UFO Stuff coming our way!

Perhaps, but there are historical accounts, from 1800s, from Middle Ages (probably less trustworthy). This phenomenon is very old.

Or perhaps the world’s largest and most technologically advanced Air Force (USAF) is once again pranking the world’s second largest air force (USN).

2 Likes

According to hoaxer Bob Lazar, USN was in charge of Project Solar Warden - 42 “ships” crewed by USN personnel

If someone wants to argue that either the USN or USAF have some crazy toys that we wouldn’t understand if we saw them, I’m inclined to believe that. I keep referencing the SR-71, which was operational in the early 1960s. If if were still in operation, it could be a “UFO.” People who “see” it can’t comprehend what they’re looking at, and the Air Force isn’t going to tell us what it is. And that’s technology that’s dated over half a century. Imagine what the folks in remote desert bases are playing around with, these days.

(Note: I’m not arguing whether or not life exists on other planets. I’m just saying that I think a good number of unidentified flying objects are known by someone, but aren’t shared with the public.)

2 Likes

One of the SR71 pilots described priceless reaction from a Norwegian soldier in the 60s. The guy entered a hangar and saw just what machine had made an unscheduled pit stop at his base. Took him a while to believe his eyes.

2 Likes

If - if! - the Pentagon is going to show off something, much like they rolled out F117 and B2 in front of the press back in the 90s, then I hope it will be this bird (the article alleged different modifications operated by USAF and USN)

3 Likes

BREAkING NEWS!
FoxNews about to do a great reveal (update) in the reported UFOs. Stay tuned.

Well. Not sure yet but the government is going to do a report for us. The host of the show said that these unknown objects have been doing multiple flybys over US airbases. He said what I believe. It might be super advanced technology created by China, North Korea or some other adversary. We’re doomed. Might as well give up to the country responsible for them.

Oh, that doesn’t sound like a cover-up at all! :laughing:

China is still trying to figure out aircraft carriers, and North Korea couldn’t reliably fly a hot air balloon.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s the unified Germany planning to take over again.

1 Like

OK, if you tell me Germany or Japan has advanced tech, I’m more inclined to believe you.

2 Likes

In the near future…
https://www.joebuff.com/submarine-novels

I don’t expect anything significant to be revealed. Unless you count acknowledgement from govt. these are not weather balloons.

Would they admit to having fragments of crashed UFOs? Never, because it would lead to a question like “how come the owners didn’t come for their stuff? or had they?”

1 Like

What’s interesting is that they can go to space and back as well as go underwater without skipping a beat.

To me, it says the object is not quite “real”, like it moves not by propulsion, but by phasing in and out of reality. Sounds like nonsense, in the context of the laws of physics, but how else do you avoid supersonic boom for a roughly spherical object moving faster than the speed of sound?

I am an open minded skeptic. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof before I’ll jump on the bandwagon. But I have had a couple of extraordinary experiences myself so don’t know what is going on.

I will say that IF these events are not the result of incredibly advanced human tech, then it is just as likely that they are coming from under the ocean as they are from outer space. Other times/dimensions might also be an option. Though I wouldn’t rule out mass psychosis or even mass mental manipulation for devious purposes either;)

Haven’t you seen Iron Sky? The Nazis fled to the moon and have been plotting their eventual return. I’d skip the sequel though. While the first was silly enough to be funny, the second tries to outdo it and it just becomes stupid.

1 Like

Hail Hydra

1 Like

Maybe they’re from another dimension.

Only empowered when they steal an astronauts smart phone. :laughing: