UFO Stuff coming our way!

There’s also the subject of worm-hole travel, that bends time and space, and the scientific speculation that space-faring civilizations are technically capable of creating their own worm-holes.

1 Like

“Personally, I think there is a more than 50% chance that they are already here as of the late 90’s”

But have they been paying their fair share in taxes?. :thinking:

5 Likes

I can see machines that can take 700 Gs, and I can see machines that fly without visible means of propulsion.
I am having hard time with something that flies supersonic and does not make a double-boom. Just can’t be. Maybe UFOs are just an image, or maybe not completely HERE in this reality as you and I.

1 Like

What if predisposition to violence was intended? A lot of people assume that a civilization that was able to develop the technology for faster than light travel would have evolved past war-like tendencies. For all we know, if aliens exist, they may want to use humans as cannon fodder in some sort of war.

1 Like

We are good at that!

And to the mathematicians above, if another sentient race has evolved to the point of intergalactic travel then their knowledge of physics would be far greater than ours. For all we know “warp speed”, “hyperspeed”, FTL, and cryosleep could all be options. Todays science fiction are tomorrow’s realities.

1 Like

Technically, every time something’s in the air and we don’t ID it, it’s a UFO. Right?

Doesn’t have to be aliens. Could be anything. It’s no coincidence that so many UFOs are reported in the vicinity of US Air Force bases. I wonder how many SR-71s were reported as UFOs before the Air Force declassified it?

Could also be that crazy guy down the street who made a floating lawn chair. Or an odd flock or birds. A German band had an international hit about the topic back in the 1980s: 99 Luftballons.

I’m not saying aliens don’t exist. I’m saying UFOs definitely exist, but they aren’t necessarily extraterrestrials. We have enough weird folks on this planet, already.

6 Likes

That’s not what Bob Lazar said (if you recall who he was). He had a story about a planet without fossil fuels, so, the folks there discovered antigravity early on.

1 Like

I sincerely hope they are benevolent.
As technologically advanced as they appear to be, they would probably be looking like the earth the same way we look at an anthill, and I really hope there’s no mean kid who wants to step on the bugs…
I watched the 60 minutes spot. If there really are ships that can travel 54,000 miles an hour and stop on a dime, they have a lot to teach us about propulsion, physics, etc.

Truthfully, I can’t see why they’re watching us. If they’re really there, think about how we come across. I would bet we look exceptionally boring and petty in the big (bigger?) picture.
Anyone remember the “How to Serve Man” episode on the Twilight Zone? LOL

3 Likes

“HTSM” is my favorite episode - Richard Kiel (“Jaws”) was the alien ambassador.

1 Like

How do we know there is no sonic boom. Aren’t the sightings in uninhabited area? Those alleged speeds seem to be impossible for a life form to exist. I still believe it’s a foe country’s newest technology and they’re testing its limits and trying to figure out how to use it against us.

1 Like

It is reported by the Navy pilots, and this particular point caught my eye.

1 Like

Just read the plot line, interesting twist.

If they are here, we could be just a fun game for them. As an ant hill, or should I say ant farm.
This would explain the world wide social engineering of the wuhan thing. Also how a wildly popular president would lose an election. How the stock market goes up no matter what. How my very conservative daughter and SIL wear masks when they know the science says it’s stupid and are already vaccinated. Riots last year, and now again this summer it starts up again.

The ET’s are having a ball kicking these stupid ants.

2 Likes

Stimulus-response.

With the videos released by the Pentagon, none of those will describe anything resembling what you see in the vids.

I don’t understand that with all the hi-dev and 4k stuff that the military videos look like something from the first Iraq war.

Do they need to borrow my phone or thermal to get better video?

3 Likes

I don’t think high def video recording equipment is a high priority in a fighter. I mean, that may change going forward but there are a lot of other concerns to deal with first.

Humm, I’m not so sure about that, It’s a multi-million dollar aircraft and they can’t just duct tape a cell phone to the nose? (trying to be funny there) I’m pretty sure they have some pretty tricked out equipment and everything is recorded for intel purposes as well.

1 Like

Bob Lazar is a hoax, a modern PT Barnum (if you recall who he was). He has made a fine living off of his showmanship.

I remember the late head of Lockheed Skunkworks commenting that we now have the technology to give “ET” a lift home - kinda makes me wonder why we’re still wasting tax $$ on this still-primitive rocketry. Vested interests that’ve insisted on treating us like children stand in the way. Knowledge IS power.

2 Likes