of gun ownership. Insurance that if needed , backup legal help is available.
Great videos.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Richard21 and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

@Richard21 welcome to the family so glad to have you join us.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Richard21

2 Likes

I joined before you began providing Insurance, for the training and information. When you began providing insurance, it became a bonus because I always liked the training ( and the insurance was affordable )

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Philip_H and God bless you

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Philip_H , glad to have you with us.

1 Like

Joined for the insurance but found so many other great benefits! I love the Concealed Carry magazine. Can’t wait to read each issue. I learn so much from each issue. I enjoy the training sessions given by the leaders of of a 2A Sisterhood group I belong to. I just received my concealed carry license and am as proud of it as I was of my driver’s license oh so many years ago!

3 Likes

It is not insurance, it does not pay for bodily injury nor property damage. It does provide a layer of legal assistance in providing specialized attorney representation. It would be interesting to see the percentage of defense limits exhausted vs defense cost contained within the limit provided. I joined a few months ago for the legal defense representation

2 Likes

@USCCA >> you get feed back and don’t respond IE:

1. put adds in one place not all over the community website.
  2. shorten the life span of topics ( some are way old )
  3. more training for customer service. Some are extremely Knowledgeable about the community website and others not so much even though they are all very nice to talk to.
    :us::us::us:
2 Likes

I joined (then later added my wife) for the self defense insurance (we started carrying concealed in 2008). It is / was an easy decision to have the peace of mind that if we ever do have to use a firearm to defend ourselves that we know what to do & have help. The training & other information is also great and helpful.

4 Likes

Glad to have you and your wife in the USCCA family, @Caspian! Just to make sure you know, your USCCA Membership is there to help you if you have to defend yourself with any legal weapon, not just a firearm.

While we hope you never have to physically defend yourself, we’ve got your back if you do! Stay safe out there!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Caspian and God bless you.

2 Likes

Thanks & God bless you and your family as well

2 Likes