Maybe, Maybe Not

13 Likes

This story should not be a shock to anyone!

Not to worry though the doj, fbi and other alphabet agencies will with no doubt blame white supremacy, Christian zealots, concerned parents and maga extremist!

11 Likes

You forgot global warming, climate change, UFO’s, and murder hornets. :grinning:

12 Likes
4 Likes

What I find ironic is that creepy joe (aka pudding pants), and all the on the take politicians , think that money that they are embezzling, is going to keep them safe from the terrorist. I think that it’s quite the opposite, the terrorist will go after the money and power positions first. After they acquire the money and power they will stop any rebellion that threatens their hold on our country. And the more restrictions put on our ability to defend ourselves now will only help their end game. And ignorant liberals think that by disarming law abiding citizens, and open borders will keep us all safe. They’ve already infiltrated our government (squad). JMO. God help us, our children, and our future generations.

9 Likes

I would advise everyone to be on the lookout and report anything suspicious to the proper authorities. Hopefully we won’t get caught in the trap/be distracted of who to blame.

3 Likes

I’m off to the local big box store. Strapping up with a spare on the other hip. Me don’t pay no attention to no gun here signs.

4 Likes

Not a lot of confidence in the “See something, Say something” theory. Most recent example is Maine!

8 Likes

Damnit… forgot about the murder hornets

6 Likes

You are right, of course. But also this

6 Likes

I get what you mean. Blaming is about as good as doing nothing. Sometimes you eat the bear sometimes the bear eats you. At least we have a chance if we are situationally aware and we can’t do anything about it ourselves which would be my first action.

2 Likes

Seems to me to be a “pattern of behavior” with not just the FBI, but ALL the alphabet agencies. I am sure that there HAS to be some good agents in the employ of these different agencies, but, the upper echelons seem to be rotten to the core. The Whitmer kidnapping plot, the January 6th operation and the cover-ups for corruption and the trashing of the rule of law, are the proof of this.
I am at a loss for any kind of explanation for their behavior. They swore an oath to the Constitution just like all other law enforcement, but it seems they are following a different master, one who allows them to do whatever the hell they want.
I could be wrong, but I do not personally know of one thing they have accomplished for many years now that actually had a positive outcome.
I am NOT anti law enforcement, but if someone from the FBI, (or any government agency) told me that the sky is blue, I would have to take a look outside before I would believe it.

8 Likes

“Flying Iman’s” ???

Sounds like a failed Monty python Skit!

6 Likes

FBI Director Christopher Wray said the United States has entered a “dangerous period” amid the Israel-Hamas war, with fears of Middle Eastern terrorists entering the country while the bureau is unable to detect all individuals coming across the porous southern border.

“What has now increased is the greater possibility of one of these foreign terrorist organizations directing an attack in the United States,” Wray told senators Tuesday at the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing.

He said foreign terrorist organizations, such as al-Qaida, ISIS, and Hezbollah, were calling for attacks on the United States and the West as the war between Israel and the terror group Hamas escalates.

“It is a time to be concerned. We are in a dangerous period,” Wray told U.S. Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., who questioned him on whether the FBI was able to track all threats and prevent attacks on America.

"Thereeeeeeeeeeeee Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Arm up people! The life you save may be your and your families own!
WWG1WGA

4 Likes

Um… according to Joe, Climate Change is our biggest enemy. Even Greta said the world was going to end a few years back. Timing is everything you know. Last I checked the weather was getting colder in October. Same as last year. God help us.

6 Likes

He (Puddin’ Head Joe) is CORRECT!

Every time the man walks up a steps a Low pressure system emerges, combined with the Earth Geo-synchronous orbit and a disturbance is cause causing a fluctuation in the ground swell of a dust devil making upward (hence Off balance walking) w/ wind gusts of 20-25 miles an hour often being soooooooooooo fast they are UNSEEN by the naked eye… WPEW! My brain hurts! ENOUGH 102!

4 Likes

U Phunnie fella!

(I like that!)

WWG1 with humor WGA!

2 Likes

forgot the MAGA crowd we are all bad according to FJB/LGB

7 Likes

You are not too far off.
Newton’s third law states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The “action” and “reaction” refer to forces; if Object A exerts a force on Object B, then Object B exerts an equal amount of force on Object A in the opposite direction.
I hope that relieved some of the pain.

2 Likes

That is why they want an open border to let them in.

4 Likes