Radical Michigan Imam Calls for Muslims to Wage Jihad in US • Doug Billings

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! America!
Gunner’s! Patriot’s! Mother’s, Father’s! Patriot’s and INNOCENTS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
is the Future of TERRORISM! And this POS Lives in MICHIGAN! Not some smelly, fly infested sandbox somewhere! MICHIGAN!.
Dig Deep Brother’s and Sister’s!
Dig Deep People of the Gun! (PotG)
They are here right now! and their numbers are GROWING!
THAT is when they are most DANGEROUS! When the numbers are achieved
Just as the Israelis!
This is what Puddin’ Pants is letting happen
This is what the Demon-crats are looking for
'Jihad! Against all AMERICAN’S!
The enemy isn’t even trying to hide it now.
Do you FEEL you have enough Guns?
Do you FEEL you have enough Ammo?
Do you FEEL you have enough TRAINING?
YOU don’t on all three counts!
Hit the range frequently, Clean those weapons often, TRAIN, TRAIN, TRAIN some more!
This ISN’T Conspiracy 101
This isn’t fear based rhetoric
THESE TERRORISTS are in our WHEEL HOUSE RIGHT NOW!
they don’t even try to hide it!
DEATH TO US INFIDEL’S! Christian’s, Jews, Black, White, Green and all people who don’t follow ALLAH!
ALLAH and only ALLAH is what they Believe. It is their CORE belief!

“Yes, there is holy war in Islam, it is Jihad. This may be a surprise to many who grew up in the West, especially those who were born or grew up post 9/11, because of the growing number of hypocrites, who are spreading the American-Zionist Islam, and it has nothing to do with Islam, that version of Islam is and Islam that suits the enemies.”

“If you can’t raise your child telling him you want him to be mujahid and martyr, then you are the root of the problem.”

Jibril suggested that in the aftermath of the October 7 attack by Hamas terrorists on Israeli civilians, young Muslims should comprehend that “the non-Muslim West, particularly the US, are adversaries of Muslims.”

He further implored Muslim mothers to “nurture their children with a passion for Jihad and a desire to become a mujahid and a martyr.”
THERE IT IS folks!
This ISN’T one twisted Cleric, Iman, This is TERRORISM 101! This is who throw babies into fire pits! Slaughter INNOCENTS in their own homes and then BLAME the VICTIM’S!!!
The DEVIL made them do it!
OH Yes, ABSOLUTELY! That’s the TRUTH!

“Earn these shields boy’s INDEED!”
“We are IN IT now!”
If you ever thought some how magically this would just go away “POOF” Re-Read this Murderous Psycho’s words again!

Head on a swivel, Train up! Train your Kin! This is going to get LOUD FAST!
The Holiday’s are HERE, RIGHT NOW! This isn’t something they can let pass.
If YOU were a Bat S***, Crazy, totally void of any human emotion except HATE would you?
They WILL STRIKE NOW! When we are in Holiday mode.
Involved in Holiday gathering’s and Festivities!
Sheep to the slaughter!

Am ‘I’ crazy? Am I out of line? Out of touch w/ Reality? or am I spot on here?
It doesn’t matter what I am. It matters that YOU AND YOUR’S LIVES!
The people in power think this will end with THEM living. They think they can throw MONEY
at any situation and the EVIL will stop before kicking in the WH doors.
KNOW YOUR ENEMY FOLK’S! Money is fuel to their JIHAD! that’s it.
It isn’t their hearts wishes to be RICH! (well some of them live in luxury and never get their boots dirty. Their wish is their foot on your dead body!
Your guns taken out of your dead hands! (and then they can die and be on the right side of their Profit)
THAT is their goal (72Virgin’s and all that…).
I BEG the Moderator’s and Flagget’s to let this article go through.
This needs to be seen by everyone in America or there will be NO America if they get their wish!
USCCA will cease to exist because there won’t be anyone alive to join.

Stay Frosty my friends,
Merry CHRIST-mas

WWG1WGA
No step on Snek

12 Likes

Quite the rant there @Don102 BUT, Why Now? This isn’t new. This has been going on from before the time the United Stated elected a President named Barrack Obama. Prove we’re benevolent, prove we’re inclusive, Show we are free? And they will come here and exploit our kindness. How many times have you (meaning everyone) asked “Why is this stuff happening everywhere but HERE?”. Well folks, hold onto your britches…

9 Likes

Why now? Because they feel their numbers are getting close to where they can do open revolt and nothing will happen. They see the protests and the educated elite side with by saying “it depends “.

11 Likes

No, I meant Why the Rant Now. I agree, they have numbers and they have width and girth, they’re everywhere. But are we the only ones that saw this coming? Will Americans be surprised when terrible things start happening?

10 Likes

Most likely we are. Most Americans are clueless about islame and what it’s followers will do because of that ideology. If they do know they deny that those actions will happen here because they have never encountered it. They are safe and think it will be like that for as long as they live.

10 Likes

Unfortunately I think it has to happen for some people to realize that it could. People ARE clueless today.

9 Likes

Why hasn’t he been arrested. That is sedition not freedom of speech or religion.

9 Likes

Because he works for the administration!
He allowed them to cross the threshold!

7 Likes

OH,NO! America has no reason to fear, the government says so.
Go back to sleep. The fbi is all over this.

10 Likes

As a Michigan man for most of my life, I don’t find this hard to believe. I don’t have a problem with anyone’s religious beliefs. But I do have a problem with extremism In all religions. To kill for a peaceful (or not peaceful) religious ideology is bananas. But it makes sense in michigan. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

But If You Dare Miss A Single Period on your Form 4473, we’re coming over there and we and I mean a lot of we’s will show up at your house at 3:30 in the morning, throw flash bangs, kick in your door, wrestle you out of bed at several gun points, kneel on you neck, hand cuff you and haul you away…

13 Likes

……and shoot your dog.

10 Likes

Raymond Ibrahim is a world-class scholar and expert on this. His two books, ‘Sword and Scimitar’ and ‘Defenders of the West’ will make your head spin. They show how Christendom was virtually overrun and shed new light on those who took part in the Crusades to win back these conquered territories, many of which now have been taken over again. This is a never-ending conflict. Christians are being played like pawns on a chessboard.

8 Likes

The Imam is making a big mistake.

7 Likes

Everyone across America. In America “Jihad is a THREAT”. In America “Americans TRAIN TO STOP A THREAT”. It’s called “SELFDEFENSE”. Listen people, SELFDEFENSE IS NOT A RELIGION! SO DEFEND YOURSELVES REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU ARE! You are HUMAN, AND have a GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO LIVE!!!

5 Likes

I am reading the “Sword and the Scimitar” and it is eye-opening, even for me, and I thought I knew a lot about that history. It is difficult to read, due to the extreme brutality of Muslims. I know there is a bias in the book, but even though other history tempers it, it depicts the true nature of the absolute vileness of Islam. As long as you fight for Allah, regardless of your beliefs, you will be rewarded, in the current world - in vicotry, or the “afterlife” for having fought for Allah.

Interestingly, as another poster had referenced Muslim worship of a meteorite, and Al Lah being the Moon God, I mentioned this to a Muslim friend. He acknowledged that, but was offended by calling Allah Al Lah, as he was taught that there was a difference between the two, even though, he acknowledged they are essentially one and the same.

Genesis 16:11-12:

And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction. And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man’s hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

And true to God’s word, the descendants of Ishmael have plagued the civilized world for centuries with piracy, extortion, murder, terrorism, assassinations, suicide bombers, kidnappers, hijackers, and slavers.

Abram and Ishmael
Abram was 86 years old when Hagar bore Ishmael. But it was thirteen years later, when Abram was 99, that the Lord appeared to him and said:

And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, as for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee…. And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. (Gen. 17:2-8)

But God did not include Ishmael in the covenant.

God made His covenant with Isaac and not with Ishmael. And that may be why Muhammad so despised the Jews. He had read the Bible, and it is quite clear that Ishmael was not a descendant of covenantal Abraham but of pre-covenantal Abram. Despite this, Muslims claim that Ishmael was a descendant of Abraham. Muslims also reject the idea that God gave Canaan to Abraham’s descendants as a gift. That is why they refuse to accept modern Israel’s right to exist.

Please note, that even as an Atheist, I, too, believe this to be true. The Qu’ran makes clear that if you are not Muslim, you are worthy of death.

7 Likes

Yup, critical mass is the main objective.

6 Likes

YES, William nailed it! (as Usual Brother)

and YES Mike! I’ve literally given up trying to wake up the sheep, they will DIE in their field w/ a surprised look on their face sayin’ ‘When did this happen…Why Me?..
My ‘RANT’ as you call it is for every Gunner right here, Right NOW! who may NOT know these people.
You can say this, or you can say that abut me, BUT YOU CAN’T say I don’t know the Muslim’s, Fanatic’s, Islam or Terrorism. You BURY (19) Brothers after a single fight (the MOG) you get literally BLOWN up by an IED!, Lose body parts, fight in (3) sandbox’s (that I will admit to) Fight face to face w/ Zealot’s bent on destroying you, risk my life gettingt the likes of our ‘Climate Czar’ out of a sh** storm HE put us in! and lived (yet he turns around and enriches himself and his cronies to this very day! The .gov is beyond corruption, they are EVIL! They are IN BED w/ these nut bags. They REFUSE! to close the Border! REFUSE!
Saying this is a republican plot to make Puddin’ look bad. He doesn’t need any help looking bad Mike.
Backing Zelensky is PROOF POSITIVE these people want a WAR! One week it’s China, Then it’s the White nationalists, The Trumpers no, it’s the whatever… It’s the people in the Big Chairs bent on destroying the USA.
Why today? When have I started this crusade trying to give people here a chance to save their own lives? DAY ONE! I KNOW what’s coming Brother. It’s here NOW! Before it ‘was’ coming, I would say ‘soon’ (I don’t know when but soon…people listen? SOME… you guys know who you are. I was mostly ignored.
WHY? because the Holiday’s are HERE! They are NOW…This would be an opportune time to STRIKE!
Hey Mike if it doesn’t happy I’ll be tickled pink to have to say Whoopsie, My bad, Chicken little here and the sky DIDN’T fall! But what if it does? What if I don’t say anything? People die! I can’t abide with being quiet. I may be …Intense, but I am NOT Nuts or an alarmist.
I think I relayed a story in a sandbox where I ‘took off’ after we were ambushed? I hard charged AHEAD
(My guy’s followed! They didn’t hesitate! didn’t question ‘what’s this fool doing?’) They followed BECAUSE I did the same thing there I am doing here. Shouted from the barrack’s WATCH the Phuck out Boy’s these people are goin to mass an attack on this Airbase and we are going to be up to our necks in Fanatics! I may NEVER have read the Qu’an.Koran, Mr. Potato head goes to Washington whatever, I tried, Just couldn’t wrap my brain around so bent on EVERYBODY NON-MUSLIM’S death! But I fought these people, I bled fighting these Killer, crazy, Fanatical, Warped wacko’s. One of the First rules in WAR is Know your enemy. I can feel it. I see it in the bought and paid for Media. I read who say’s ‘Ruh Roe bad S*** is gonna happen’ and I see people writing 'He’s doing a good Job Killing Fossil Fuels, DEA Extremism, Defund the Police, No Bail, George Floyd Plaza for God’s sake???etc etc.
How many here feel the bad stuff ramping up right now?
How many FEEL this is going to go sideways?
How many TRUST this administration? (Ok, no fair just wanted to see if you were paying attention)
Can AnYBODY deny their numbers are rising at an alarming rate?
Did ANYBODY NOT feel this article was spot on and Trouble is Brewing?
Did anybody NOT get a flashback of the robot waving it arm’s in the '70’s 'Danger, Danger Will Robinson!

We have some here who can’t see the forest thru the trees
Refuse to see the danger. Say I’m nuts or a Liar or whatever. Go screw yourselves people, you won’t hear a peep out of me EVER. My Job is to help people understand what might be foreign to them. Might be new to this game of Survival. You have a Gun, you get Training, You become aware of a ‘Possible’ danger ‘to you and yours’s. It’s all good. I am not a spokesman for a Survival Warehouse, telling you to buy $2Kworth of freeze dried eggs, Buy my ammo etc. I don’t have a BLOG, website or You Tube channel.
I am here because YOU people are MY BROTHER’S and SISTERS. Do any of you think I want to commit Social Media Suicide by shoutin’ at the rooftops all this and having me fall on my own sword?
You have two choices, Believe me or Not. Take precautions or not. FREE WILL (for now)

did that RANT add or detract from what you asked…
(askin’ for a friend)

WHERE WE GO 1 WE GO ALL

11 Likes

Dave, great analysis. Thanks for that.

6 Likes

My only lament is that I know this falls on deaf ears, except for those here that understand the true nature of Islam.

11 Likes