Incognito?

WHO is this “BobbyJean” character? Trying to read her jammed-up posts feels like somebody’s stabbing me in the head with an ice-pick! And get a DICTIONARY, already.

4 Likes

BobbyJean is a brother on here who is a good guy. If you need any help he’ll be the first to send up prayers for you.

10 Likes

One of the forum regulars

10 Likes

He takes a little getting used to, like most of us! He has a good heart, can’t type, but he’s one of us!

12 Likes

He speaks the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts. If you feel like you are being stabbed in the head with an ice pick I would have that checked out :woozy_face:. I have never had a problem but I take what he says at face value. Once you get to know him you will love him.

9 Likes

His… If you actually read his posts, it is clear he is a he. Yes, he freely admits he does not have much education. He clearly is a good-hearted person and deserves respect, not your denigration.

10 Likes

BobbyJean is for real. Read some of his posts, he has some incredible experiences. He Loves his God, He loves his Wife, He Loves his Dogs and he Loves his Pickup Truck. He’s one of the good ones for sure.

12 Likes

Most of us are adults and we accept and enjoy each others quirks. Most of don’t bad mouth others. I don’t personally know Bobby Jean, but if you keep reading his post, you’ll see that he is a really smart guy, with a heart of gold. Someone that I would be proud to call a friend.

9 Likes

BobbyJean… is @BobbyJean … that’s it. Our Brother with great heart and big knowledge.

Don’t judge the person based on his vocabulary, if you really don’t know him. Read carefully and you save your head from stabbing.

So far nobody judged you for your massive, multiple attack against DA/SA pistols… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

I LOVE EVERY ONE :bangbang: and if I AFENED anyone I am very very sad KAZ I truly care about every one no matter what race or what you BLEAVE in I BLEAVE in Jesus Christ an That Öwl That I BLEAVE That the GRATE SPIRIT WILL SEND TO CATCH ME BEFORE I FALL IN TO HELL I BLEAVE THE LORD SENZE THE OWL :owl::feather::feather: to take me Home I RESPECT EVERY ONE . And anyone that needs anything that I can do for them I will do it I Love every one Even if you do not BLEAVE it the Lord and I I protect INACENT people with all that I AM I Am very sorry for hurting anyone I am just me my Debbie ann has stage 4 cancer and I take care of my 84 year old mother that took me in when I went to work at the feed store at 13 years old and I have never we hungry and with out close or shoes and I AM over half Indian and I have had a very violent Life . And I respect every one and I truly do not want any one to hurt because I am miss under stood I truly am Bobby Jean and I am proud to be a member of the USCCA and the FARTHER OF LIGHTS AND THE EARTH IS MY MOTHER AND I HAVE MET SOME MANY WARRIORS HERE THAT I WOULD KICK THE HINGES OFF OFF HELL IF THEY WERE IN NEED I AM AN AMERICAN AND I LOVE FREEDOM AND PEOPLE ARE ALL THAT MATTER. IN THIS WORLD AND WHEN I AM YOU FRIEND I AM FOR EVEVR I AM DIFFERENT BUT ARE WE NOT ALL DIFFERENT AND THAT IS A GOOD THING . I will never Just walk passed any one that needs help . I Love my little dogs and I really AM just who I AM I do not BLEAVE I am better than any one and I respect life till I LEAVE TO THE BETTER PLACE BEHIND THE STARS I APOLOGIZE FOR SAYING ANYTHING TO AFENED ANYONE I AM JUST ME Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart::heart::heart::heart::100::100::100::100::blossom:I thank you my friends and the USCCA TRUELY k

10 Likes

I TRUELY LOVE YA ALL I I DO NOT WANT ANY ONE SUFFERING BECAUSE OF ME I HAVE FIGURED OUT NOT TO JUGE ANYONE KAZ YOU CAN NOT POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN THROU I HAVE HAD THE GRATEST LIFE AND NO MATTER WHAT I AM NEVER ALONE I KNOW THIS WORLD IS SO HARD AND DANGEROUS AND IF ANYONE LETS DOWN THEIR GARDE SOME ONE WILL TAKE THAT CHANCE TO BE BAD AND I HAVE SEEN SO MUCH SADNESS I HAVE MADE A DEAL WITH THE GRATE SPIRIT :dizzy::100: that I will never ever hurt anyone that is not hurting OUTHERS and I AM so blessed to have all my friends here and I truly know every one should become a member of the USCCA and get the four fundamentals and you will never ever worry about axadently shooting anyone that you love and every sense I got just them for. All way asum it’s loaded keep your finger of the trigger never aim your WEPON at any thing that you do not want to kill and never shot anyone with INACENT in front of or behind !! Get a straight line of site and then an only then !! Destroy the threat!!! And that A LONE HAS MADE ME SO MUCH SAFE ER. AND I AM TRAINING EVERY DAY AND ALL WAYS BY THE BEST AMMUNITION AND ON 22. Ammonium never let it get old . And keep your edc tied down so only you can get it KAZ to get shot with your onwn gun . Inbearising and stupid . So do not let the bad guys get your EDC. . I want to let everyone know I am so proud to have had every one help me not to be dangerous . By no knowning how to stay safe and keep my EDC MAINTENANCED SO IT IS GOOD TO GO AND I AM PROUD TO CALL YOU ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND WE ARE THE USCCA RESPONSIBLE TRAINED AND DEPENDABLE . When our family and loved ones need us and . I am so thank full for the FARTHER OF LIGHTS :bangbang::100::heart: to have LED ME THE BE APART OF THE USCCA FAMILY I LOVE YA ALL WE LET FREEDOM RING . And care for one another Bobby Jean and Debbie ann :owl::feather::feather::100::us::chile::heart:Amen an i am apologize for up seton every one. K. Sorry :100:

11 Likes

You have not offended nor upset anyone. We all respect you. The OP is just a bit confused. I believe our posts should have helped him on his recovery and he should, in the future, appreciate you, as we do.

9 Likes

Never be sorry for anything you haven’t done wrong.
Just be yourself, as always you have been.
We love you because you are who you are, true person with true feelings, no bs, no keyboard wars…
:metal:

8 Likes

You have done nothing wrong man. Don’t you worry about that guy. He is not very nice here lately. God bless you and your wife. Prayers for her and you.

7 Likes

Thanks brothers I truly want to make everyone feel better . I have truly been fighting my entire life and to not have friends is sad and I want to be a better person thank you all for being my friends I love ya all and Debbie ann is my GRATEST bleing and my friend thank you Jerzy Brother :owl::feather::feather::us::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Virgil-H. Thank you for making me feel better when I met Debbie ann I checked all her teeth and hooves and . Bam penut butter and jam bam !! The devil. Knew I find LY got the answer to my dreams and the devil just made me love her more and this world is not as good as where we are all going so it’s all good and I am so blessed that Debbie ann is better now because now I am all most as good as her And I AM so blessed to have you all to be my family and my friends . I am so happy an Tell every one I AM a member of the USCCA and I AM so proud of having so many friends and family and I thank you all for saying that I AM a good guy KAZ I do love the GRATE SPIRIT AND I DO CARE ABOUT EVERY ONE OF YOU ALL . And you all make me feel very proud to be a part of 8, hundred thousand LOTS OF FAMILY MY GOD WE ARE A BUNCH OF TRAINED EDC PEOPLE MS THAT WE ARE TRAINED TO TAKE CARE OF ONE ANOTHER THAT IS SO VERY VERY BLESSED KOOL WE ROCK AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU YOUR MY FAMILY , Bobby Jean an Debbie ann :owl::feather::feather::100::us::chile::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::popcorn:

4 Likes

Love ya brother Dave 17. I am so happy I feel like Travis trit I a member of a country club !! My edc and my friends are my family that I love I do my drinking from a root beer cup !! Pass the ammo .!! Is a what I love .!! When I hit the bullseye ! That’s how great it is to be apart of all my friends that have grad 12 and bigger and I AM still a friend to smarter people than me and no one has said that I am stupid KAZ I had to go to work to eat and buy my clothes and Debbie love’s and just like I am and that makes me feel wortth a lot very much a bunch and she men’s it to I AM proud to be a member of friends and family that wants me Debbie ann to get better is so ALSOME its hart to Tex with teers in my eyes I love ya Bobby Jean an Debbie ann always :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100::100::100::100::heart::heart::heart::us::us::us::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

@KURT17 I think you get the point here.

6 Likes

Education and intelligence do not go hand-in-hand.

6 Likes

I hope that he does, because he has posted some interesting points in the past. Probably just having a bad day. It always bugs me when someone bad mouths another person here. We’re all on the same side here. Be cool to each other. The real enemy is out there on the street, lurking in dark corners waiting to commit their evil.

7 Likes