C'mon mans

Not one other member sees this? We have the two biggest trolls here? We all know who they are. You all back an insane dual personality. And some of you are balls deep in the deception. The other just interjects as a member that is clearly not a member. Wake up and see this fir what it is.

10 Likes

Ummm. Maybe I already have them blocked. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I wonder if it’s the one I called ChatGPT recently.

5 Likes

Not certain exactly which you are referring to, but I have my thoughts.

Every publicly traded forum is going to have trolls and chatbots. Until this forum is upgraded to members only, it is something we will have to deal with.

ID the ones you do not want to hear from and block them.

10 Likes

Oddly enough I was looking at my profile and I guess it shows I’m not a member…been paying for a couple of years.

1 Like

When I look at your profile it says:

Trust level - member

Some other members have a different trust level but then are listed as members under Group. I think you used to be able to figure out who was a member just by clicking on their icon but now you have to click it again to get into their detailed profile.

3 Likes

Ok must have overlooked it.Thank you,sir.

2 Likes

I don’t think it shows up when you look at your own profile. When you log in on the login page it shows your membership level.

Is that really a troll, or just a person with a mental deficiency who wouldn’t troll if they were in their right mind, or maybe do not even realize they are exhibiting troll behavior?

4 Likes

I’ll have to agree with you on that. It’s possible.

3 Likes

I have engaged at least one, and determined my time is worth more than that. I am following @BRUCE26 's lead . I think we have more than two. But there are 2 that stand out.

4 Likes