How.Long.Will.AMERICANS..LET .FOREIGNERS.INVADE.

How long will Americans let the president . LET OUR COUNTRY BE INVADED BY .FOREIGNERS. AN.GIVE OUR COUNTRY .AWAY. TO . THE ENEMY OF THE USA. AND MAKE . THE CITIZENS OF AMERICA . PAY TO BE INVADED. AND LEAVE OUR VETERANS . HOMELESS.?? AND PAY FOR THE ENEMY TO TAKE OVER OUR COUNTRY. AND HAVE AMERICANS . PAYING FOR . THIS INVASION. Of the USA :question:

5 Likes

Each person at this point has to protect themselves, family and those they care about. This will come to a head and the results will not be good for many. Afterwards we as a nation will have to pick up the pieces and move forward.

9 Likes

That long. :point_down:

5 Likes

I can assure you I’m not “picking up sh/t”, it gets burnt or turned into compost!

6 Likes

First of all! If they have no problem with letting illegals into The USA!! Then they are not Americans!!!

7 Likes

Seriously. It’s one thing to have the right to protect and defend ones life and family, but hate belief. Stop it. For some there’s far more than foreigners to worry about.
I cant worry about my neighbors across the water when there’s residents right here at home (US) that means to do far more harm. A house divided is doomed to fall, real talk. Call me what you want, but just stop. Whatever knocks at your door to do harm is the enemy, period.

7 Likes

As long as we keep letting this PIECE OF SH**! and his Crime Family
stay in Power !
Fix THAT and then we can deal w/ the MUTHA PHUCKIN’ INVADERS!

Step on their Throats! Pave over DC, Abolish the Congress and Senate
Return the Power to the individual States, Finish the Wall
Restart Oil Production so we don’t Cow-Tow to Foreign Towelheads

and then Day (2) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:wphew! :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Make every Chinese person show US I.D. if they can’t round them up.
Make sure our Air Defenses aren’t compromised by Puddings pants Influence Peddling.
Treat EVERY ship and plane incoming as HOSTILE till proven otherwise.

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @Dee-7

3 Likes

Welcome Dee-7 Enjoy your stay @ the USCCA Continental. Charon will show you to rm. 808.

5 Likes

Don102 For president. . And apoint. A. Special PROSECUTOR FOR Birme. KAZ . HE NEEDS TO PAY THAT TREASON TAB. HE HAS BEEN RUNNING UP .:bangbang:GOING ON FOURTH YEAR. AND I NEVER SAID THAT ANYONE THAT IS A THREAT NOT TO END THEM. . But the NABORS FROM HELL . ARE NOT THE SAME AS HESBALA. IED. Vest wearing bastards. JUST SAYING . Bastards. THAT KILL PEOPEL. FOR VIRGENS AND A CARPET RIDE. AND THEY HAVE . Hundreds and thousands of them . THE . NABORS. ARE . NOTHING COMPARED TO . THERD. Would countries . TERRORST. THEY HAVE BEEN PRACTICING. For thousands of years . YOUR. NEIGHBORS MY SUCK BUT COME ON MAN . I THOUGHT THAT WOULD SOUND KOOL COME ON MAN . Gangs don’t have nothing on these bastards. :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:HOMAS… IRAN :iran: KILLERS . IED.s :skull_and_crossbones::boom::fire::fire: LOVE YA BROTHER STAY SHARP . These are not local gangs . This is the REAL DEAL.:100::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::fire::boom::owl::us:

3 Likes

This has to stop ASAP I know that much because their next step will be allowing them to vote and say “ remember who let you in here, and remember who is using hard working Americans tax dollars to put you all up in this nice hotel and even giving you free laundry service and food and medical care and everything else, and remember who wants to send you back”. It’s crazy and I’ve been noticing that people of all walks of life are turning against it as well. Americans are getting such of constantly seeing a disgusting 24/7/365 train of these mostly criminals flooding in here.

8 Likes

Mark712. WHAT YOU JUST SAID THAT IS HAPPENING. IS TREASON. . THAT IS WHAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND :bangbang::bangbang: EVERY AMERICAN :us: HAS WATCHED AND LISTENED TO BIDEN. COMIT. TREASON. AND YET. HE IS NOT REMOVED . FOR HIS CRIMES . AND THEY ARE .ALL MOST WITH OUT NUMBER. AND WE STILL DO NOTHING. NEVER IN MY LIFE TIME HAVE I EVER HEARD A PRESIDENT CALLED A TRAITOR. AS BIDEN. AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT IT NOTHING :100::us: AMERICA HAS A DICTATOR FOR A LEADER . BIDEN.:skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

This is assuming we as a nation can pull off a legitimate election. If millions and millions of mail-in ballots go out again this year, watch out.

8 Likes

Joseph488 . BROTHER OUR NATION IS IN TROUBLE . BROTHER WE ALL HAVE TO KEEP OUR Nation.ON THE GROUND. WE HAVE PEOPLE THAT TRULY WANT TO MAKE US TURN AGAINST ONE ANOTHER :bangbang::bangbang: WE CAN NOT ALLOW THIS TO EVEN GET STARTED . :bangbang: WE CAN KEEP OUR COUNTRY . And yes we have TO DEFEND OUR FREEDOM :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: BUT WE HAVE BEEN DEFENDING OUR FREEDOM :bangbang: WE CAN NOT LET ANYONE MISS LEAD US AND START ANY STATE OF LEAVING THE UNION :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: NO NO NO. WE THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE . WE can NEVER let THIS COUNTRY BE CUT UP .:bangbang: TEXAS IS THE USA . :us: and NEW YORK :bangbang::bangbang: SO ON AND SO ON . NO ONE IS GETTING OFF THIS TRAIN :bangbang::us::us::us: WE ARE THE USA :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us::us::us:BY GOD :bangbang:

1 Like

It’s very simple actually.
This will continue as long as we have Government for the support of Government. They pass laws, they allow violations of laws, that support their agenda, American Citizens Be Damned.
When we get a Government that is for the American Citizen, For American Business, For American Greatness, read MAGA, then we’ll see a change.
Until then, the Sheeple will sit on their Butts, watching the mail box for their Gubment Check.

6 Likes

As long as certain American citizens/and others keep electing the Resident, the invasion will continue. :thinking:

6 Likes

@Dee-7 Welcome to the community, the way things are going in our Country, in our communities, we all have to be aware of our surroundings everywhere we go, and head on a swivel, stay safe out there.

6 Likes

I hate to say it and won’t because of our lack of free speech ( something they say we used to have ) but it’s going to take another of those “ civil actions “ to straighten this mess out. Something my kids might have to do or my grandson even, things have gone to far and we either stop it or it’s gonna stop us ……SOON !

5 Likes

Mark712 HESBALA. Islam :star_and_crescent: is going to start blowing up our country and we are never going to be able to STOP IT . AND BIDEN IS GOING DOWN IN HISTORY . As the ONE . Biden.OBMA. :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::fire::fire::fire::skull_and_crossbones::fire::star_and_crescent::bangbang:

2 Likes

Yea if you welcome them in half of the job is done already.

2 Likes