How many AMERICANS.are.CONCERNED..ABOUT.THE.ENEMY ❓

How many citizens are worried about the foreign.Invasion.? And. THE GOT AWAYS, FROM .IRAN. That are .truly .here in the USA :us: to. Attack . Citizens of AMERICA :us: :question:

7 Likes

All Real American Citizens should be worried, and Ready!!!

8 Likes

Grate ANSER. Stay safe Ted 44 . BROTHER YOU KNOW THIS IS TIME TO WATCH YOUR SIX. Sir :feather::feather::us::100::100::100::bangbang:

1 Like

Me! I look at the pictures of the crowds coming towards the border. I don’t see many women and children, I don’t see many starved emaciated hungry people, I don’t see anyone in loin clothes. I see healthy, well dressed 20’s-30’s year old men, walking upright. These are men that have walked hundreds of miles, walking for weeks. They are totally supported with food water and shelter. All we have to do is put military uniforms on them and it looks a lot different.

10 Likes

Mike 164 THATS the enemy SO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AN REMEBER. THEY LOOK JUST LIKE PEOPLE BUT THEY ARE . From places WHERE THEY KILL PEOLE AND THEY ARE ALL JUST GETTING OUT OF PRISON FROM THE COUNTRY THEY HAVE LEFT TO COME BLESS US WITH THEIR HATE FOR AMERICA :us: . DONT WORRY WE WILL GET A CHANCE TO KILL THEM . BACK . Stay SHARP BROTHER . WE ARE AMERICAN :us: . The BEST . AND WE ARE TRAINED BROTHER . Not all of us are sheep we have WOLVES :wolf:. HOWLING HOWLS HOWLS HOWLS :guide_dog::service_dog::leopard::tiger2::crocodile::snake::scorpion::poodle::dog2: WE. ARE ALL WE CAN BE BAD AZZ . M.F…R”S.”@.WW.com. DONT MESS WITH USA :us: :100::100::100::dog2::dog2::dog2::dog2::bangbang::notes:

2 Likes

YESSIR!
I concur. All they need is the hardware and the Battle Rattle and they are good to go!
THAT is what concerns me the most. They didn’t run the gauntlet, rivers, jungles, banditos
and lose all their stuff. They probably came by ship, docked and then formed up. They walk the last bunch of miles for looks when they KNOW they will be under observation and Photographed.
THIS IS AN OP!
Not a Migration
these guys aren’t smiling
THEY ARE MARCHING
Anyone who’s been there KNOWS.

Stay Frosty People
Mi dos pesos
adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

7 Likes

Don102 . YES SIR WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT THE . MEANEST BASTARDS ON EARTH AND WE WILL KILL EVERYONE OF THEM . THEY ARE IN OUR YARD . AND A KER. DOG WILL . KILL. A PIT BULL. In HIS OWN YARD. Just LIKE WE ARE GOING TO. AND LIFE IS NOT FAIR. AND THATS THE ONLY WAY I HAVE EVER FOUGHT. WHAT EVER . THE SAD AZZ. NEEDS . THE. . F.O. SIR. AND WHAT EVER IS ALL I HAVE. AND I AM VERY VERY JENNAROS THAT WORD. I AM A GIVER. ASK MY 84,.YEARS OLD MOMA. She will HAND ME HER .F.N. KITCHEN.SINK. :notes::notes::notes::dog2::leopard::notes::leopard::notes::dog2::notes::leopard::snake::notes::crocodile::notes:🫏:notes::wolf::notes::poodle::notes::boom::boom::fire::zap::zap::sparkles::drum::violin::8ball::comet::rainbow:

7 Likes

Cpgnmby. YOU SEEN THAT PLAIN AS DAY THEY ARE . HERE O BOY. DRUM :drum: ROLL . :notes::notes::notes::drum::100::100::100::sparkles: WE ARE AMERICANS . FREEDOM . LET IT RING. It’s FOR YOU THE DEMOCRATS . Haw Haw . THEY PUT THEM ON HOLD :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: I WILL GET IT :feather::feather::owl::eagle::notes::100::us:

2 Likes

Um, That’s scary Accurate Brother.
SCARY ACCURATE!
I never did trust the “UN-Soldiers” (that UNNNNN Not you en)
They took too long to form up in 1993
They took to long to map out a route
They hemmed and Hawed, indecisive on a POA–Plan of Action)
And (19) AMERICANS died
NO SIR, I don’t trust them one bit.
And now 'back room chatter say’s they’d be ‘called upon’ to quell Protests
and ‘Insurrections’

6 Likes

No . UN. :united_nations: SORRY. NOPER .:drum::drum::drum::pig2::violin::feather::feather::owl::us::us::us::us::us::us::pig2::pig2::pig2::pig2::pig2::pig2::pig2::bangbang::hook::leopard::dog2::8ball:

1 Like

DON102 RIGHT NOW SIR EVERYONE IN AMERICA EVEN THE DEMOCRATS ARE IN DANGER OF BEING KILLED IF NOT BY OUR OWN GOVERNMENT . THEY HAVE let in. LET IN TO THIS NATION AN ARMY LARGEST WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE. ONCE EVERYONE TRULY UNDERSTANDS THIS THAT BIDEN . HAS. KILLED OVER HALF OF AMERICANS . HE IS NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS . AND HIS SON. THE DEMACRATS WILL BE THE ONES TO AVENGE US THAT HAVE TO FIGHT THE ENEMY THAT IS GOING TO KILL US ALL . HE BIDEN .:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: SHOULD HAVE STOPPED WHILE AMERICA :us: STILL HAD A CHANCE. EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THE USCCA . :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: THERE IS NOT ENOUGH OF ME BOBBY JEAN OR DON102 Mike ROLAND SCOTT BLACKY AND THE ENTIRE MILITARY OF THIS COUNTRY TO STOP :stop_sign: :stop_sign::stop_sign::stop_sign::100::us::owl::feather::feather: WHAT BIDEN HAS DONE TO US ALL . YES BIDEN HAS KILLED EVERY LAST ONE OF US AMERICAN PEOPLE . NOW WE HAVE TO FIGHT . LIKE IT OR NOT SO DONT CRY . DEFEN YOUR SELF AT ALL TIMES . LOVE BASTARD BOBBY JEAN TWO :feather:.:feather:.:us::us::us::stop_sign:

That UN dude looks Like a ■■■■■ . All of them are weak . Every single person who has served knows that SOR :100::us::bangbang::drum::feather::feather::owl:

I SAID PUSSYCAT. DAM WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE ATTACKED AND WE CAN NOT SAY PUSSYCAT I am answering the question

1 Like

Don.102. SIR I WORK FOR THE USCCA :bangbang::us: YES SIR WHAT IS MY JOB :question: SIR YES SIR .:us::bangbang: I AM THE . BALLS.:soccer: :basketball:. OF THE COMMUNITY .SIR YES .SIR :bangbang::us::feather::feather::owl::100::100::100::us::us::us::bangbang:SIR

1 Like

Don102. DENVER HAS KICK OUT OVER 8,.HUNDRED ILLEGALS FROM THEIR HOMELESS SHELTERS. !!! AND THEY ARE CRYING THAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO BRAKE OVER THE Invasion of illegals and they want them gone . !!! And biden Got off for having government documents and . They said he was just a lost old man and not Jerry would con wicked him because he is seenial. So the justice department believes that biden is not fit for being held to account for braking the law . THAT IS THEIR REASON AND THEY ARE CHARGING TRUMP. WTF. The government is KARZY THEY SAY WHO THEY WILL CHARGE AND WHO THEY WILL LET GO . The DOJ. Is crooked and corrupt and they are . Criminals . AND THEY ARE TO IN FORCE THE LAW NOT DECIDE IF SOMEONE IS MENTALLY ILL THEY SAID BIDEN WAS A MENTAL ILL OLD MAN . Wtf. :feather::feather::owl::poop:

4 Likes

Living in North Texas again and I can tell you that dozens of wanted terrorists have been captured but, the officers say for every one they capture 10-15 get by.
There are not enough properly trained men/women manning our borders for the amount being let in!

5 Likes

Chris278. When we got GO PLACES WE NEED TO. Start Looking at. AND . IF YOU SEE WHAT YOU BELIEVE ARE . DANGEROUS . CRIMINALS. AND THEY ARE NOT ACTING… RIGHT . MAKE THE CALL . OR GET THEIR LICENSE .PLATE. NUMBER . :bangbang: IF SOMEONE . IS ACTING STRAIGHT AND LEAVES A BACK.PACK. Do not touch it :bangbang: CALL 911. THESE .Invaidors. Are.GETTING. MORE.AGRESSIVE. . IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR IN DANGER . Leave . Do not stay where you FEEL UN SAFE. . STAY SAFE . AND . BECARE . CARE FULL. WE HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION . AND LETS ENJOY OUR FREEDOMS. :us::100::feather::feather::bangbang:BETTER.SAFE.THAN.:question::question:

Everyone should be concerned. Unfortunately it is my belief there is a large populous that would try to greet the invaders as conquering heros.

2 Likes

BobbyJean,
Thank you for your concern for my safety. I truly appreciate it.
Be alert, train well and stay safe.
Chris

2 Likes