User Name Change

Several employees at USCCA assured me that the community profile is a seperate profile from USCCA and as such, the Community User Name could be changed from the USCCA Member User Name, however, I do not find that to be the case.

I just need to know if the current information I have is true or not. I can live with either answer, but the issue for me is not the actual topic itself, which does have some importance to me, but rather the more important matter is the knowledge of how the site works and whether I have its functions straight.

Can someone help me out here in this matter please?

2 Likes

Exactly ! I didnt get to choose my name either.
I also would like to change.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure, but Iā€™m putting an @Dawn in here as she is most likely able to help you.

3 Likes

1.Click your little picture at top right hand corner of page.
2. Click your user name in the tab that pulls up.
3. Click preference
4. At the very top you will see where you can edit your user.
5. Save and done.

1 Like

What Randall said.

2 Likes

I think you can change your user name for the first 30 days, after that, @dawn can change it so PM her for help.

2 Likes

I think @zee is correctā€¦

Upon going back, I see that the option is gone.

1 Like

Gesundheitā€¦need a handkerchief or few, or rather some Kleenex? Iā€™d be happy to help out there any way I canā€¦

1 Like

lolā€¦you eventually also discovered what I was saying to be trueā€¦hahahaā€¦

1 Like

hahahaā€¦thatā€™s just what Zee told me to do and Iā€™ve written her. Poor girl is gonnaā€™ ā€˜gitā€™ flooded with requests nowā€¦lolā€¦

1 Like

Ernieā€¦and here all along I thought I was the only one goinā€™ craaaaazyā€¦hahahaā€¦lol

1 Like

Yup - itā€™s a 30 day limit. I can adjust usernames if you ask nicely. :wink:

2 Likes

could you please change my user name to ā€œBen Blancā€ā€¦would be appreciatedā€¦thanks

2 Likes

Had to add the _ for the system requirements, @Ben_Blanc. Hope that works for you!

2 Likes

ā€¦boyā€¦did I ever open up a can of worms here ā€¦ lol ā€¦

1 Like

@fox, it comes up from time to time :wink:

thanks a bunch @Dawn

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry guys. That wasnā€™t at all my intention(s).

Usually, Iā€™m the invisible guy in life. No one ever notices me physically or when I communicate, so this is a surprise to me.

2 Likes

Dude, around here weā€™re paying attention :blush:

It does come up every time we have a flush of new folks. :grin: itā€™s all good.

1 Like