Penny for your ( your ) thoughts

Free Free = included in You USCCA DUES

4 Likes

10 Likes

Your thongs

2 Likes

Where is the line drawn and who is going to draw it?
When is enough going to be enough?
At what point is it going to be said, That’s it!"?

6 Likes

You think this topic went to far ?

2 Likes

OOPS! So, my statement made no cents?

4 Likes

Sing for your supper, and you’ll get breakfast

3 Likes

What is Real? Really?

4 Likes

thats what id like to know also… this administration is just down right corrupt and ridiculous…we all need to stand together…red wave needed more then ever before…its gotta stop at some point the people are feeling it…

2 Likes

5 Likes

As of lately I find that I laugh at myself ; not because of a joke but when I’m alone. Just wondering if anybody else does ?
IE: my left tit has been very sensitive and, I thought it might be man menopause ; so I was thinking ; how would I tell my female care giver my left tit is sensitive. Well come to find out my bow string was clipping my left tit, dumb ass.
PS: happy thoughts.

6 Likes

South paw

Switch hands and your left nerple will stop hurting.

5 Likes

I would participate here, but I can’t afford it, after adjusting for inflation, and social upside down logic, I’d have to pay you 26 cents for my two cents worth given for the penny thought request.
Besides the lawyers fees for reviewing my thoughts before an attempted posting thereof.

Myabe I will get pre-banned, and it will all become moot…

Or, ask an activist, then you get thoughts that are cents-less, which opens yet another can of worms.
Maybe the worms are worth something…

I may need my morning coffee, brb

6 Likes

South paw ; all my bows are right handed. I think men having tits was poor Engineering. I’m a donor for my tits, maybe someone else can use them. Same thing applies to tits on a bull. People say “ bull zhit “
but you never hear “ bull tits “ at least bullshit is useful.
One more thought ;
Sometimes woman bite men tits but I never saw a cow bite a bulls tits.
** When I think about it ; my THOUGHTS are confusing.
@Barry54

5 Likes

Makes perfect sense to me.

4 Likes

We live in our own little world. But thats ok! They know us here!

5 Likes

That gives me goosebumps all over my body, I don’t think it’s monkeypox.

1 Like

You can’t have a thought without thinking, I’m thinking this will be very interesting but ; I’m thinkin it’s time to start drinking and dancing ;
My Ride is here.
TTYL
BKY
PS: happy thoughts

1 Like

That’s because You Are A ** SENSEI > not the grasshopper.

3 Likes

If you’re going to give me a penny for MY thoughts, you’re going to want change.

4 Likes