Terror groups already here

thank you democraps

if you see something, say something

14 Likes

It’s a ‘matter of time’ until next terrorist attack against US: Former Navy SEAL - YouTube

6 Likes

Video: Terrorist threat in US at new alarming level, FBI warns (americanmilitarynews.com)

6 Likes

Reported like it’s New News, it’s not. Many of us have been concerned about this for many years. A lot of us have read/seen evidence of it happening. Most of us have the ability of Logical Thought that tells us “If the terrorists aren’t coming in through the southern border they’re Stupid.”. Unfortunately our “leaders” aren’t interested in fixing this problem, in fact, Tactically they have put up the “Left against Right” battle flag that many Americans buy into. They tell us WE have this right it’s The Other Guys that are messing it up. In the mean time They Are Coming and they aren’t coming here for a better life, they’re coming here to convert us.

20 Likes

Invade from within, appear to assimilate, corrupt and brainwash the youth, run for public office or obtain a position of of corporate power or celebrity, criticise and denegrate your “new country” and government. And package your beliefs so as to make them fashionable therefore infiltrating popular culture. I bet so many of you think I am talking about the “Squad” and their followers. Oh no my friends. This has been going on for many years before their arrival on the scene. Just look at Hollywood, several state and local level governments that have been taken over, and corporate America as well. The war against Christmas, the war against Christianity and Judisam and any religion not Muslim. When is the last time you heard a Muslim holiday being protested, cancelled or re-named? Just think about it. And before anyone thinks I am being Islamaphobic, think about my question, when has any Muslim holiday been cancelled. Radical Islam is the problem not the Muslim religion. Just like any extreme faction of any religion or movement.

17 Likes

It’s also the regular people.They outnumber the radicals by astronomical numbers
they condemn /what they do but they sit on their hands?They are complicit ive seen it myself

16 Likes

The terrorists don’t even need an open boarder. All the 9/11 terrorists were welcomed here by our government on tourist, business or student visas. Though I am sure the open boarder is making it much easier for them to get here.

I am personally much more afraid of how the kleptocrats in charge of our government will use the next terror attack to take away even more of our money, freedoms and lives. As with 9/11 the reaction will cause far more damage than the actual attack.

16 Likes

Y’all worry about foreign terrorists too much. No, it will be a repeat of 2020, same faces different flags. Worked the 1st time didnt it.

7 Likes

Well, duh! With our borders so porous, is there any doubt? And why are foreign students here on education visas allowed to protest? Seriously, they have no rights other than education. Our constitution shouldn’t be used to allow foreigner’s (legally here or illegally here) to protest. Being part of a protest while here on a visa should be an immediate expulsion from our country. If they want those rights, become a citizen!

9 Likes

Hmmmm
 The article is a “warning” by a government agent that ends with a plea (below) for more resources (read: taxpayer dollars) claiming that his agency is the ONLY agency battling terrorists on US soil. If history is any guide, this is the precursor to government “bloat” and loss of individual freedom as bigger government is always put forth as what’s necessary to protect us from nefarious actors. That’s why millions of Americans line up every single day for a 4th Amendment violating warrantless search of their person by government agents as a precondition to boarding an airplane, 'cause ya never know who has a bomb in their underpants.

I’d take any warning from a government agent appearing on Fox and Friends with a giant grain of salt.

"The agency within ICE, Enforcement Removal Operations, ERO, they are the sole agency responsible for removing people from the United States since Biden has taken office, all the senior leadership has pretty much retired or left and gone to do something else,” Feeley said. “Right now, this administration is actually downsizing them.”

3 Likes

When the President allows (condones) it, we call that aiding and abetting the enemy.

10 Likes

Rational people here outnumber the radicals, yet we also sit on our hands.

9 Likes

I understand your frustration Brother, I REALLY do.
But the whole EVIL plan is to scare us to DEATH! (MOO–My Opinion Only)
You can’t kill an enemy you can’t see. When they show themselves I am ready to react.
That is why I believe in the FULL Awareness, Training, Readiness Lifestyle.
I practice what I preach:
Don’t go to stupid places and do stupid things
Don’t go anywhere unarmed (FACT! No wiggle room here)
I don’t have Grand/kids, no school to deal with etc)
Be Prepared
Be Aware
Be Vigilant
One in the Pipe @ all times
AR in the Truck @ all times
Don’t travel if you have to leave Gats @ home. We drive when Visiting Family.
Work Armed to the teeth (for me that one is a given–Thank God)
I picked the job for my safety not the bread
Head on a swivel: ‘WHEN’ it happens, I am ready, not caught off guard
Sister always on my left side (she’s left handed so it works for us.)
We check each other’s Six
We schedule Range time together (she’s REALLY good!) every (2) weeks. Like clockwork.
I was REALLY bad about this till Israel/Hamas WAR. Not anymore.
If there is a Gun/Ammo deal do it! There’s no such thing as too much, NOT TODAY
and lastly: DON’T BE LAZY! (3rd Truck behind armor Gate when not in use)
Clear Field of fire out Front and Back. Lot’s of ground both ways, NOTHING
blocking the sides/front of all windows to impede a clear shot.
Check locks routinely, Armed to the mailbox, Armed to the local stores
No ‘Go’ Bags except for (1) to get me home if out and about
HOME is Safety. We don’t have a ‘bug-out’ place to travel to Home is the Alamo.
I AM NOT AFRAID. I am Ready when SHTF.

WWG1WGA
No step on Snek.

6 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
“No step on on unhumped Snek”

6 Likes

My wife,stepson and I all train together.We have an AR 15 for each as well as a twelve gauge shotgun and 10 mm 1911 for each.Ive bought a bunch of ammo for the above.Ive got a lot of other firearms in other calibers as well.We all train with blades and hand to hand.Just like you sir,I travel nowhere unarmed and will bug out to my home as well.Trust no one you didn’t serve with and keep an eye on the ones you did.

6 Likes

Times coming I’ve got a feeling.If your sitting on your hands then you probably won’t be alive or have been relocated to a concentration camp.

7 Likes

I agreed with your post up to that point.

8 Likes

Ya know Brother ‘T1’

Some here talk of ‘Extremes’ (Red Dawn3 and the like)
Some think we’re either fools or 
uh
Extremists (or whatever
box they choose to attempt to put us in.
What some just can’t grasp is all this Training, Gathering supplies
If the S never hits the ventilators ‘Who did we hurt?’
No one.
We have Ammo for 
more training, We’re REALLY good with an assortment of firearms
Some have gotten very close to family members we may not have if it wasn’t for a conjoined
effort to live a good safe life TOGETHER. Kids who shoot and participate in Family ‘outings’
are less likely to be all screwed up! What the heck is the downside?
IF an event or events DO happen you will be together as a unit and have a greater chance of surviving said event(s).
I choose to be prepared, My Sister is into protecting Home and Hearth. That’s OUR decision.
I am extremely grateful NOT to have Familial Resistance. It’s fun and it’s a GOOD life.

I chose this Path because it sings to me
People are FREE (for now) to choose theirs
If world Peace breaks out and we all hug and sing Coom-by-ya Fabulous!
If it doesn’t and you try to take my $hit
DON’T! :angry: You won’t like the end result.

Justa Sayin’
WWG1WGA
No steppa ona Sneka

8 Likes

I understand Kevin, and can’t say I disagree with you. Just trying not to throw too wide a blanket.

3 Likes

If I see something I’m pulling something out and it won’t be my ___k.

10 Likes