UFO Stuff coming our way!

Very likely he is. Why did the government falsely deny his employment though? A mystery.

Bob Lazar was never employed by the U.S. government.

They have been here before 1930

I recall some debacle when US DOE said they don’t know who he was, and he produced a timesheet from his job at Los Alamos.

He worked for a subcontractor doing maintenance on the particle accelerator at Los Alamos. He never worked directly for the U.S. DOE or the federal government at Los Alamos. His name and telephone number showed up in the phone book, just like the names and phone numbers of all subcontractors who worked there.

1 Like

Employees on sensitive or covert government projects have to sign a non-disclosure agreement. One such employee told his wife he worked as a TV and computer monitor repairman to avoid questions. If Lazar chose to violate his agreement, it’s a wonder he didn’t spend time in the “Gray Bar Hotel”, but it may have been too late for the Feds to act.

I may have forgotten a lot of these details. He went into technicalities and specifics, like element 115 used as energy source. How do you deal with fuel which decays in seconds? But then there are stranger things, like diving into the ocean at supersonic speed.

1 Like

I told my wife I’m the guy that polished all the boots and brass in the Army. She never knew I was a devil in disguise.

1 Like

The one book that set off the interest in ufos is Erik von Daniken’s “Chariots of the Gods?” - published in 1968. Its sequels and books by others accelerated this interest, but also posed questions about our lost history. Just look at the photos - you can’t convince me that relatively primitive humans with hand tools of copper and stone built the ruins we now have. Just to build the Great Pyramid, it was calculated that a stone block had to be quarried, transported, and set every 7 - 9 seconds, if 20K people built it in 20 years! Knowledge found in a chamber under the right paw of the Sphinx - discovered with ground radar during Dr. Robert Schock’s exam in 1991 - may be relevant, but the Egyptian government locked up the site after its discovery, the typical reaction.

1 Like

Animals can migrate thousands of miles each year, but people have issues believing the Polynesians could navigate the Pacific ocean. People are quite resourceful, look at what survivalists can do with just a knife and couple of other primitive tools. Man was not so primitive as we are lead to believe. Our modern geometry, philosophy, etc., comes from the Greeks, a mere 2,500 years ago. Look at what the Romans, 2,000 years ago, created. We surely do not believe “aliens”, or whatever taught them their skills. Their buildings, walls, roads, etc., are still standing. Same with Ancient China. We, today, cannot do that, most structures get torn down in 20-50 years.

3 Likes

Just for a hoot, look up articles and photos on Tiahuanaco, Puma Punqu, and Gobekli Tepe - which has been under excavation since 1996. You’ll probably have a yah-de-yah explanation on each. No one really knows the truth about them - if someone does, there are too many egos, reputations, and careers at risk to step over the accepted mythology. FYI

1 Like

Exactly, Antikythera mechanism was a sophisticated analog computer from over 2000 years ago. It is silly to believe there were no others, or that simpler computers were not made for centuries before ancient Greeks. They were just not affordable for wide use in those days.

1 Like

Sure would make things more exciting; Talk about diversity; If it ever happened, I hope they are 2A supporters.

4 Likes

UFO FEED: upfront I was born in Roswell. My Dad was USAF and was involved in the investigation. He took it to the grave with him. He’d turn pale white every time the topic came up. I am an airline pilot (now retired) and on a Boston to Miami flight about 9 pm at 35000 ft, partly cloudy, we had a formation of 5 planes ahead of us. They would change positions, sometimes elevations, very fast changes. Sometimes it looked like they changed colors too. I was the f/o (copilot on 737). I asked the Miami center “What type of aircraft are flying formation ahead of us?” There was a long pause "USAir 96, there are no aircraft a head of you, I checked all the ways to Cuba … you’re it sir. another pause , “what do you see?”
We see 5 bright lights, in a tight formation, occassionaly 1-2 shoot strait up, zig back into formation, sometimes there is 5, sometimes 7 … " “I understand, do you want to report a UFO?” “NO WAY” lol. Yeah, I’m a believer.

3 Likes

So, your dad never had a story to tell?

WOW! I grew up around airports. Dad was a private commercial pilot. Queen Air and later an MU2. He never had stories like that but I was on board twice in near air collisions due to ATC mistakes. One of those times I was up in the co pilot seat. Scared the crap out of us. It was like driving on the highway with a plane passing right in fron of our pathetic about 50 feet away.

1 Like

@Gregory58 , welcome to the Community.
Thx for sharing the story.
I’ve heard few similar stories long time ago. All of them had one common thing - location and UFO’s formation. That time all was unbelievable for me, especially being kid.
Reading your post I’m thinking about reconsidering my previous thoughts about it…

1 Like

Did you see on Foxnews . com they have another UFO story.

1 Like

Either this is a misdirection, and something big is coming.
Or they are prepping the public for a huge revelation, and those “Tic Tacs” will be nothing by comparison.

I still believe is an adversity nation pushing technology to intimidate us.

1 Like