Community User Names

What happens to my account if I change my user name? Does everything just roll over to the new name? Stats, comments, badges, etc or does everything start anew?

7 Likes

When you change your user name everything follows you under your new name… posts, stats, badges, etc.
What are you going to change it to? Michael555?

11 Likes

Lol. I’m not sure a difference of one will be enough. And Michael666 might be too much. :laughing:

11 Likes

Hey, @Michael554… just don’t change it to MaxMichelJr :wink:

4 Likes

Michael554 becomes Michaelangelo in bitter feud for likes on his posts. News at 11

6 Likes

Way over the top! :rofl: What channel? :laughing: :rofl: :star_struck:

1 Like

I think Michaelangelo might be copyrighted… but Michaeldiabolo sounds good :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Michael554: Contemplating changing name to (for our more delicate viewers) Michaeldiabolo crisis of fame?

More news at 11, Your action news team.

4 Likes

Man am I glad we’re all friends here! No mercy! :crazy_face:

As long as you don’t change it to Michelle…

4 Likes

… Michelle, ma belle
Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble
Très bien ensemble…

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ever since I was designated a “6 or Six” on a radio call sign (it is reserved for the commander/leader of a unit) I was proud to use it and even invented my own call sign for my last trip down range when flying medivac’s. So when I got here and my tag was Craig6 I was just good with it. In theater I used the call sign “Whiskey Bourbon Six” because nobody would string together two alcohols as an official name and when asked I told them it stood for “Warner Brothers” because Bugs Bunny is my hero and “Bravo Bravo” meant something completely different so they let me use it :rofl:

Cheers,

Craig6

5 Likes

I know that song …

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

Man! Some of you have a lot more imagination than I do. If I change it, I’m afraid I’ll disappoint you all now.:kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Don’t change it then :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Next time, don’t use your birth year in your ID, and don’t use your last name, Bolton. :laughing:

1 Like

Everything you’ve already posted switches over to the new Username. (Think find/replace in a word document - anyplace your current username is will be switched to the new username.)

There is a time limit for switching your username so that people aren’t changing their usernames frequently. If you’re out side of that time limit, PM @moderators and we can switch it for you.

1 Like

Need some guidance to change my profile, out of 13k community men and women, that a lot of changes. Do use a numbers after your formal
name or a set of information given to us? Can it be change to WHKB8753? WILL YOU CHANGE IT FOR ME PLEASE?

Thank you very much. Bill

The numbers are assigned represent the X number of [names] in the Community before you.

So if there were 20 “Dawn”'s already in the Community, the next Dawn to sign in would be Dawn21.

You only have 30 days to change your username. If you’d like it changed, please PM @Moderators and we’ll get it changed for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of my favorite Beatle’s songs.

3 Likes