Changing email

Anybody know how to change your email on here? I changed my email on the main site but the community site keeps giving my old one

8 Likes

I’d be happy to help you out with that! I will send you a DM now!

10 Likes

Tim-D-USCCA . SIR WHY DO I KEEP BEING TOLD THAT I HAVE SHOWERED ENOUGH LOVE AND I CAN NOT GIVE ANYMORE THUMBS :+1: UP TO THE COMMUNITY :question::question::question: I HAVE BEEN READING WHAT MEMBERS HAVE SAID AND I HAVE GAVE TO MANY THUMBS :+1: UP​:question::question::question: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME READING WHAT MEMBERS HAVE SAID AN AGREED WITH THEM AND BE TOLD THAT I HAVE GAVE ENOUGH LOVE :question: I JUST HAVE BEEN READING WHAT MEMBERS HAVE SAID AN TO BE TOLD I CAN NOT AGREE WITH MEMBERS :question: BECAUSE I HAVE TO MUCH ALREADY JUST DOSE NOT SEEM RIGHT :bangbang: WHY IS THAT A RULE AND IF I CAN NOT AGREE . Because I HAVE agreed to much COULD YOU TELL ME WHY . And if being an ELITE MEMBER . Does not matter!! WHAT AM I DOING TO HURT ANYONE SIR Bobby Jean CAN I HAVE AN ANSWER TIM-D-USCCA.:question::us: SIR :question::question::question:

There is a limit as to how many likes you may give per day. The daily max is 300, so once you’ve hit that limit, you are not able to like any more posts. This is designed to limit spamming by accounts.

I WAS NOT SPAMMING THAT WORD I DONT EVEN KNOW OUTHER THEN I DONT EAT ALL FALL. Sir !! And I know how I feel when I write something and then no one gives me a thumbs :+1: up and sir I did not read that that was against the community rules sir and I was just giving likes to things that I liked sir and sir I was doing good and I do not understand why trying to make members feel good is doing anything wrong or bad I WILL NOT GIVE ANYONE ANY MORE SO CALLED LOVE SIR AND HAPPY NEW YEAR SIR Bobby Jean and CO. SIR THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. SIR :us::chile::owl::feather::feather::bangbang::bangbang:SIR