Concerned about a member

Maybe I shouldn’t ask but i haven’t seen Zee on here for awhile. Is she okay? If I shouldn’t be asking just take my post down. I’ll understand

12 Likes

Last I heard, a few weeks ago, she is doing great. Just a bit busy with all her IT stuff. And she has little or no network/cellular connectivity living so far out in the country. She’ll be back post-pandemic.

8 Likes

Thanks. I was absent awhile myself. Glad she’s okay.

4 Likes

Glad you are back!

5 Likes

@Dawn - if you have a way to reach Zee, please let her know we’re thinking of her and we miss her.

6 Likes

I talked to her last week. She’s doing well and hopes to be back online at the end of the month. She’s been on her farm and had limited internet access. Everyone is healthy and safe!

14 Likes

We need to get Zee in the Starlink beta program :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I reached out to her as well as I was worried as well.

Glad to hear she’s doing good.

I wish she would have reached out to me, IT and providing network solutions is what I do and I have referrals across the country for local providers.

1 Like

Let’s road trip to Zee’s farm and surprise her! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Himm🤔 I hear she packs heat. Better announce before you suprise!

5 Likes

Got worried last month, hope all is well, that she’s healthy and safe.
If she’s really lucky she has no idea what’s happening to our beloved country. Glad to hear from @Dawn that @Zee will be back soon.

3 Likes

I too was concerned but did not know if it would be out of line to ask. Very glad to hear she is ok. I know we all appreciate her posts a great deal.

1 Like

I text chatted with her yesterday and all seems well and happy. She hopes to be back next week. Sends :gift_heart: to all.

Cheers,

Craig6

4 Likes

I don’t think we want to surprise Zee while wearing masks… :laughing:

2 Likes

I also was absent awhile. I am glad Zee is OKAY. I will be glad when Zee back…Zee gives me the most :+1: on my posts!! :joy:

2 Likes