How.Long.Will.AMERICANS..LET .FOREIGNERS.INVADE.

Mark. 712 we know who welcomed the enemy in our country and we don’t need to ever talk about him again KAZ he doesn’t matter after the first bome goes off . He is going to have the entire country COMMIN to see him by. And I will still be here in Texas . KAZ F.DC. Brother I have been to the White House !! AND I CAN PROVE IT AND ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS BEEN THERE KNOWS AS WELL :bangbang::bangbang::v:t5:THINGS :bangbang::bangbang: THE FIRST THING IS PIGEON.crap. AND THE OUTHER. . :question: IF YOU BEEN THERE YOU WOULD KNOW :bangbang: NOT WORTH THE TRIP . Definitely :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::feather::feather::chile::zap::zap::sunglasses:

Might wanna act a little more adultish this isn’t a teenage hip hop G-Dog site.

WTF DOSE THAT EVEN MEAN :question:SIR :chile::us::feather::feather::question::question:o yes this is an complete sentence

Mark712 . SO BROTHER YOU HAVE BEEN TO THE .WHITE HOUSE AS WELL . SIR HAW HAW TOLD YOU SO . Sir :white_check_mark::chile::us::feather::feather::sunglasses::popcorn::recycle:

Who said anything about that? You must have went on a school trip a cpl weeks ago. You spell and sound/act like a stupid kid. I’ve had my say so go ahead and trash me but if I was in charge of the USCCA I’d give you your money back and say no thanks. See ya boy. And PS I hope you don’t even have a gun.

PS learn to spell for Gods sake, what “ dose “ that mean,? Really? Lol Go wash behind your ears

Mark712. THANK YOU SIR I SPELL MY BEST . TRULY AND . I DEFINITELY HAVE . SELF. DEFENSE. :bangbang: AN I VOTE. . AND I AM AN AMERICAN, CITIZEN. :bangbang: YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIPP HOP . SOME THING . I have never heard of that . I ASKED Debbie ann and she. Said no problem . I HOPE YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT SIDE YOU ARE ON . AND I HOPE YOU HAVE PROTECTION . SIR . You missed that I LIKE IN TEXAS . AND EVERY PERSON. I KNOW HAS. PROTECTION. SIR . HAVE A BLESSED DAY . Love Bobby jean SIR :feather::feather::chile:

SCOTT 52 . SIR I LOVE YOU SIR . AND DON102 . AND ROLAND .AND MIKE . AND JOHNNY 60 . ROBERT AND I FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU AND THE REST OF TRUE AMERICANS . :bangbang::bangbang: I AM JUST PROTECTING MY SELF AND FAMILY . I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY ONE . JUST AGREED WITH TAKE OVER OUR COUNTRY . They never . FOUGHT .FOR ANY THING. BUT THEIR WELFARE CHECKS :bangbang::bangbang::feather: LASEY.BASTARDS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR . I WILL DEFEND MINE . AGAINST. ALL COMMERS. THIS IS . SICKENDENING. THIS IS A JOKE . Plastic AZZ BASTARDS. Stay SAFE SIR . :chile::us::heart::feather::feather::100:HAVE A ROOT BEER :beer: SIR YOU ARE DEFINITELY RIGHT . Sir :zap::zap::skull_and_crossbones::chile::bangbang:

They should set up .50 caliber M2s every 100 yds or so on our border down there and leave the unlucky ones laying to feed the flies and let their friends see what will happen to them if they try it

2 Likes

5 Likes

meanwhile on Chile borderline…

A 2024-03-16 18-30-19

4 Likes

Mark712. WE SHOULD HAVE A BOMBING. RANGE.:bangbang: ALL A LONG THE BORDER OF THE USA.:us: And MÉXICO :bangbang::bangbang: WE HAVE THEM AT FORT SILL.Oklahoma where my mother was born :bangbang:YOU GO DOWN THE HIGHWAY AND YOU CAN HEAR THE BOMBSHELLS. GOING OFF .FROM THE FORT.:bangbang:SO WE ALL PRACTICING. With NATO.:bangbang: WE COULD MOVE FORT.SILL. To THE THE MÉXICO BORDER WITH TEXAS. And IT WOULD COST NOTHING. Because we . ARE DOING BOMBING. Runs ALL DAY EVERY DAY. :bangbang::us: BUT THAT WOULD MESS UP BITMES. Plans. TO HAVE ALL THE FOREIGN INVASION.FORCES. To VOTE FOR THE . DEMOCRATS. . BITME. IS THE PRESIDENT OF . VENEZUELA :venezuela: AND . EVERY OTHER COUNTRY. BUT . AMERICA :us: . . AND I AM NOT PROUD OF THAT. Sir . I AM VERY PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN.:us: . Love Bobby jean here is ya a root beer . :beer: :chile::us::feather::feather::bangbang:

Mark712 my dogs are CHEWAWA little monsters :japanese_ogre: :japanese_ogre:THEY ARE THEY HAVE ATE EVERYTHING AND THEY ARE BROTHERS AND ONE JAKE ANN IS LGBQ. I swear he’s daddies baby girl . And he can fly and chopper six he knows Bub Bub has real problems . They are literally monsters . But they love us they have ate the wrangler off of my pants my edc holsters my boots . And my hair . And they are innocent. :innocent: they don’t do anything wrong little bastards one got me in trouble for wetting the bed and I didn’t wet the bed that time here is ya a root beer :beer: brother :beer::beer::chile::us::feather::feather::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That was funny room 808, show him to room 808. That’s where we make the waffles . Not room 808. That was so funny I am choking on waffle beer :beer: . A.&w.,my nose my nose .!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:WELCOME :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us:

1 Like

I can appreciate that. In this commentary by Wranglerstar, he reminds us how “hate” can take us down a dark path affecting our mood, and then I believe, we affect others around us, in a negative way as well.

I hope I can gravitate around positive things, but at the same time focus on solutions. Otherwise, if anger consumes us, then it has power over us.

2 Likes

Until we stand up and head to the border like our constitution and/or bill of rights allows us to do just like how George Washington did to run foreign invaders out of this country. And head down there armed like the first Mexican American war was fought. Our military that swore an oath to protect this country from invaders foreign and domestic and if they aren’t “ allowed “ ( that sounds so stupid) we should go after their leaders be they at a desk or in the field. It’s our right to not be invaded Goddamit!

2 Likes

MARK712. THIS IS . THE BEGINNING OF WAR . :bangbang: THE WORST KIND. BIDEN. SHOULD BE 25.AMENDMENT. AND GET THE DEMACRATS . A. TRUE . AMERICAN. :us: TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. WE THE PEOPLE . SHOULD . STOP . BIDEN. AND REPLACE HIM WITH . WHO EVER THE DEMOCRATS WANT. TO BE THERE PRESIDENT. . THAT WILL DEFEND THIS COUNTRY :us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::dagger: AND LETS. GET TO LEADERSHIP THAT . WILL DEFEND THIS COUNTRY :us::bangbang: NO MATTER IF THE DEMACRATS. Hate PRESIDENT TRUMP. TRUMP. NEVER . PUT OUR COUNTRY INTO . SO MUCH DANGER OF BEING OVER RAN. :bangbang: THE DEMACRATS. SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HAVE A .CANADATE THAT . LOVES. THIS COUNTRY. AND THEN LETS HAVE AN ELECTION. Biden. IS GOING TO GET ALL OF US. IN. SUCH A . WAR THAT WE AMERICA WILL NEVER SURVIVE. THE DEMOCRATS DESERVE A BETTER PERSON . TO CHOOSE FROM. . AND SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM . WAR. WITH NOT JUST EACH OTHER BUT THE ENTIRE WORLD.:bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS CLOSE TO BEING DESTROYED. NEVER. Here is a Root Beer for everyone who Loves this country . More than any man Love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann AMERICA WE CAN NOT KEEP DOING THIS WITHOUT BEING DESTROYED :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::100:

Mark712 where is everyone who took an oath to defend our constitution and our country from all enemies demestacted and foreign Debbie ann got KEMO to day so she can not help me with my letters . AND BRAD BELIEVES BEING RUDE IS going to help save us from the worst war ever fought in history in this country . This is definitely happening . The GOVERNOR OF TEXAS HAS TOLD BIBEN TEXAS WILL DEFEND ITS SELF . AND BIDEN HAS NOT UPHELD THE CONSTITUTION OF THIS COUNTRY AND DEFENDED OUR COUNTRY FROM BEING INVADED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES. And over RAN. With how serious this is my spelling is the problem . ITS THE PEOPLE THAT CAN SPELL HAS DONE THIS TO ALL OF US . NOT EVERYONE CAN DEFEND THEM SELFS . I AM NOT ONE OF THEM. HERE IS A ROOT BEER :beer: SIR :chile::us::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather::us::us::cherry_blossom:

I agree Bobbyjean, dumcraps will hand this country over to anyone that wants it but they forget about one thing and that is us !

3 Likes

MARK712. The GOVERNMENT. HAS BROKEN.EVERY SINGLE PROMISE. THEY HAVE EVER MADE :bangbang:we the people are the very next BROKEN PROMISE :bangbang::broken_heart:. We need . TO STICK TOGETHER.:bangbang::us: LETS REMEMBER THE OATH .WE AS AMERICANS TOOK. ALL .ENEMIES. FOREIGN.AND. DOMESTIC. ALL. Here’s A Root.Beer.:beer: SIR TO. US. The AMERICANS. :100::100::100::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::us::us::dagger::bangbang:UNITED.WE.STAND.:dagger::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

1 Like