USCCA Members We Need Your Feedback!

Welcome to the family @Caspian & wife, glad you all joined our USCCA family.

1 Like

Dealing with felons during my 23 year career, I carried professional liability insurance. It only made sense for me to have similar protections in place when I was off duty and, after retirement.

The (in)Justice system favors the felon and the litigious activists in society. I came for the liability insurance and am now working on my Instructor Certification.

4 Likes

WAIT!!!

all yalls is tellin me there be all these really good extra things???

n here I thought they had free booze… (really big sigh) NO booze yet…

(pouting… NO offically pouting!!!)

OH OK I joined pretty much for all the reasons yall done gived… so there…

(still missin the free booze though :sob:)

2 Likes

#OldDude49, if you ever in Tullahoma Tn. The first drink :beer: is on me how is that buddy

1 Like

Nope, no free booze, unless you’re in Tullahoma, TN with @Lu-Can.

Wait - how far is Tullahoma from Nashville? I’ll be there in a couple of weeks on vacation! ~Dawn

Dang - just looked at the map. I was really close to you last winter when I was in Manchester! :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s about an hour away depending on the traffic. Only 15 min. from Manchester.

1 Like

I joined and decided I also needed some back up. My back up is the insurance.

2 Likes

10 years

2 Likes

The only time you get a pop up is when you say so suggestive stuff or have certain leanings of the anti government persuasion. I’m just saying there may be more than meets the eye

3 Likes

Came for the insurance at the recommendation of my instructor, after getting my CCP. Picked USCCA because of the training but there was a lot more here then I thought. Recommend USCCA to all my concealed carry friends.

6 Likes

Only getting one paperback . But I enjoy the one I get. With it I don’t have to sit with a laptop on my knees. I usually finish it in a couple evening s front to back. LOL like to look at the pictures to.
Have one addition Once I finish my paperback I strike my info off it and give it away for others to read. It is possible some new members have come out of that. :us:

3 Likes

I just went through my 1st renewal, My HH6 is with me in my membership. We have gained much knowlege

3 Likes

I’ve been a member since the magazine first came out. The first few issues had no advertising what so ever.
I can’t remember just exactly when that was, but it was before you started selling insurance. I’m 86 years old, but still look forward to receiving the magazine each month. I still try to get to the range as often as I can, but not near often enough. Keep up the good work, and by the way my wife was born in West Bend.

6 Likes

@USCCA,

So what’s up with the members website these days?

Just after the USCCA Expo, the daily gun giveaway stopped changing on a daily basis. It updated once, and has been stuck in place with this:

Though I’ve been logging in regularly for the full month of November, it appears my login count hasn’t moved from the 30 to 50. I’ve noted a change that when I visit the site, I’m automatically logged in, so I’ve started manually logging out and re-logging in each day to see if that makes any difference.

Lastly, I checked the training courses today, and noted that a course I’d previously completed, Red-Dot Sights on Handguns, was now showing as not completed.

3 Likes

That has happened to me also as far as the courses are concerned and I log out and re-login so that I can be entered in the gun giveaway. I would like to see the courses accurately documented. You can probably call the USCCA and speak to one of the representatives about it.

1 Like

Welcome to the best place to talk…

5 Likes

I hve found that in addition to communicating in the Community. When I have a question the chat with Delta defense is a great ave. They dont mind chatting with folks. Friendly group of people

3 Likes

I would like to see a “Photos Posted” section under Summary so we do not have to search if we want to repost. Thanks, Bruce.

:slightly_smiling_face:

BRUCE26

5 Likes

same here, man…

4 Likes

Insurance once I retired from law enforcement. I don’t have the badge and what little support I had with a grand jury lol. Then the training then becoming an instructor.

6 Likes