All members

@Robert_M3 @Joseph161

Dont worry, ignorance is bliss.

3 Likes

I am a natural smartass, however, 99% of my posts are on topic & I enjoy reading otherā€™s inputs. I have come away from many threads with a better or different understanding of the subject. I will contribute to the thread in a mature & responsible manner which, I hope, will be something that someone can use.
That being said, I will have fun on this forum in a non-threatening way. I love to laugh & poke fun at myself or someone of like mind. All in good fun!! If that is seen as over the top or not understood as being light hearted, I am sorry to have got someoneā€™s panties in a wad. Please feel free to be a total smartass to me on any of my threads in the same light as I am on yours. I will laugh & it will make it fun. Thanks for making this forum my favorite Gun forum of the many I am part of. Yaā€™ll are, for the most part, totally stand up guys IMHO,
I humbly ask for your vote as Forum Grand POO-BA this November.
(this has been paid for my the SmartAss Action Committee SAC}

3 Likes

Stealing from Lily Tomlinā€™s Ernestine character, you are not the party to whom I am speaking, this thread is not about you.

3 Likes

I donā€™t wear panties. I go commando so no worries here

4 Likes

TMI
:scream_cat:

3 Likes

I canā€™t do that, I can not stand having my Nardā€™s sticking to the inside of my leg on a hot day. :unamused:

1 Like

We got you Brother!!!

1 Like

Are yā€™all talkin about me again? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Iā€™m think I know who this is about. Funny thing is he hasnā€™t figured out that arguing with a lawyer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ā€¦ sooner or later you realize they like it!

12 Likes

Personal choice, :us: Hey guys and ladies. In actually posted before I understood what was going. My appologies

1 Like

It would seem this isnā€™t the only place it happens at. It can be on a motorcycle,airplane or a boat site it wouldnā€™t make any difference.

2 Likes

Man If nothing else, You guys made me spit up my coffee a couple times. Ya are the best LOL

3 Likes

No, I do not believe any of us would want to wrestle you in mud. That wasnā€™t you in Stripes, was it?
:rofl:.

5 Likes

Who are you posting about? If a member is being overbearing and insufferable to the rest of us, Iā€™d expect a moderator to privately email that member to cease and desist.

2 Likes

Finally we found guilty man :joy:
Good attorney always knows when is the best time to show up :love_you_gesture:

Oops! Am I off topic again? :thinking:

5 Likes

The key here is the word privately . We will never know if this happen.

So let the thread continueā€¦

6 Likes

You figured us out. Alright everyone, weā€™ll have to type with no capital letters, so @MikeBKY canā€™t hear us.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: My secret is revealed!

3 Likes

Damn! I tell everyone about the right to remain silent. I just donā€™t have the ability!

7 Likes

Iā€™m content not to know who this is about, Iā€™ve been away from the forum for a while, maybe I picked a good time, still, (hand strokes chin thoughtfully), maybe I should check my mail ā€œin boxā€ just in case there is something from adminā€¦

2 Likes

remaining silent would seem incompatible with being a lawyer, or am I wrong?

3 Likes