They are here already

they are here waiting already #FJB :fu: :rage:
remember your ABC’s Always Be Carrying

WG1WGA

6 Likes

This is everything Barry Soetoro could have hoped for, and more.

7 Likes

“They don’t know us very well”----Bugs Bunny

5 Likes

Please tell me nobody is surprised by this.
Question is why are we talking about it?
What?!
Maybe we should convene an oversight committee for the oversight committee to discuss how and why all the dead bodies are piling up?

6 Likes

They’re a “protected group” according to my diversity training. Sorry, fellow freedom-loving Americans.

8 Likes

BERGQUAM: How bad is Islam for the world?

IMMIGRANT: It’s terrible. It’s the new virus, the wave of viruses coming and you cannot prevent it like this. If you think people from radical Jihadist Islam and a radical system of Islam coming to your country and they take an oath of US citizen, and you think when there comes a time that they have to take a side between Islam and US, you will be so naive if you think they take the US’s side. Their minds are dead. Once, I asked one of my Islamist friends in Iran; he’s a good guy, he is a very respected guy at my office, and I asked him if your prophet tells you, you have to detonate a nuclear bomb, what would you do? He said, If the Prophet says it means it comes from Allah, and I would do it. And I respond that you’re one footstep away from being a terrorist. He don’t believe me, but that’s it. Islam is terrible.

BERGQUAM: How many terrorists do you think we have in America now?

IMMIGRANT: I don’t have the numbers but a lot. It’s lots of terrorists. And people are saying about America that America is not safe because of guns, but it’s ridiculous. America is safe, America has the strongest democracy and politics because of the guns because of your first and second amendment. America, guns don’t kill people. Radicalists kill people. Guns just do the action… Islamists will do. Islamists will come here, get the guns, get the C4 detonation, and kill people. They’re not good.

Video link here.

8 Likes

Absolutely, this is a stain on our society.

4 Likes

Oh, come now…

1 Like

Brother, I bet you dollars to donuts the .G will be SHOCKED!
When the Terrorists unleash ‘The Dogs of War’ against US!
They will be surprised that with ‘All they did for them’ that they
didn’t fall in lock step w/ their Master Race plan for wiping out ‘Whitey’ and
replacing us with the new slaves. How could you kill us? they will cry.
‘We saved you!’ (right before their heads get separated from their bodies.
The ONLY people motivated by money are the higher echelon of the Muslim’s
leadership, their foot soldiers don’t give a RAT about it. They want vengeance on who murdered ‘the prophet’ (us).
The .G doesn’t get how they can throw bushels of cash at these people and they still
won’t do as they COMMAND. People all over the world found out you cannot trust these people
As usual the .gov doesn’t get it.

4 Likes

Exactly, this guy doesn’t exactly look like he’s interested in a pallet of cash, a pallet of virgins, perhaps! Good thing is, we’ll be free to fire at will. The traitors are usually taken out first. Just look at how all their useful idiots are attacking the White House. These are the type of people that bite the hands that feed them. I call that a rabid dog! Are we prepared?

The only serious problem we have is at first they won’t be dressed like this. Not until they’ve made their mark and can then join forces who’ve been flown all over our country by their leader…

IMG_4547

5 Likes

He isn’t even able to point at where his… uh… you know the thing. Sorry, I wasn’t thinking when I posted that. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I ‘Popped’ one guy right in the headband once , made a ‘Jackson Pollack’ painting
on the wall behind him…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Good Times. :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:FJB!

He had such a surprised lookon what was left of his face…did I just say that loud? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

The friggin illegal Kenyan.

5 Likes

Completely agree the true terrorists are already here and more are coming everyday. Another problem is the indoctrinated “educated” youth who love to protest whatever the “current thing” their TV (or ticktock) tells them to be mad at.

8 Likes

When ever someone talks about fear it becomes psychological warfare. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. If other people want to feel fear let them. Don’t try to push it on me. If I want to feel fear I can always watch a scary movie. If one is afraid to do something one should not do it until they have GOOD reason to feel it is safe and understand what is making them feel fear.

2 Likes

Nothing new here. Remember the Boston Marathon? Who did that? I’ve said it before, if the jihadists aren’t flooding across our southern border they are just plain dumb. It’s like at the present we are saying “Come On Over, Get Set Up, We’ll even support you while you do it…”

4 Likes

No TSA :man_shrugging:t4::man_facepalming:t4:

5 Likes

Honestly Brothers, I just pray to GOD that when the SHTF the INNOCENTS
stay inside out of the Kill Box. I’ve seen too much Collateral damage to last me
(3) life times. Just stay the phuck inside!. Stay out of the line of fire moron’s.
You idiots voted these people in our wheel house, Now I hope they don’t decide
to go to Walmart when there is a fire fight brewing up.
You don’t need whatever is on your shopping list it can wait!
P.S: Woke Dem’s: Do you think us Gunner’s are Crazy now? Asking for a friend.

WWG1WGA
Go armed Brothers
Check (6) often

6 Likes

That first meme is quite funny. The last one, too close to reality.

4 Likes