USCCA Members We Need Your Feedback!

Thought this was my best choice for self defense insurance, I couldn’t be happier!

6 Likes

I join for ins., training, awareness. Thank you.

4 Likes

I love knowing im covered if i have to defend myself or my family. Just think all of the free stuff you give to new people who sign up, throw us old timers some swag.

5 Likes

The videos are great. I feel secure with the liability Ins.

3 Likes

I join simply because it’s best

2 Likes

i came on board for the insurance but also to stand for our rights as americans to be able to bear arms and support the cause

4 Likes

Heard about the community and decided to join based on the insurance.

1 Like

I joined for the insurance and the piece of mind, knowing someone has my back.

2 Likes

wanted more trainning plus a peace of mind

1 Like

When I started carrying, due to changing laws and risks if I ever had to use my weapon, I felt, for the protection of my family, I needed the insurance.

2 Likes

The lady who came to my ccl class shared a story I have seen and was to young to do anything about. Now I would in a heart beat but sometimes even good guys get dragged through the mud and that was an eye opener. Sounded like a no brainer to join

2 Likes

The liability coverage was the reason I joined, then the education became very important, I loved the “live” conferences with Tim, Steve, the attorney and guests and questions from the audience. The third reason I remain a member is access to the app and information on 2A friendly attorneys

2 Likes

I came for the insurance and great magazine because of Tim’s personal story and integrity.

2 Likes

Like several others: came for the insurance, stayed for the training.

4 Likes

After a bit of research, I determined that your offering was not a bogus scam designed to take money and not ever do a damn thing. Instead, it is what it says it is. Unfortunately, most of what we are offered via the Internet or otherwise is so damn lawyered up to offer an “out” that one must be suspicious.

2 Likes

The insurance was my primary reason for joining, but I have really enjoyed all of the benefits of membership!

1 Like

I joined because I thought the insurance was important and learned that the USCCA had additional benefits as well that were very useful.

2 Likes

Training and awareness how to handle a situation when a mob like Antifa, BLM attacks you in your car. How to take the correct tactical action for defensive display so you can also survive the legal aftermath. What a messed up world we are living in.

6 Likes

Became a member in 2013 primarily for the insurance but got “hooked.” Training is great. Now a certified instructor. Recommend USCCA to all who choose to carry.

2 Likes

I am here for the insurance.

As someone who is more liberal than conservative, the views of this community rarely coincide with my own so I rarely do more than read through. I have found discussion on the internet usually devolves into a pissing match rather than anything worthwhile.

2 Likes