Penny for your ( your ) thoughts

I want to know when American citizens are going to start voting for elected officials that obey their oath of office and start enforcing the laws of the land that are called out for in the U. S. Constitution? And stop trying to make laws that are UNCONSTITUTIONAL. It is time for WE THE PEOPLE to take back our country and vote those out that just what what their party wants. AND NOT WHAT WE THE PEOPLE WANT. AND TO REMIND THEM THAT THEY HAVE A JOB ONLY BECAUSE WE SAY THEY CAN HAVE IT. AND THAT IF WE THE PEOPLE DON’T LIKE THA JOB THEY ARE DOING THEN WE THE PEOPLE CAN FIRE THEM BY VOTING THEM OUT.

7 Likes

Perhaps it will start when WeThe People start holding them accountable for not keeping their oaths of office. It’s tough in today’s world because EVERYTHING is debatable, contestable, challenged. Got lawyers doing things we never thought they’d do, courts making decisions we never thought they’d make, and people that we sent to represent us, joined a country club with life-long country club benefits, and to hell with We The People. We’ll see you next election cycle so that we can promise you some more sh&t that we have absolutely no true intentions of getting done. Just my .005ct. Now, how much do I have left?

8 Likes

Reoccurring seasonal ( THOUGHTS ) ; > one thought Leeds to another.

• at the end of ever summer I think I should have had more fresh corn on the cob. That changed because this past summer I cooked corn on the cob on the gas grill, easy Peezy > cut the ends off , rap in foil , cook on grill , omg it is so good cooked that way.
  • makes me remember back in the day coming home from work ; hot dirty and sweaty, go right to the garden , eat a hot chili pepper and tomato off the vine , get naked , take a cold shower under the garden hose in my backyard. Bing bang boom , good to go.
2 Likes

Try soaking in water with the husks on, then grilling

3 Likes

I did ; the corn gets happy w/ or without.
Also like to get a little burn marks that give it a good taste to.
The corn stays piping hot for a long time and, if you make a deep cut from end to end thru the foil you can open it like a nanner.
PS: off topic but I like planters salted Peanuts on tuna fish ; try it, your brains will fall out.

3 Likes
2 Likes

In my never to be humble opinion!

Youth are in a constant search for self identity, susceptible to peer pressure.

I blame the woke teachers/schoolboards for the dysphoria.

7 Likes
3 Likes

I think some one in prison can now have a sex change at our expense.

3 Likes

I am actually ok with that. As long as he is in a male prison.:thinking:

3 Likes

A Benny shaved is a Benny urn.

2 Likes

No. I have not been laughing at you.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Does anybody have a psychic connection with some people :question::question::question::question:

There’s a sure fire solution, it just can’t be said out loud! No, it does not include violence. These are salaried positions!
It’s clear dereliction of duty and in some cases, treasonous! Some day in the future it will be called Bidenious!

5 Likes

I have a connection with the wife. I just know when I am in trouble!

9 Likes

12 Likes

NetChoice, a pro-censorship tech group that lists Amazon, Google, and Meta among its associate members, claimed in a statement that the law will “bury the internet in vile content.”

Apparently having opinions that differ from the “woke” ideology is vile. :confused:

8 Likes

No, but in past I had a few psychotic connections with women. Thankfully I eventually found the right one.

6 Likes