Is there a members only section?

Just wondering, is there is a members only or pro 2A verified section in this community?

This is being infested with anti 2a people.

Wake up.
Craig

13 Likes

No. Sorry you’ll just have to deal with it while here.

1 Like

I don’t believe in excluding or banning anyone or their ideas, like the iphone is doing to parlar, and twitter/facbook is doing. But, I do push the ignore and mute button more than ever.

10 Likes

@Craig9
There are lots of Happy Campers on the forums.
You’ll find the Welcoming Committies are eager to add Well Intentioned Members .

3 Likes

Then it’s up to us to educate them.

13 Likes

@OldGnome gets a point. What is the reason to discuss the things we would mostly agree with.
Teach and convince - these are more interesting. These give satisfaction the job has been done well.

4 Likes

Great idea, can someone bring the guy that was driving the tank in Tienemin Square in to be educated first??

I mean if you believe that actually happened.

2 Likes

Driving lessons here? :wink: :grimacing: :thinking:

2 Likes

Understood, thank you.

1 Like

I agree, but there are those like censored who dont want debate. . They want to spread hate, division, and lies, we dont need them for teaching and learning.

8 Likes

At least we try. Next step will be “ignore”.

We have had a few “trolls” for last 2 years…they eventually vanished by themselves…

3 Likes

Debate is good, arguing not so much.

4 Likes

You are always going to get trolls
Identifying and interacting with them is like talking with a telemarketer,
Keep them engaged and talk about everything from your sisters hemorrhoids to your brother in laws foot fungus.
They don’t stay on the line for long …And is great practice …

3 Likes

so why aren’t the trolls dealt with on this site… It doesn’t look like trouble makers are stopped.

2 Likes

They are dealt with all the time. Users can - and do - report posts that do not abide by the community guidelines. Moderators step in the remind us to play nice. Moderators also individually contact users.

6 Likes

I’m always willing to be educated, as well. I’ve been wrong once or twice in my life.
I just need a better argument than “black guns 'r scary.”

3 Likes

Their not looking to debate or learn…only to troll and repost quotes from this and other pro gun boards to further their anti agenda. I’m definitely a newbie. but I agree there should be a private/members only forum.

4 Likes

Please remember there are a lot of non USCCA members, but valuable and good Community members.
Do you want them back off from this Forum?

1 Like

It would be nice if an “ignore” button could be added to the icons.

1 Like

You can ignore any poster from your profile.

3 Likes