All members

Please, lib or dem, anti or pro, vax or pure blood, interject, ask and question. Most are here to help.

12 Likes

I have been tore down. Lots of free for all bully BS. Stand and fight for your forum. One dude doing “allot” of whining will continue to ridicule the new questions. Will not answer the call, but will tell on me. Stand.

4 Likes

I am confused. What is going on?

4 Likes

Check with admin. There is one guy here bullying all new questions. I snapped and he told on me. Everyone knows who it is. But, I’ll call it out. Every question does not need a smart ass answer. Most are here to help each other. A few are here to be experts. Check the last couple weeks. I snapped and said something and hurt at least two feelings to the point of tattling. Thanks Fred. Tell me I’m wrong. I will publicly apologize. If the group rules I am out of line.

11 Likes

Group, I am truly sorry for bringing this out. I apologize for my statements. I just can’t listen to the chastising anymore.

7 Likes

He’s seems to take the opposite side of nearly everything. I don’t mind diversity of thought, I mind ignorance of manners and respect.

8 Likes

I think we all know who you are referring to. When he starts a thread I immediately switch it to muted. I have him on ignore/forever, but it still shows all of the nonsense and duplicate threads he just keeps starting, so then I have to go into them and mute them also.

6 Likes

Respectful disagreement, aka playing devils advocate, is a good thing. It helps us to look at all side of the equation.
When people become disrespectful, and do it just for argument sake, it turns this into, well, Facebook.

13 Likes

Only one opinion matters; MINE! It’s all about me, me, me! OK, enough about me. What do you think about ME! Don’t waste your time because you’re not ME ME ME!!!

7 Likes

NO it’s not you IT’S ME damn it! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

@RUGER9 & @Mike164 …
You are both off the topic :rage:

It clearly says "All members"
:wink:

7 Likes

ONE MEMBER - ME!! :grin:

4 Likes

Community has been taken over ! :muscle:

A 2022-01-04 16-31-29

3 Likes

Just remember folks, its the internet. There are basement dwelling overweight idiots sitting in moms house looking for things to do with all that spare time. The mute button/ignore is the fastest way to rid yourself of a troll. All that person wants to do is get someone excited and angry. If it doesn’t happen they will likely just move on, as opposed to say having a chat ban where they will just create a new account and start over with the same thing. I’m too old and too tired to even respond to this type of imbecile. Just hit ignore and move on, when the next one shows up, same thing, ignore and move on. Lets start the new year without as much anger because that is what really frustrates people like that.
Jerzy quit starting trouble! :joy::joy:
Have a great day and be safe!! :grinning:

11 Likes

And its memory is forever.

6 Likes

Unless this happens… :scream:

A 2022-01-04 17-23-44

2 Likes

I come here quite a bit, but I really have no clue who this is about.

4 Likes

Don’t worry @Joseph161 …
This is a “boss level” of this Community ! :joy:

2 Likes

Give him time, he’ll show up.

3 Likes

am

4 Likes