Freedom is Not free work for what you get

Continuing the discussion from DANGER: Top US Law Schools Promote SCRAPPING The Constitution!:

We truly have very very good reason to be on GUARD and to be very alert and no more business as usual!!! We have so many foreign criminals every day coming into our country and they do mean to do us harm just as soon as we do get a president that is not playing with the enemy!! The enemy has been coming into the United States every month at the rate of two hundred thousand a month and they are going to attack us on our own soil. And we LET THIS HAPPEN. And we let the first president in history DESTROY THE UNITED STATES CURRECY. And FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY OUR MONEY WILL BE. PLASTIC and tracked and it can be turned off if the government doesn’t like what you want to buy. Does anyone truly understand what’s truly going On? CAN EVERYONE TRULY NOT SEE THAT WE ARE LOSING OUR FREEDOM!! And our First Amendment STARTED WITH JUST ONE WORD​:bangbang: THEN, SAY THAT WORD. We are LOST. And to destroy the HISTORY OF THE NATION. That BROTHER KILLED his BROTHER Because it OFFENDS Anyone who never even FOUGHT IN IT AND I HAVE NEVER MET ANYONE THAT WAS A SLAVE TO A WHITE MAN​:bangbang: AND NO ONE ELSE HAS EITHER. And I am Indian. And my family that has taken care of me is white and they love me even if I was green. I have worked for everything I ever had or have from the day I was 13 years old and I AM proud to be American :us:. Everyone asks what kind of Indian am I every day and I tell them American and that I have worked full-time time every SENCE I turned 13 years old. And a judge declared me an adult and I have graduated grade 6 and no one owes me anything

10 Likes

They can’t take away my dignity. Resilience is my friend.:bangbang::bangbang:. :us:

6 Likes

Right on! This has been going on for quite a while now! We just happened to get caught up in it at a time when we can no longer fight! We’ve done our part for freedom, the people we did it for don’t appreciate it nor do they deserve it.
A lot of sh#t is going to be coming down the pike, it’s a losing battle because we let it get this far. So, I’m going to grab my popcorn and s’mores and watch it all burn to the ground.

History should also remind us that, “dignity” can be taken away! The only way to keep it, is on your knees or fighting to the death for it!
Can I prove this, yeah, as soon as they release the J6 prisoners, I’ll ask them! Dying without a fight is a loss of dignity!

3 Likes

Amen my GRATEST FEAR IS DIEIN IN MY SLEEP, and FOR A NASHION THAT GAVE AWAY MY FREEDOM :bangbang: AND EVERY ONE THAT SAYS THAT THEY TOOK AN OATH :bangbang: TO UP HOLD. THE CONSTITUTION :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us: NEVER TOOK AN . OATH . TO. DEFEND FOREIGNERS. .:bangbang:ILLEGALLY. ON AMERICAN SOIL. AGAINST. THE . AMERICAN . PEOPLE. AND A PRESIDENT. THAT. HAS. GAVE OUR NASHION AWAY. . AND NO ONE I ABOVE THE LAW. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: THE CONSTITUTION. HAS BEEN DESTROYED . BY. THE .GOVERNMENT. And THIS . AMENASTRASHION…:bangbang:biden.and every one that is in Congress.THAT HAS ROBBED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE :bangbang::bangbang: HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO LET WASHINGTON.D.C, DESTROYE. :bangbang:WHAT FREEDOM WE HAVE LEFT​:bangbang: THERES A DAY OF RECKENING. An THE . OATH :bangbang:THAT EVERY ONE TOOK :bangbang: IS NOT . FOR . WHAT THE GOVERNMENT . IS DOING​:bangbang:

2 Likes

You will like this one Bobbyjean. I was reading about an American Indian war chief that fought for the US during WWII. He painted two red stripes down one arm under his uniform and had a feather under his helmet. As a war chief he was required to kill an enemy in hand to hand combat, touch an enemy without killing him, take his weapon, kill in regular combat with a rifle and I forget the last one. He did all five and fought on active duty until the end of the war then came home.

God we could use more ppl like him today.

3 Likes

I love looking at the old photos of American Indians. You can see the pride of who they are in their faces. You don’t see photos today of ppl with that look in their eyes.

4 Likes

Every time I look in the mirror Love ya brother Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::heart::100:

1 Like

I’m not sure if it is still there but there used to be a lower level room at the visitor center at the Crazy Horse Memorial in South Dakota that was wall to wall old photographs of Native Americans. The room had a very special and powerful feel to it. I spent more time looking at those photos than I did the memorial which is still under construction.

4 Likes

Shamrock I have a sister who lives in havor Montana and I rode my bike to see her and I had the reservation, police let me stay at their old jail and get some sleep KAZ I had rode from Casey wiomey and they did not want me to hit dear KAZ it was rutting season. And the deer’s were jumping across the road way and I had so many Indians waiting to keep me I found so many friends and family that I we to a pow wow. And it took me three days to get 60, miles they were so ALSOME that they wanted to be as me and I said you are as me :bangbang:only then did I know I was very deferent from OUTHER people and they made me findly understand why I was so different I was with my kind and I was proud for the first time I knew I was Indian . But I never knew that is a blessing and every one has treated me different :bangbang: these were the grate shian !! And we had a connection that was spiritual to be very sure I am proud to be an American citizen and I AM Indian and I AM proud to be alive . And I Love every one Black white brown yellow red green every kind of person that loves our country and can understand live and let live Respect for one another I know after all these years different is not a bad thing . Being an ASZ hole is a bad thing I truly believe we are all connected to one another !!! And the GRATE SPIRIT LOVES US TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER . The PRINCE OF PEACE :v:t5: IS OUR REDEEMER THE SPIRIT IS OUR GIDE. And the world’s our. MOTHER.:bangbang: we Are all her children . I am proud to be the family of the USCCA and I love you all Bobby Jean two feathers :feather::feather::owl::v:t5:my friends

4 Likes

When I was at mount RUSHMORE. They were still blasting for KARZY HORSE :bangbang: in0,6 I was at sturgegges the 66, annul motorcycle run. And I rode my bike two thousand miles with no phone no gun no wind sheld just me my horse and the GRATE SPIRIT AND I FOUND OUT JUST HOW TRULY SMALL I TRULY AM AND WAS AN I DID NOT UNDERSTAND YOU NEED A CREDIT CARD FOR FUEL AND I WOULD WAIT UNTIL SOME ONE CAME AND I WOULD TELL THEM I HAD CASH FOR FUEL AND THEY WOULD FILL UP MY BIKE I FOUND OUT I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH MY MOTHER AND MY DADDY,!!! That’s why I’m so different .now that finally made SENCE . Wow love Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::100::us::chile::v:t5::sparkles::dizzy:

2 Likes

Bein Indian. Is an HONOR . And DO IS BEING AN AMERICAN :us: OR ANY OTHER RACE WHITE BLACK . We are ALL AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT DID NOT :bangbang: CROSS THE BORDER :bangbang: TO BE DISHONEST ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE AND HOW YOU CAME HERE :bangbang: it makes me very very sad people coming to America and they have never said that they want to be American :bangbang:THEY JUST WANT WHAT WE HAVE WORKED FOR,:owl::feather::feather::us::chile::bangbang::bangbang:AND OUR FOR FARTHERS DID NOT COME HERE. With that SHAME. :bangbang:they have nothing to BE PROUD OF.:bangbang:and they KNOW.IT​:bangbang: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ANY ONE WANTED . Some thing.FOR.NOTHING. And GOT.IT. Hunter. And the big guy . Disgraceful

3 Likes

William 191 I Like anyone . That can show . They can . Defend them selfs and not have to hurt anyone in the process!! That’s !! ALSOME. !!! We all should train Like ISRAL THE PLACE THAT JESUS CAME FROM !!! They train !! All the citizens. . And they have bb Yahoo as a president and he and his brother were special force’s and bb.yahoo. Lost his brother on a raid!!! When TREAREST. Took an air plain and I BLEAVE we should have a president that at least served in the military. !! And has honor. ! And LETS NEVER HAVE ANOTHER PRESIDENT THAT HAS NEVER SERVED . KAZ FREEDOM IS NO FREE.:bangbang:unless you come across the border with . Brake the Law on day one . Then it seems to pay . Any thing you want. We are broken. And no one can stop this . And a Governor can take away your rights that . Is granted by the constitution . That every one . Says they TOOK AN OATH. To DIE FOR . IF . We do not . Have our GOD GIVEN RIGHTS :bangbang: where is every one that took THE OATH TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA :us: :bangbang:. BECAUSE EVERY ONE THAT TOOK THAT OATH IS LATE TO INFORCE . OUR . RIGHTS. :question::question::question:THIS IS SO VERY SAD Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather:Amen

2 Likes

No not amen. We have Bobbyjean :fire::fire::fire:. We will work and fight for our freedom. We will know the love of God. Amen.

2 Likes

Robert 1246 We Are all in this to GETHER and . When the government start’s . Doing in the day light what they are doing at night :bangbang::owl::feather::feather:AND EVERY ONE THAT HAS SERVED :bangbang:will say enough, and the true beginnings of sorrows will be apon US ALL . .THE FARTHER. OF LIGHTS. WILL .:bangbang: LET IT BE KNOWN , THAT HE SUFFERED AS LONG AS HE . COULD WITH US. I JUST TRUELY WANT TO BE ON HIS GOOD .SIDE. RIGHT AS IN . LOVING THE GOOD IN PEOPLE . :bangbang: HE SAID IF . And when he comes. And if he finds no one to make HIM GLAD. Then.WHO. WILL MAKE HIM GLAD. HE.THAT. MADE. HIM. SAD.:bangbang: THATS IN THE KING JAMES . 16,11 BIBLIE. :bangbang::owl::feather::feather: I DAM SURE DO NOT WANT TO BE THE BASTARD THAT MADE THE FARTHER. OF LIGHTS MADE. Not Even THE PRINCE. OF PEACE. :100: WILL SAVE . Such. A. PERSON,:fire::skull_and_crossbones:AMEN. As Long as You can Breathe . There is hope. :100:amen :owl::feather::feather::heart::bangbang:

3 Likes

You are right ROBBERT 1246 ONLY THE FARTHER OF. LIGHT CAN FIX THIS AND FIX IT HE WILL AND . TO ANYONE WHO IS ON THE LEFT . WILL BE. LEFT . AND ON THE RIGHT . ITS ALL RIGHT . WE HAVE HIS PROMISE . FROM GLORY TO GLORY. HE MAKES HIS LIGHTING.WITH HIS. RAIN. NOW LETS SEE ANY ONE TAKE A BATH WITH THEIR TOSTER PLUGED . IN. ONLY THE FARTHER .OF LIGHT CAN . MIX RAIN WITH ELECTRICITY :zap::zap: DO NOT EVEN TRY THAT. Some hillbilly will a blame me for stupidity . :zap::zap::boom::owl::feather::feather::us::chile:Bobby Jean :heart::sparkles::dizzy::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:Amen

1 Like

Robert 1246. What do dad !!! Is how we . All or American citizens has let . Every thing GET, out of CONTROL :bangbang: and we can not put the Jennie. Back in the bottle.:bangbang: every American :us: would have to pay the government for five generation’s . Just to put back the amount of money . The people who we sent to Washington.D.C. Has. Used OUR . S.S. Retirement. Benefits. And then turn around and call them ENTITLEMENTS.:bangbang: AND GIVE WHAT OUR FARTHERS FARTHERS FARTHERS :bangbang: Have paid in. To as well as. ALL OF US. And .:bangbang:THEY BEING THE GOVERNMENT IS GIVING ALL OUR SS. That we have paid into. TO TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE HERE. ILLEGAL AND GIVING THEM ALL OF WHAT . WAS NEVER TO BE . Messed. WITH BUT THE GOVERNMENT . SEEN ALL THE MONEY. THAT WAS PAID FOR YEARS AND YEARS. :bangbang: AN THEY GOT THE BIG IDEA. That. Was THERES. AND FORGOT. That’s our RETIREMENT . That we have PAID. The. GOVERNMENT . To. PAY US BACK AFTER WE HAVE WORKED . All our lives. And now they have ROBBED ALL THE MONEY AND WE ARE PAYING FOR PEOPLE TO COME IN TO OUR COUNTRY AND NOT ONE . PERSON​:bangbang:. NOT ONE . CAN STOP SPENDING MONEY THAT THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT HAVE . SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT :bangbang:. THE ARE NOT WORKING FOR US ANYMORE :bangbang::bangbang: AN LET THE STATES THAT HAVE GOT IN TO FINANCIAL TROUBLE :bangbang: PAY TO GET THEM SELFS OUT.:bangbang:. AND LET PRESIDENT BIDEN HAVE HIS VERY OWN NURSING HOME Z TO WHERE HE CAN HAVE .ALL THE ICE CREAM HE CAN EAT :bangbang: AND LET TAKE CARE OF OUR SELFS. And YES THIS WILL START A WAR . OF THE HAVE NOTS. And the hAVES. But. AFTER EVERY ONE FIGURES OUT FREEDOM IS NOT FREE :bangbang::bangbang: WE CAN HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK . Because when we have people that BLEAVE that they are SUPPOSED TO BE TAKEN CARE OF JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE . POOR OR . A SERTEN​:bangbang: RACE OR COLOR. :bangbang: AND THEY NEVER PAID SS. In their LIVES :question::question: GET A FEN. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: JOB. AND WE HAVE TO DEPORT A LOT OF CRIMINALS FROM OUR COUNTRY PDQ . ASAP. :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::us::us::us::chile::chile::chile::100::owl::feather::feather::100: AND NEVER LET THIS EVER HAPPEN AGAIN :bangbang:Bobby Jean . An F. Them if they don’t Like it​:bangbang:

1 Like

Life is like that. Just when one wants to give up, something clicks and things start to get better again.

2 Likes

You are a great person you littel bird TRUELY thank full you are my friend GOD BLESS YOU LOVE Bobby Jean Debbie Ann :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100:

1 Like

We’re going to need a bigger switch!

IMG_3716

4 Likes

IMG_1504

3 Likes