ATF Investigators SWEAR They Didn’t Know

I believe this just like Brandon got 81 million…votes

thank you @David-65 for catching my mistake, fixed it.

11 Likes

Hmmm 81 million…

5 Likes

IMHO the ATF is retaliating against Mr. Cargill because he’s suing the agency.

10 Likes

Johnnyq60 Brother Sir, I am no judge and I would never say any one has or has not done all they can to stop what the DEVIL IS DOING TO THE BABIES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA I , ONLY CARE ABOUT WHAT JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY IS GOING TO SAY TO ME ON THE DAY HE,THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,SAYS Bobby Jean what DID YOU DO FOR MY BABIES , WHAT DID I DO, and I AM not even going to say I said a prayer when I could have sent Even ten, DOLLARS ,to help the people on the GROUND TRUELY PUTTING THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE, I can at least pay for a box of ammunition , FAITH WITH OUT WORKS, IS , DEAD​:bangbang::latin_cross: I KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO MATCH TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY, BILLION DOLLARS. And THATS GOING HIGHER EVERY DAY, prayers and money, and works , IS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS , I CAN NOT WATCH THE MOVIE :bangbang:I CAN JUST GO PAY IT,FORWARD AND PAY FOR SOME ONE ELSE, to, WATCH THE MOVIE, and then that money can help them :question::question::question: I JUST FEEL HELPLESS JUST LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE NO JUDGMENT FOR THE PEOPLE THAT,HATE,THIS JUST HATE THE DEVIL BROTHER TRUELY Bobby Jean, if my Life would help the babies I WOULD GIVE IT THAT WILL NOT HELP ANYTHING BUT THE DEVIL I LOVE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY AMEN AND EVERY ONE THAT WANTS TO BE BETTER AMEN THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR Debbie ann and me DONNY, 102, is ALSOME,TO SOUND THE ,WARNING, he has put his self a risk and he at THE VERY LEAST TOLD US IN DETAIL GOD BLESS HIM FOR THAT TRULY , AND PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THIS IS HURTING MY SPIRIT AND I AM PRAYING FOR EVERY ONE AND MY FAMILY AND THE USCCA AND OUR LIVES AND OUR COUNTRY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTYS HOLY NAME AMEN , THANK YOU BLESS YOU ALL LOVE BOBBY JEAN DEBBIE ANN :latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::100::us:

1 Like

AMEN brother and will continue praying for you.

1 Like

Thank you oncology center to day BLESSINGS AMEN :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::chile:

1 Like

Love ya all thanksgiving and prayers Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::chile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::dizzy::zap::zap::sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

Thank ya LOVE YA I AM LISTENING TO 3DAY WITH MAC. They rock for the lord the song open the eyes of my heart Holy Holy Holy Love ya my Brother Sir Debbies getting more help with this love you truly Jesus Christ almighty Rockes stay STRONG :latin_cross::100::owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::dizzy::dizzy::zap::zap::sparkles::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::us::zap::zap::bellhop_bell::chile::bellhop_bell::white_check_mark:AMEN

1 Like

Thank y’all for the prayers and Love prays COMMING Back to ya all as well LOVE Debbie ann Bobby Jean :latin_cross::owl::feather::feather::chile::100:AMEN

1 Like

Please keep praying for me and Debbie ann I just said crap to our good fed Alan147 and I AM just having A hard time I have so much to take care of that when it gets hard I just start thinking about what people have said to me and the next thing I know I am running my mouth I know every one is having A very very hard time getting by with the price food and every day stuff that it is messed up and people are mad I am and I just want to be better I would never say never contact me again like a child hell,COME BY , haw haw truly thank ya Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::100:

Johnnyq60 Sir I CAN PROMISE TO YOU I HAVE WORKED WITH SOME LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT TRULY THOUGHT THEY MADE THE LAW AND THEY WERE NOT ENFORCEMENT THEY WERE ABUSING IT THE LAW :bangbang: AND WHEN SOMEONE JUST JOINS THE USCCA :bangbang::bangbang: AN IN LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES OF HI MY NAME IS :bangbang: AN THEN SAY NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN :bangbang:AND THEY HAVE A COMPLEX,ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE NOT, BROTHER.THEY,ARE, if you know any , fed. That does not lie. You never Met,A ,FEDERAL ANGENT, they LIE, and they can ,it’s their job,to,LIE​:bangbang:

1 Like

It’s a crime to LIE UNDER OATH :bangbang::bangbang: AREST EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM THEY GET PAID TO LIE TO US​:bangbang: BUT UNDER OATH :bangbang::bangbang: THEY JUST COMMITTED,A CRIME, OBSTRUCTION, OF,JUSTICE :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::100::exploding_head:

The ATF KNOW EVERYTHING AND YES THEY DID SHOW WHAT THEY ARE AND THEY ARE AGAINST EVERY LAST ONE OF US , I , HAVE STOOD UP FOR THEM , AND TRULY TRIED :bangbang: TO DEFEND THEM , BUT, THEY BLEAVE THEY ANSER TO NO ONE , OUR GOVERNMENT IS OUT OF CONTROL,:bangbang: AN EVERY 3.LETTER ANGENCIE KNOWS, THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW , WHAT,LAW, :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::exploding_head:

agree @BobbyJean
Not all who wear a badge and a uniform are heroes. I can remember in my 20 years of service how a few times they cleaned up precincts and some officers were arrested. There were some serious major scandals going on. I thank the good lord I kept my nose clean and did not get mixed up in that crowd of bad apples.

2 Likes

Brother I have seen ANGENTS ,CHARGED, and,suspended,and just a slap on the,wrist, and maybe three,get,prison,time, !! Take one for the.Team!! What is going on now, is unbelievable, even,the.county I,live in, the sheriff,is.suspended,with out,pay,!!! AND SENT HOME,WITH OUT,PAY.and the constable,has . Been .SWARN,In AS SHERIFF , and the sheriff is waiting to go, to, TRIAL, on seven counts,class A, misdemeanor charges, and, the shame he he , had lady,DEPUTIES,in,his,OFFICE SITTING ON HIS LAP,with their shirts off, on DUTY, and they have been drinking at the federal court house after work,during an,election, and holding people , longer,than,by law, And not letting them Bond out of jail,the ,TEXAS RANGERS have ARESTED him at least TWICE IN FROUNT OF THE SHERIFF DEPARTMENT, and a, lady who was recording it was thrown down on the ground, and her, iPhone was thrown on,top, of the library, across the street from the sheriff department in FROUNT of the RANGERS, and he was ARESTED and charged with aggravated assault and robbery!!! I BLEAVE YOU ARE A GOOD MAN, and you are a GREAT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER WHO did it right :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: I HAVE SEEN THAT IT TRULY COMES DOWN TO THE,:bangbang::100:MONEY, not the safety of citizens who they took an oath to serve an protect, criminals with, a, shield :shield: :exploding_head: BACK THE BLUE , is getting very HARD :bangbang::exploding_head:LOVE YA BROTHER thank ya for the prayers to be sure Bobby Jean :chile::owl::feather::feather::dizzy::zap::zap::sparkles::sparkles:

Love ya SIR, I truly appreciate you and heroes like Donny 102​:cactus: a so many here that have done it right an Are Doing law enforcement right for the people and the law GOD BLESS YOU SIR, much love for ya an yours , an all that serves :us::chile::blue_heart::100::owl::feather::feather::latin_cross::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::shield::bangbang:Amen :shield:

1 Like

Johnnyq60 Sir, thank you for being my friend and Donny, from N,M,:shield:AN ROBBERT DAVID THAT I NEED TO GET HIM THE USCCA COIN I PROMISE HIM THERE ARE SO MANY ALSOME BROTHERS HERE AN WONDA FRED AN THE BIG BOSS MAN TIM ,S, Kevin Tom the law man that could save almost any one in a court room he would be my first choice for help , and Steve , the star :dizzy: of USCCA and the red dot :red_circle: doctor Kevin , that brother does not miss red dot on shot guns I have watched every video and course training !! This place is , AMERICAN PEOPLE AT THE BEST TRAINING I JUST GOT MY NEW MAGAZINE MY MOMA IS STILL READING IT WE ARE A FAMILY AND YES I AM THE BASTARD CHILD HERE , but we all know a little an some know a F,N, LOT, the USCCA , is the best school I ever never got kicked out of I Love you all even a couple of AZZ h,o,s, I have pizzed, off, but I am great to hate if ya do not Love me ask Debbie ann , I AM definitely real , just ask , any one , that ever met me , for any one I care for , nothing,is to much , if you are in the right , I,am, with ya :100::owl::feather::feather:no worries no matter , straight up Bobby Jean :heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100::dizzy::zap::zap::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:Amen

And unlike they swear atf, I promise , they are lien now I gone and Done :white_check_mark: it​:100::bangbang::owl::feather::feather::chile: I WOULD SAY HUMOR BUT I PROMISE , they swear they Lost it, with our rites, o well ,:owl::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::chile:who do ya BLEAVE?

Johnnyq60 Sir I have thought about it and NEX to checargo and Detroit you have been a law man in one of the most dangerous places in America :us: to be A cop , I remember to D,C, sniper and the subway is the scary part of New York you have been in dangerous situations on on top of another never knowing if you were going to get back home wow a and you did not lose your mind or life YOU ARE VERY BLESSED AND I COULD NEVER MAKE IT THERE I WOULD BE DONE PDQ, KAZ stupid gets mugged ,in a block THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIEND I NEVER MET ANYONE ELSE FROM THEIR NEVER I WANT TO SEE THE STASCUE, of Liberty :statue_of_liberty: and coney islands bummer cars wow stay safe amen

1 Like

Those were some rough years but GOD got me through them @BobbyJean. And thanks for the accolades brother but nowadays I feel every officer of the law is in dangerous territory no matter where they work.

3 Likes