Abolish the ATF

Abolish the ATF, yes, but for now we should start a movement to FORCE THEM TO WEAR BODY CAMERAS!

13 Likes

NOBODY WILL EVER BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING DURING THIS ADMINISTRATION. EVER!

Wrong place, wrong time, my a$$!

11 Likes

Unfortunately in these days there are still dirty cops out there violating lawful citizens rights. I pray this Navy Vet gets his guns back. This is completely wrong.

11 Likes

I AGREE, JUST ONE BAD APPLE! Can ruin them all, BUT WE STILL NEED APPELS, AN APPLE, A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR ,AWAY :bangbang: IF YOU DO NOT EAT!!! THE SEEDS :bangbang: WE , NEED NEW , LEADERSHIP!!!A,S,A,P,:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: AT, THE HIGHEST, LEAVE STARTING AT THE ,:bangbang: WHITE,HOUSE,:us::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

3 Likes

I AM STANDING UP! FOR THE A,T,F, just think about how many times the , POLICE, HAVE , JUST , TIME AFTER,TIME,AFTER TIME,AFTER,TIME, HIT , THE WRONG,HOUSE,!!! AND SHOT, THE WRONG. PERSON!!! OR, OUT RIGHT TOOK, A KNEE, ON, A , BLACK MAN,S, NECK,!!! IN FROUNT, OF THE ENTIRE, WORLD,!!! DOES THAT MAKE, EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT,? OFFICIAL?? BAD?? AND GET RID OF THEM ALL !!! THATS , a KARZY !!! WE JUST NEED TO. MAKE THE ONE !! THAT,!! ABUSED HIS,OR,HER, POWER, OR , JUST THE , UNIT, THATS OUT, OF, CONTROL, NOT THE , ENTIRE,!! LAW ENFORCEMENT ANGENTCIE IF ONE PERSON COMINTS, A CRIME WE , DO NOT LOCK UP THEIR ENTIRE FAMILY :bangbang: WE TREATED LAW ENFORCEMENT :bangbang: WORSE :bangbang: THEN CRIMINALS, :bangbang: BETTER THAN OUR , LAW ENFORCEMENT, OFFICIALS , AND ABOLISH THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATINT THATS , OVER RUNNING , OUR NASHION, Bobby Jean

2 Likes

Maybe ease off the caps lock :closed_lock_with_key:. :pray::innocent:

But I think that all Federal Agencies need to be checked. Watching the heads of these agencies, outright ignore Senatorial oversight or House oversight. Is directly attributable to allowing the Democratic Party to have a super majority.

These agencies have been weaponized by this Administration. It has to stop.

8 Likes

AS DO ,I :bangbang: I KNOW A,T,F,ANGENTS,:bangbang::bangbang: THAT, DO, NOT , LIKE,WHAT,THEY, GET,ORDERED, TO DO , AND NO ONE LIKES BEING, ORDERED, TO, FOLLOW ,ORDERS, THATS GOING TO MAKE , PEOPLE , NEVER SAY THANK YOU, FOR, YOUR, SERVICE, AND HAVE,A BLESSED,DAY,:bangbang: AND HOW WOULD YOU FEEL LIKE, IF EVER ONE WAS HATING,TO SEE YOU COMING, AND ALL WAS BEING TOLD DO YOU HAVE A , WARRANT​:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: INSTEAD, COME ON IN , I KNOW ITS COLD OUT THERE :bangbang: AND COULD I, GET YA , A CUP OF COFFEE :bangbang: BUT THEY GET TO,STAND OUT SIDE IN THE,COLD, AND WONDER JUST HOW LONG, IS IT GOING TO BE ,THIS TIME BEFORE ,SOME ONE WILL ANSWER THE,DOOR, :bangbang: AN WHEN THE DOOR IS ANSWERED, THE ONLY ONE, TO SAY HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, IS ,THE A,T,F, :bangbang: THAT, HAS TO BE , THE HARDEST, JOB , IN LAW ENFORCEMENT :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: SOME TIMES , THEY SAY , WE , FOUND YOUR GRANDPAS OLD GUNS THAT WERE STOLEN, WHEN YOUR HOME WAS BROKEN IN ,TOO,:bangbang::bangbang: AN THEN ,:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: ITS CAN, I GET YA ALL SOME COFFEE AND ,MY WIFE,JUST MADE THE BEST ,DAM PIE, AND , THEN, THEY ARE YOUR , BRAND NEW, LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY THAT TOOK THE TI TO GET YOUR GUNS BACK :bangbang: WE ALL NEED TO TAKE THE BAD , WITH THE. GOOD, EVERYONE DOES NOT LIKE A LAW ENFORCEMENT CAR BEHIND THEM,:bangbang: BUT IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY ONE IS JUST FINE, WHEN THEY,ARE IF FROUNT, OF THEM WHEN THE BOTTOM IS FALLING OUT, IF WE LOSE LAW AND ORDER :bangbang: WE WILL BE IN A WAR, ZONE, Bobby Jean WE ALL NEED TO PRACTICE RESPECT , WE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN CHANGE THE DIRECTION THAT OUR NASHION IS GOING , AND WE BETTER START NOW BEFORE, ITS TO , LATE, :us: ITS THE ONLY,ONE WE, HAVE,:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::latin_cross:

3 Likes

I cannot see the little letters on my iPhone so it’s hard to text looking through the scope of my rifle. I can hardly reach the letters. LOL! Amen Bobby Jean

5 Likes

My wife just told me what the caps were sorry that was bothering you just think about how people are getting worse and worse about every little thing Really I can hardly see the letters on my iPhone

3 Likes

Scott52 Brother !! I , have , never seen any one get away with anything, ever ! have you ? We all , have to pay for our , misdeeds , karma, maybe you have heard of it ?

2 Likes

“I am speaking in all caps, LOL” no worries, knew you were just getting used to things!

So far they’ve gotten away with murder, drug dealing, a compromised election system an invasion and family members committing felonies on video and on paper ( 4473 ).
How quickly do you think you would be in cuffs, had you lied on your 4473, tossed a firearm in a trash can or strolled into a gun store to make a purchase while high on crack and meth, with your cracked out Chinese hookers? Not to mention paying with blood money!
If it were me, I figured about 30 seconds

If it looks like someone from this administration is going to be held accountable, it’s a trap! There’s another election season on the way, hence the show must go on!

6 Likes

How, DEe,Doo,Dee, ,chocolate or vanilla , haw haw haw !! he, had ,a, snow,KOON :bangbang: I AM POPCORN and I,am a,real ,bad, dude who’s your Daddy uncle boo !!!

Yes I need help he,s my daddy to , You can tell by how good I can text message ! Not !

I am just sad i lost my truck in the Walmart parking lot and my ,Klicker where’s my daddy o, he is still trying to get up ,them stairs three , times is a charm MABE, for haw haw

ok , I am, just stupid , and I’m not to blame for it kaz, I’m a biden !!!

lets fly haw haw

That’s as sad ,as my texting o my

4,4,7,3, I ,though that, was a, Felony to lie on that GOVERNMENT FORM :question: I, know a felony like , prison time KAZ a gun, was, used :question:

How long are we supposed to let this go on :bangbang:

So @BobbyJean , are you retired or active AFT?

4 Likes